• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

BladeWise

Smash Lord
No, it's easier to communicate with others via Facebook (ie tagging, chatting, on smartphones), plus it's easier to find new players because they'll likely have FB before a smashboards account.

You aren't obligated to use the FB page. We can answer questions here if you want, it's just more difficult to directly connect with others if you want to play or something.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
**** i forgot about that

lololollolol

the best part is her sister is like 'you gotta keep going, they dont call it the amazing race for nothing'

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL Fyi that was the n-word not the b-word

hahaha hella looks like I was givin him more lip than I intended to

C!Z

Smash Lord
Naw, dude. F*** Otto. B***h thinks he can just make everyone come to him.

Naw, dude getting ***** next GC. My Marth filthy.

C!Z

Smash Lord
*****, you better watch who you calling white. I'll make you quit this game after playing me and realize you have no one to get you this good.

MasterC

Smash Ace
How many white people are even on our PR? 2.5, if you count me as half-white?
otto's worth 5 men on a bad day, just sayin, he's prob hung like a negro too xD

satan's avatar looks like this chick from a hentai i watched when i was younger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao the only thing that's about to be free is everyone at next gc
haha mad cute. Good luck friend.

Im tryna get back on my ****t tho. Can u guys link me to a few tourney threads ..videos obv and or name some recent tourneys in the last 6 months or so that were pretty solid. I needa watch some vids n ****...plzzzz

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Unknown522 is actually currently uploading videos of Impulse. That tourney had USA's top 4 (Mango M2K PP Hbox) and I think consequently a lot of the sets in the top 8 were pretty godlike.

Big House 2 has some good stuff later in bracket. FC had a lot of good videos in the top 8.

Oh yeah and the meleepacwest channel has great stuff from the recent Norcal tourneys (particularly the Rule 6 regional, but also the local the month after that where Socal came up, including Mango).

SR-388

Smash Rookie
Hey guys new to this forum. Finally in a place where I can spend some more time playing this game so I am interested in getting back into competitive play. I have been playing enough lately for my hands to remember the tech stuff, but I know that doesnt mean much. So I was hoping a couple people (in north Seattle) would lend me their time and patience sometime and play

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey guys new to this forum. Finally in a place where I can spend some more time playing this game so I am interested in getting back into competitive play. I have been playing enough lately for my hands to remember the tech stuff, but I know that doesnt mean much. So I was hoping a couple people (in north Seattle) would lend me their time and patience sometime and play
A lot of people don't use SWF and the facebook group might be easier to hook up with some people. http://www.facebook.com/groups/245900615456533/?fref=ts

Tournament next Saturday in Lynnwood if you're interested.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=79690

satan666

Smash Apprentice
I live in Des Moines but we can still meet up if you want?

Top Bottom