• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio smashers, where you at? (List of Ohio smashers)

Jack of Trades

Smash Rookie
I'm from Newark but I only play Maylay. Also not interested in tournaments. I'm more of a chillax at home person. Need some fresh competition who know how to kick it so hit me up!

0oze

Smash Rookie
twinsburg ohio, looking for people to play friendlies with
edit: during the school year i'm in cleveland

Last edited:

Chromidorr

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chromidorr
Toledo, Ohio. I play Smash 4 only right now, and I'm looking to improve, I'm a scrub right now, looking for locals!

Acj1

Smash Rookie
NNID
Acj1000
3DS FC
2638-1469-7526
Dayton, I mostly play Smash 4 and a little Melee

MOHadam

Smash Cadet
Dayton, I mostly play Smash 4 and a little Melee
Hey, I will be moving to Dayton in a couple of months! Could you tell me what smash scene is like? I pretty much only play melee, but I do dabble in smash 4.

BrotaroKubro

Smash Rookie
Hey, I will be moving to Dayton in a couple of months! Could you tell me what smash scene is like? I pretty much only play melee, but I do dabble in smash 4.
The Dayton scene is growing for both Melee and Sm4sh. There are Melee/PM weeklies every Friday at No Limit Gaming in Kettering, and Wii U Wednesdays are held at Epic Loot Gaming in Centerville.

Here's the Facebook page for future reference: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashBrosDayton/

If you have any real questions, the answer will probably be there.

coleo

Smash Rookie
The Dayton scene is growing for both Melee and Sm4sh. There are Melee/PM weeklies every Friday at No Limit Gaming in Kettering, and Wii U Wednesdays are held at Epic Loot Gaming in Centerville.

Here's the Facebook page for future reference: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashBrosDayton/

If you have any real questions, the answer will probably be there.
wow i live in centerville and id didnt know epic loot had times to play smash how is it like ther at epic loot do you know?

]

Mario88

Smash Rookie
Ah! I live in kettering! I love melee! I can't play Wednesdays or Fridays cuz I work 4pm to midnight! Fml

BrotaroKubro

Smash Rookie
wow i live in centerville and id didnt know epic loot had times to play smash how is it like ther at epic loot do you know?

]
Wednesdays at Epic Loot are dedicated entirely to Smash 4, and there's a bracket held pretty much every week (this sometimes changes due to monthlies/bigger tournaments, but that's a rarity). There's an entry fee and bracket fee, as one would expect. If you don't want to enter your first time, you can always just show up and play some friendlies and get to know the scene.

Ah! I live in kettering! I love melee! I can't play Wednesdays or Fridays cuz I work 4pm to midnight! Fml
It's alright, I can't usually make it to every Friday tournament either. There's plenty of other weeklies though (some stuff happens in Piqua). People are also known to just show up to the venue and play friendlies for a few hours.

coleo

Smash Rookie
Wednesdays at Epic Loot are dedicated entirely to Smash 4, and there's a bracket held pretty much every week (this sometimes changes due to monthlies/bigger tournaments, but that's a rarity). There's an entry fee and bracket fee, as one would expect. If you don't want to enter your first time, you can always just show up and play some friendlies and get to know the scene.

do you know how much the entry fee is at epic loot? sorry for all the questions but i am just trying to wedge my way into the smash scene

GonashX

Smash Rookie
NNID
OandKC
UPDATED!!!

Post your name and Location.

CLEVELAND:
1. Vanir
2. Ralis
3. ShroudedOne
4. Double Rocky
5. Jailbot
6. Flashburn117
7. MADD
8. Dydtaylor/e__

Columbus:
1. Gunpunch
2. Abu
3. YAHA
4. Master WGS
5. Garzal
6. HANKY PANKY

Cincinnati:
1.dydtaylor/e__
2. BigD
3. Beab

Other:
1. Dobs - parma
2. Kevlar - brook
3. Shurikan - dayton
4. Dees - Ashtabula
5. S1 - Ashtabula
6. Joe Paturnups - Ashtabula
7. Sweet - Ashtabula
8. DoKz - Ashtabula
9. Dempt - Aurora
10. Slarts - canton
11. Skyson - canton
12. Z-Axis - Canton/ Kent
13. FlipX - Kent
14. xFumbles - Mason
15. Kukulza - dayton
16. oBlackstar - dayton
17. Crash - willoughby
18. GonashX - Akron

Etc.

ClevelandSmashClub

Smash Rookie
Whut about whut?

My friend and I started a "smash club" in the north east ohio area/Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs (mostly eastside)

I play as KON
My friend plays as JAWN

We've been streaming and hosting tournaments periodically so anyone who wants to come to one let me know for contact info.

Dreyvas

Smash Cadet
Streaming? What's your Twitch? What Smash games do you play? Do you have a Facebook presence including events for your tournaments?

All good info to include if you want more viewers/players. :)

Last edited:

ClevelandSmashClub

Smash Rookie
Whut as in I've never heard of this and you gave pretty much zero info on it
Sorry it just getting started up. I saw most other people just post their name and location so thats all i did.

Were just a bunch of friends who get together and play smash and try to coordinate tournaments. Getting the streaming computer fully set up. Just got a wiiu so we'll probably stream smash4 mostly but we all enjoy playing all of em.

We have a nice setup for tournaments and have melee, smash 4, and even project m goin at the same time if we wanted/had enough people interested. Were trying to figure out times and dates that most people will be available so we can get more people at the tournaments.

Our stream channel is the same as the name. Cleveland smash club. Might be all one word. Newer to smash 4 but were pretty technical in melee and pm (nothing too crazy) so just learnin the new ins and outs of all the characters and getting used to the different space/pace of smash4.

Ill keep you guys informed on more and update my account.

Anyone in north east ohio hit me up!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smash Cadet
I recently moved into Youngstown for college, is there a Smash scene at all here? Project M's my favorite Smash but I'm fine playing Melee and Sm4sh as well. Part of why I'm looking for local players is since I don't have a console anymore so I can't play online, plus I never had a local scene since I lived in the countryside so this is a chance I haven't had before.

OmGiTzAndre

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys long time brawl player starting with Smash 4. I live right on the edge of parma/Cleveland Ohio looking to train for tournaments!

Crono984

Smash Rookie
NNID
AshonYusef
im a springield player looking for tournaments nearby to play in

Flossy

Smash Cadet
I'm Flossy and I go to Case Western for school. From what I understand there was a tourney here last Saturday but I can't find anything more going on. Does anyone have any info on this. (I don't have facebook btw)

Last edited:

Kierk

Smash Rookie
I'm not big into tourneys, just really like hangin out and plain smash. I'm at KSU, but I go to Cleveland sometimes. hmu if you wanna get messed up lol

OmGiTzAndre

Smash Rookie
I'm Flossy and I go to Case Western for school. From what I understand there was a tourney here last Saturday but I can't find anything more going on. Does anyone have any info on this. (I don't have facebook btw)
its 2015 man, you should really get one haha thats where they usually post events for tournys if not on here

MOHadam

Smash Cadet
I live near Beavercreek, looking for weeklies or tournaments
If you live near beavercreek then that means you live relatively close to Dayton. Dayton has a decent sized scene that is growing pretty steadily. we have weekly tournaments for sm4sh, melee, and PM at NO Limit Gaming on Wednesdays and Fridays.

I recommend joining the facebook group to stay up to date with Dayton smash.

www.facebook.com/groups/SmashBrosDayton/

Swagger X Dagger

Smash Rookie
If you live near beavercreek then that means you live relatively close to Dayton. Dayton has a decent sized scene that is growing pretty steadily. we have weekly tournaments for sm4sh, melee, and PM at NO Limit Gaming on Wednesdays and Fridays.

I recommend joining the facebook group to stay up to date with Dayton smash.

www.facebook.com/groups/SmashBrosDayton/
So you got tournaments every Wednesdays and Fridays? i have heard of your shop from a friend but he wasent sure what you host

MOHadam

Smash Cadet
So you got tournaments every Wednesdays and Fridays? i have heard of your shop from a friend but he wasent sure what you host
I believe that smash 4 is on WED and melee + PM on FRI. dont take my word for it though i havent gone in a while

venue fee is $5 and bracket fee is $5

Mayday

Smash Cadet
Moving back to Ohio in October. Will be staying in the Akron/Canton area after a long stint in South Carolina. Looking forward to seeing how the scene has grown. With that being said:

Tag: Mayday - Akron/Canton. Play mainly Smash 4 with Melee on the side

Top Bottom