• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
I already posted this in the MITH6 thread a few days ago, but I thought I'd put this here just to be sure. I want to money match every Washington player going to MITH6. I will be using US money for this, unless you want Canadian, lol. I am looking for $1 mms, although I am willing to do it for a bit more, but not too much, since I'm going to have a lot of mms there, and, to be honest, I probably won't win any of them.

:phone:

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'm assuming that was your post in the Facebook group, Tshadow7.

Everyone else is welcome to join the Wednesday smashfest tonight at Pookie's place in Auburn.

On another note, Apex flight tickets are very cheap at Southwest.com if you click their 40% off deal, although the sale ends sometime tomorrow.

I got my roundtrip tickets for $210, although it was $196 last night, but I was too hesitant.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
youre right adam it's time for change of avatars

also pookie is comin to the tuk house today if anyone is down to smash come over

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys so just wandering when the game clucks p:m tournement happening? And will someone post the times and **** when it comes?

C!Z

Smash Lord
Someone make a P:M thread so I don't have to read this ****.

Teddy, I summon thee. Or probably Krynxe now that I think about it.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Yo c!z, be nice lol.
He's a new player who posted asking the question as to when/where gameclucks would be held on smashmods.com and I directed him to this thread so he could talk to you guys about it.

But yeah, it'd be a good idea to make a separate PM thread. BC has one as well.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I don't see a point making a new thread for p:m because it'll just be completely dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Krynxe, you disappoint me yet again. You better show up to GC so I can humiliate that pink ball of **** you seem to be so fond of =]

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Yo c!z, be nice lol.
He's a new player who posted asking the question as to when/where gameclucks would be held on smashmods.com and I directed him to this thread so he could talk to you guys about it.

I ain't new (been playing the mod since the first demo) just trying to get information on this gameclucks thats been floating around

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Ciz has quite a masterful way with welcoming people into the community.

Gameclucks is typically on the 1st Saturday of every month. I'm not sure if that'll be the case next month, but you can check on Facebook (there's always a Facebook event for the Gameclucks tournaments).

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Ciz has quite a masterful way with welcoming people into the community.

Gameclucks is typically on the 1st Saturday of every month. I'm not sure if that'll be the case next month, but you can check on Facebook (there's always a Facebook event for the Gameclucks tournaments).
Anywhere other than facebook?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
hey can anyone please let me know where is the fest in auburn that is happening today, i mean the address and what time does it begins??
i saw from your location that youre in tacoma? I wouldn't happen to have met you would i, my names Osvaldo

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Hi. I'm new to the community. I live in Moses Lake and am 17. I was hoping I could find some nearby players to play with.
I play all 3 Smashes and P:M. But I'm only planning to go competitive in Melee and P:M.
I'd like to say I'm pretty bad. That's why I'd like some practice before jumping in a competition and not even winning the first match.

Yo c!z, be nice lol.

literally nobody in washington plays project m lol

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I only know of like 7 people. Only 4 or so are on these forums. I'm sure if a thread was made haters would just flood it and make us cry. :'(

`dazrin

Smash Champion
lol ok, well if it's not necessary to create a new thread, then one doesn't need to be created. it's your guys' regional thread, afterall.

i honestly don't really care lol. just be prepared to interact with new players and not shoo them away

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't front like I like brawl/P:M people, sorry. I ain't no fake *****.
You don't have to "front like you like them." Just don't post douchey **** to them lolz. Going out of your way to disrespect people doesn't make you "real."

Hi. I'm new to the community. I live in Moses Lake and am 17. I was hoping I could find some nearby players to play with.
I play all 3 Smashes and P:M. But I'm only planning to go competitive in Melee and P:M.
I'd like to say I'm pretty bad. That's why I'd like some practice before jumping in a competition and not even winning the first match.

By far the best place to get in touch with the scene these days is on Facebook. Look up "Washington New World Order of Melee" and join our group, and just post that you wanna play.

C!Z

Smash Lord
At what point was I douchey? I never said a word to him. I suggested a P:M thread be made. Sounds like I was trying to help him and get things goin to me. Calm yourself Mr. Wants to be be loved by everyone

C!Z

Smash Lord
**** is a very loosely used word all over this thread. I'm sure someone name Satan666 isn't offended by something so small. In fact, he hasn't said anything about it. Seems the rest of you are being much girlish about it.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Krynxe, you disappoint me yet again. You better show up to GC so I can humiliate that pink ball of **** you seem to be so fond of =]
Eh, probably not

Life things more important >_<

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
dat comfort sandwich

yo we should all just start posting in the gameclucks thread like we used to. except now we should do it so it doesnt look like on swf gameclucks doesnt exist
LOL that sandwich ****, that's my ****.

Yeah I'm down someone start us off

Top Bottom