• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
So, are people gonna be bringing capture cards and stuff to get this on the MeleePacWest channel? And was there ever a decision to have commentary, too? Or at least crowd hype, if there is any lol. Finals were weak last time, sadly.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
So, are people gonna be bringing capture cards and stuff to get this on the MeleePacWest channel? And was there ever a decision to have commentary, too? Or at least crowd hype, if there is any lol. Finals were weak last time, sadly.
Nah finals were so sick lol. Idk there just isn't like a lot to cheer about with a mu we all have seen a lot. Theres a lot more hype when its like a mm or out of state finals or something

MasterC

Smash Ace
Man that GC was sooooo filthy!! I never seen so many sexy ppl at once xD

Someone post results in this bit** when you can, plz n thanx

:phone:

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
who'd Jesse lose to?
Otto in Winners, Chip in losers.

Edit: That **** was a lot of fund. This is terrible though. Each tournament I go to since I started playing again, just makes me want to play more. I am getting to old for this ****. So with the deepest regrets... See all you guys next month.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Nah Mike we had to leave early cuz my life sucks anyways good matches nice to meet and play noobking,vish your falcons ****ing fast LOL the green hornet, tyseman **** you, zeru I didn't know I was playing u LOL good****, toph your fox is sexy and throwing your controller in anger was funny, Kline your fox still ain't a killa but got the job done, C wudup, and gimpy get better, and shadic wudup LOL, syler come to next GC with us if u can

:phone:

interesting-results.

i-say-we-update-the-rankings-after-the-next-one-so-we-can-at-least-put-my-boy-chip-on-there.

edit:-and-toph-if-he-doesnt-****-up-lol-=P

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Damn our GC's are really legit now. 10 brawl entrants? Brawl players playing melee?
Plus recording/hype/commentary. Good teams tourneys too?

Too good guys. <3
Let's all **** at Apex.

Yeah Chip def needs to be on there. :3

BladeWise

Smash Lord
1: Silent Wolf
2: Bladewise
3: Vish
4: Chip
5: Juce
5: Eggz
7: C!Z
7: The Prime
9: Kamaji
9: NoobKing
9: Kaostar
9: Toph
13: Artifice
13: T-Iceman
13: Banana
13: B-Mellow
17: Rat King
17: Zeru
17: Felix
17: theCatPhysician
17: Sad day
17: Mage
17: Oreo
17: Wingu
25: Spartamus
25: Bobzilla
25: Bojangles
25: Ox
25: LOLstuff
25: Nawgui
25: Ganon Guy
25: Master C
33: Dmac
33: Austin
33: Smiles
33: Krynxe
33: DAVS
33: Help!
33: Fritter

39 entrants, could've had more if Vista w/carpool, Nate, and Gimpy were able to attend.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Not to gripe, but should I have got 13th if I beat 3 people? Seems like that would bump me 3 places from 33rd but I don't know the specifics with brackets and stuff

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
You move up 2 spots for each win in winner's and 1 spot for each win in loser's.

Also jesus otto, **** you lol. Wait til apex to update the PR. Or just don't put me on there.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sounds dumb lol. Thats kinda like the time when I ****ed up and wanted to be taken off. cuz I was bout to be mad low.

aand its also exactly why we didnt count may GC for some strange reason(doesnt actually make sense that it would have happened that way but its whatever.)....because we waited an extra month for genesis....meaning 4 months of tourney and then genesis.

We just had what I hear is our largest GC ever, and then last month we had 30. At latest we should update no later than the day after the next GC, if we dont do it now. just sayin.

however, thats interesting about the bracket thing u said. Im assuming first round wins only count as 1 correct? or does it not count at all, just means you will either be in winners or losers?

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea, someone clarify on the placings and ish... BUT i must say - when i was talking with kamaji and artifice they said EWA might not make it out again until after APEX sooooooooooooooo... if we wait, Chip will prob hafta be put on there in good faith (cuz he placed top 10 this month and last)

unless you guys changed your mind and definitely wanna come :D

Ratking/Juce/CatPhysician: tight playing with you guys/getting my *** whooped LOL come next month or sometime soon! I wanna link to that OR tourney you guys mentioned omw out ^__^

the-reason-ewa-prob-wont-come-is-cuz-of-the-weather-conditions-between-us.-at-least-thats-what-chip-told-me-when-i-asked-him.

just-practice-and-do-good-next-gc-toph.-as-for-not-putting-ppl-on-there,-idk.-what-does-everyone-else-think?

Jem.

Smash Master
Depends really. I know I'm on the outside looking in, but if Chip doesn't get ranked, does that mean you guys won't seed him either? Think he earned atleast a good seeding if anything.

Also, anyone wanna potentially team for next GC? I won't practice until the day of GC, so beware. I do dumb things in doubles though and it works when I get carried so.. ya :)

i do the seeding for each tournament and if anything looks wrong i change it when the brackets done. i know how good chip is. also, i think its more likely that teddy was referring to toph.

jem you should just get back into melee. you know that ****s filthy and our scene is healthy and peaking like dam. i mean cmon

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
yea, someone clarify on the placings and ish... BUT i must say - when i was talking with kamaji and artifice they said EWA might not make it out again until after APEX sooooooooooooooo... if we wait, Chip will prob hafta be put on there in good faith (cuz he placed top 10 this month and last)

unless you guys changed your mind and definitely wanna come :D

Ratking/Juce/CatPhysician: tight playing with you guys/getting my *** whooped LOL come next month or sometime soon! I wanna link to that OR tourney you guys mentioned omw out ^__^
I was wrong about the date. It is the Saturday before Thanksgiving, not after.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312489

You guys should totally come. If not, I will see you all next GC. I am going to get at least 1, hopefully two carpools coming up.

Top Bottom