• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio smashers, where you at? (List of Ohio smashers)

IvanLooze

Smash Rookie
This sounds awesome. I'd be down for sure, especially if they advertise to bring in some local kids. Let me know if they say anything. A weekly/bi-weekly event would be appreciated, even though I guess I leave Dayton in a month :|
Yea, man. I hate to see you go. I went in and talked to the owners today and played some friendlies. It's a pretty decent place. They have like 5 or 6 setups for Smash at all times. I met some cool people too. The owner told me that they will start running tournaments in the next couple weeks. Nothing too serious but it seems like a nice place to have some Smash fests at the very least.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Yea, man. I hate to see you go. I went in and talked to the owners today and played some friendlies. It's a pretty decent place. They have like 5 or 6 setups for Smash at all times. I met some cool people too. The owner told me that they will start running tournaments in the next couple weeks. Nothing too serious but it seems like a nice place to have some Smash fests at the very least.

So long as they have CRTs, this place sounds great.

David Boland

Smash Rookie
This sounds awesome. I'd be down for sure, especially if they advertise to bring in some local kids. Let me know if they say anything. A weekly/bi-weekly event would be appreciated, even though I guess I leave Dayton in a month :|
Heyo, I live in fairborn which is like 20 min from dayton. I'm down to smash sometime.

Beegs009

Smash Apprentice
Wooster.

We have plenty of players down here and host weekly smashfests as well. Bidwell and Derf come down as well.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Whoops, didnt see that you're gonna be movin. New to smashboards, and forums in general

I still got some time left! There's plenty of other Dayton guys here too. You all should start getting a scene together, hosting some biweeklies or something. Also, there's a facebook group if you're interested in getting in contact with some of these guys:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/daytonsmash/

IvanLooze says there's a place around that would host. I'll have some free time this week if you all want to try and get something together at that place.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
fairborn? i go to school there. Dayton? I work there. melee? i play that? we need to get together before winter breaks over kids PM me

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I would consider going to bi-weeklies or something if there was anyone in the Dayton area hosting. I'm getting too old to just go on a whim :[

SoulPech

Smash Master
I would consider going to bi-weeklies or something if there was anyone in the Dayton area hosting. I'm getting too old to just go on a whim :[

better than being too young and having your mom drive to the smashfest where the average smasher's age is 22 years old...

:V

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
XYK from Mount Vernon, OH

I'm looking for people interested in smashfests nearby and I will hopefully be setting up some tournaments soon! Feel free to shoot me a message if you're in the area!

otter

Smash Ace
I host at my apartment in West Carrollton. As long as it's just 4-5 people it's all good.

I also closed the Facebook group cause there was only like 10 people and two of the better ones were moving and nobody ever posted.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I host at my apartment in West Carrollton. As long as it's just 4-5 people it's all good.

I also closed the Facebook group cause there was only like 10 people and two of the better ones were moving and nobody ever posted.
let me get in on that

Twezzer

Smash Rookie
Twezzer - Cambridge/zanesville.

Just moved . looking for some people to play project M with.

8!!!

Smash Cadet
It would seem that all of the Columbus Smash players besides myself and some friends are Brawl players... Anyways. I used to play a lot, competitively even, and would like to play again.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
adam! havent seen you in forever. btw scribz plays again with a few others in the miamisburg area (dayton) will travel though, mostly focusing on melee/project m

Player3

Smash Rookie
I'm in Cincinnati in St.Bernard. Looking for a scene in the area or webpage with tournaments in the area.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Hey, I play Brawl and PM in Dayton. I've been sending PMs out to Dayton people trying to gauge interest in a series of monthly tournies for these games, as well as Melee if there's interest.

If you live in Dayton, Ohio or in the Greater Dayton Area and would be interested in Smash Monthlies, PM me immediately. I have the space and the resources to make this happen. Thank you.

Also we have a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1048367255231963/

We're going to be attempting to travel to tourneys as a group as well, so talk to me and we can make that happen as well!

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Hey, I play Brawl and PM in Dayton. I've been sending PMs out to Dayton people trying to gauge interest in a series of monthly tournies for these games, as well as Melee if there's interest.

If you live in Dayton, Ohio or in the Greater Dayton Area and would be interested in Smash Monthlies, PM me immediately. I have the space and the resources to make this happen. Thank you.

Also we have a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1048367255231963/

We're going to be attempting to travel to tourneys as a group as well, so talk to me and we can make that happen as well!
I'd be interested in coming to Dayton for Brawl tournaments. I live 2 hours from Dayton.

(1UP)

Smash Apprentice
(1UP) from Mansfield. will be moving over to Columbus in a few months but until then I'd prefer a closer scene

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Marcus
Portsmouth

I love playing Project M.
How have I never heard of you?? Haha. I go to class at Shawnee and live on campus during the schoolyear, and while me and my roommate don't really play Project M (we're dedicated to Brawl lol), I'd still be up to playing some Smash at some point, whether it be Brawl or PM!

Last edited:

Ultarix

Smash Rookie
NNID
marcus45662
How have I never heard of you?? Haha. I go to class at Shawnee and live on campus during the schoolyear, and while me and my roommate don't really play Project M (we're dedicated to Brawl lol), I'd still be up to playing some Smash at some point, whether it be Brawl or PM!
I didn't think anyone from Portsmouth would be on here except me xD. Well, you've probably not heard of me since I haven't been on the forums long, and I don't go to Shawnee, still in High School lol.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I didn't think anyone from Portsmouth would be on here except me xD. Well, you've probably not heard of me since I haven't been on the forums long, and I don't go to Shawnee, still in High School lol.
Lol well message me on here if you want to play Smash any time. I have a car so I can pick you up if need be lol.

Top Bottom