• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio smashers, where you at? (List of Ohio smashers)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Hey all. I'm gonna be in Lima from the 21st to 24th. Anyone in the area / would be free to play? :D
Will you be able to drive elsewhere or will you need players to come to you? Regardless I'm sure we could figure something out, the Dayton guys are an hour south of you and we'd gladly play some with you.

YoPoYo9100

Smash Apprentice
I am YoPoYo. I play in Delaware, Ohio. I am trying to get more involved in the Smash community.

Bugooks

Smash Rookie
I'm Bugooks. I'm in Kent Ohio. Really want to play with new people

Last edited:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
So I just remembered that this topic exists and that I'm still in charge of it.
If anyone wants to take it over who would be willing to update it regularly, PM me, and I'll have an admin change ownership over.

dabs

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3467-6983
Melee player from Parma, OH, looking for some people to smash and train with.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Melee player from Parma, OH, looking for some people to smash and train with.
there are a few people on the westside, but most of the active players are over in the cleveland heights area.
Every wednesday we have a free weekly tournament at bside on coventry at like 7:00pm.
It's a bar though, so you'd have to be 18 (they don't card at the door though, so you'd prolly be good to get in if you're underage)

dabs

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1607-3467-6983
there are a few people on the westside, but most of the active players are over in the cleveland heights area.
Every wednesday we have a free weekly tournament at bside on coventry at like 7:00pm.
It's a bar though, so you'd have to be 18 (they don't card at the door though, so you'd prolly be good to get in if you're underage)

24 so, I'm good there.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
24 so, I'm good there.
right on, just wanted to throw out that lil caveat since a bunch of new smashers in the area tend to be young as hell.
but yeah, every wednesday from like 6:30-ish to 11

this is the NEOH/PGH Facebook group, feel free to join. It's the best way to get connected:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NEOHBURGH/

Last edited:

Metal-Ace

Smash Rookie
NNID
Metal-Ace
Hey guys, I currently live on-campus at The University of Akron and was wondering if anyone plays melee or P:M near by?

Last edited:

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
hmu for Project M, Melee, or Sm4sh at Case Western (cleveland) atm my cube controller is at home so if you have extras that'd be cool. Looking to get better at the game and there seems to be not that many people who play competitively here.

otter

Smash Ace
I live in Wilmington now. Cinci and Dayton are quite a drive. it would be nice to find someone out here to play.

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
Ohio smasher right here. Cleveland yo! bought my game at midnight release at the gamestop at cams corner plaza any of you were there

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
Koopa_Klawz - Bowling Green

Smash-wise, I've only been playing PM since I don't have a Wii U but wanted to try Smash 4 more. I also have a PS3 with games such as Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and Under Night in-Birth EXE so if I do come out to something, I hope you guys don't mind me bringing a PS3 set up.

Last edited:

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
Medina, here. I'm looking for a practice partner(s) nearby in the Medina area. I'm fairly new but putting time in and getting better, able to SHFFL, WD, the basic stuff.

PM me if you're nearby and want a MELEE practice partner.

Top Bottom