• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
MM me.

but i'm surprised you haven't heard of me and YOU are a wario main. me and PX did the infamous double wario team at HOBO 16! and you call yourself a wario main. tsk, tsk. oh and don't knock pop's wario, it's good. we got 9th at WHOBO doing double wario with a mix of my wario/his mk. we only lost to two of the top teams. i don't see where this pop hate came from, just because he lost to le_thien way back in january. my *****, he be swoll.

Oklahomos are so funny sometimes. kind of cute at the same time though. :)
his wario is sooooooo good, that he used MK in a team battle. so convincing.... but seriously, id like to play pop again, see what's changed since fs 5. he changed his style to adjust to mine quite quickly. even though i think i remember teh wii freezing/tv went out so we had to re-do another game.

Popertop

Smash Champion
and King Mosquito (the BEST TO to EVER WALK THE EARTH) walking in front of me while you Bair me to my death that first life :laugh:

yeah, I really should have played Wario this time in teams, that was where I went wrong.
But I find some of his matchups where he is out spaced are a little easier if there is a MK there to jump in a mix it up.

But I am looking forward to our matches as well

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay guys, enough trash talking.

Firstly, Fatty, MM me.

Secondly, I love LeTHieN so much. I don't even...

Thirdly, Po pimpus, $20 Luigi ditto money match. If you were getting wrecked by me, then you'd get demolished by CY.

Fo'thly, Omega, I guarantee that I'll **** your ****ty MK. Ask Sars the impression left on his ******* from LasT. Let it be known, that you will be owned.

Sars_BUTTPIRATE more like it!

*Cues Undertakers' music*

*Runs out like a pompous swine laughing hysterically*
Don't worry guys. I already destroyed him in Pit dittos, the most legit test of skill in Brawl. Esca is bad

=D

Edit: I actually do have some challenges of my own to put out.

Le Thien. Since we've never got to get that tournament atmosphere for our matches we both wanted, lets just say if we don't meet up this time, we go ahead and have a MM?

Kos Mos: I want a MM with you as well this time.

Dojo: I demand a MM to show you how the best ROB gets **** done. No more ****ing around with that Sudai bull****. =D

Esca: Lol j/k

PS: I demand more Falcon, Ganon and Random Dittos.

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont is too good.

I need a team-mate for this tournament.

We'll also need housing. (Preferably somewhere to get ridic) Me, CY, and Pop most likely, I don't think Take will be here any more, due to college.

But in all seriousness, Typ Ex, I heard you had a good Falco. I want to mm you. :)

And Pop is actually pretty skilled. Over the past month his playstyle and skill level has changed and increased tremendously. I mean, he's no me, or Cy, ya know, but he gotta big swingin' ****.

Yawara's **** looks like cheese wheel.

DMG looks like ground beef. LOLolol.

I'm so hyped for this already.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
oh geeze, ive been talked about? i hate when that happens, tee hee.

I can't do any mm's mainly for the reason that i do not have much money to spare. and i am not too confident about winning against anybody as of late. and yes, i remember. that bumbling mosquito cost you a life...**** him. oh well.

currently my worst matchup is probably wario. i hate wario more than playing peach, and i hated peach for as long as brawl has come out. but if i see you in pools/brackets, ill see what i can pull out of my hat (probably an f- smash or 2)

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
MM me.

but i'm surprised you haven't heard of me and YOU are a wario main. me and PX did the infamous double wario team at HOBO 16! and you call yourself a wario main. tsk, tsk. oh and don't knock pop's wario, it's good. we got 9th at WHOBO doing double wario with a mix of my wario/his mk. we only lost to two of the top teams. i don't see where this pop hate came from, just because he lost to le_thien way back in january. my *****, he be swoll.

Oklahomos are so funny sometimes. kind of cute at the same time though. :)
Haha, ok. MM $10? That way if I lose I at least know I paid for a fellow Wario's entry fee. I will be ****ed if any Wario makes extra money off of me. Warios steal from everyone else, not eachother.

Okay guys, enough trash talking.

Firstly, Fatty, MM me.

Secondly, I love LeTHieN so much. I don't even...

Thirdly, Po pimpus, $20 Luigi ditto money match. If you were getting wrecked by me, then you'd get demolished by CY.

Fo'thly, Omega, I guarantee that I'll **** your ****ty MK. Ask Sars the impression left on his ******* from LasT. Let it be known, that you will be owned.

Sars_BUTTPIRATE more like it!

*Cues Undertakers' music*

*Runs out like a pompous swine laughing hysterically*
OMG too scared to MM Esca. Hate pits and also fearful of getting beat to death by your large ***** after you go into a drunk rage from all that patron.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*****, and I was about to suggest a Snake for your ***. Getting in da showa cause I gotta look fly as the par guy to try to get more kids up at Oh Snap!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I'll be the for there crews at the very end...but not the tournament unfortunately (cause of ****ty dates)...

Come on guys...I'm rolling in money...and on dub'z, muh-fuhkahz.... =D

I'm just a scrubby Zero Suit from OK.

heytallman

CTALL
OMG, do my eyes deceive me? An OoS tournament what's on a Friday/Saturday and not a Saturday/Sunday? I must attempt to go to this.

I guess Xyro is driving from Houston? Or someone else? Anyonehave any idea if they'd be heading back Saturday night back to TX?

Broly

Smash Lord
i do want to know if xyro will be driving. wanna se if we can join him or tag along since we have never gone oos.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I heard from Xyro that he's coming, he hasn't posted in this topic yet though lol

But yeah, keep me updated so I can know how many TX players we can expect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom