• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hahaha. I figured no one would be out there. I'm sure I'll drive to Seattle a lot because I'll be bored of being in the middle of nowhere.

waffle

Smash Rookie
hi everyone! i'm new to the area (and these boards) - i just moved up from socal for grad school at uw, so i'm currently getting settled in the university district. i've played melee for a few years now non-competitively; i know some really basic tech skill, but i'd be down for playing anyone in the area who can help me get my game up to par with you guys. unfortunately i don't have a car or smash/tv here (yet), but hopefully there are enough people close by that it won't be an issue. let me know if any of you want to play sometime!

mikkuz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm originally from the SF Bay Area in CA, but I'm here in the Tri-Cities for a couple of weeks. Is anyone around to smash? PM or reply back here. Hope to play with some of you WA smashers soon.

Sup mikkuz I remember you from nct2 I think. Where exactly are you? There's a fest like 30 mins south of seattle in auburn tonight

:phone:

my controller broke. the y button was sticking so i checked the pad and that part was ripped so i had to replace the pad. now all my buttons are a lot harder to push in and its ghey lol

in other news, im filthy at yoshis island boi

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
my controller broke. the y button was sticking so i checked the pad and that part was ripped so i had to replace the pad. now all my buttons are a lot harder to push in and its ghey lol
LOL that's a hella minor controller problem. That's how like every controller is lol just get used to it >_>.

it feels better now lol. its prob like how your l and r buttons are harder to press in at first when you reassemble your ctro

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey EWA needs somewhere to stay this weekend or we're not gunna be able to make it. Any bros that want to lend a hand?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
lookin like 5 at the moment. Talked to alex, he said he's willing to be our back up if we cant find somewhere else.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
hey guys my name is Emanuel and i'm from the Dominican Republic but ive been living in washington for a couple of years now but i didnt found anyone to play Melee with, I live in Tacoma and Im new to these boards - i've played melee for a few years now non-competitively and went to a couple of tourneys in my country; I can say that Im a decent player that will like to learn more and perfect my game so i can be up to par with your guys skills in the game, i dont have a car but i can take the bus anywhere lol i will like to play with anyone so i can practice and get better. let me know if you guys will like to play sometime in the future.

sup emanuel. you should try and make it to a fest were having this wednesday (and every wednesday) in auburn. ill have blake post about it in the facebook group which i think you just joined. just a heads up, everyone there will prob be smokin weed, so if you dont wanna be around that then you prob dont wanna come lol

also you should try and make it to gameclucks (our monthly tournament series) in november, prob on the first saturday in the month in lynnwood.

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
Thanks man i will be sure to check Blake's post, and im sure i wont be smoking anything lol but i wanna get there and meet you guys and be able to play hehehe so i dont mind, thx for the heads up though, im also looking forward to the Gameclucks in november it seems i barely miss the one in october :(

Top Bottom