• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
We are planning on leaving Friday the 5th. We can either leave at 10:20 and get to everett at 2:15 -> seattle at 3:00. OR we can leave at 2:00 and get to everett by 5:30 -> seattle at 6:15.

Who's picking us up and which station should we get off at?
gonna prob choose 10:20 and be at everett by 2:15 then seattle by 3

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
FILTH, i can't wait dawg... always a good experience to smash wit new heads xD

hey evan aka ticeman, you know if jeffrey aka red falco is tryna smash at all this week? i'm prob gettin down today and tomorrow if you wanna give him my number... plz
If i can destroy my physics in a fairly quick manner i can go to pookie's today but if not, its over. Jeffery probably is looking to smash as well i'll tell him what's up

MasterC

Smash Ace
evannnnnnnn!!! you should come with us dawg xD i was playing like SH** yesterday so let's run that bak haha

Pookie: you got one setup or more than one? if we get enough ppl we'll prob bring another, if we get enough ppl that is lol but yea i get outta class at 3 so we'll be shooting your way around 330 and we'll prob stay till rush hour is over at least

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
evannnnnnnn!!! you should come with us dawg xD i was playing like SH** yesterday so let's run that bak haha

Pookie: you got one setup or more than one? if we get enough ppl we'll prob bring another, if we get enough ppl that is lol but yea i get outta class at 3 so we'll be shooting your way around 330 and we'll prob stay till rush hour is over at least
**** my tutorial starts at 3:30, id probably be cool if we left at like 4:30 and came back at like 7:30 or something but if that won't work just let me know

MasterC

Smash Ace
blahhhhhhh tutorials, weakkkkkkkk lol i remember 121... knock it out evan, if we're still around and haven't left yet we'll see what's up but i was tryna head south before rush hour (which is like 3-7 LOL)

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
They are just coming down for a little smoke and smash sesh.

You are more than welcome to come stop by if you want.

:phone:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
read it in some post last night, i tried finding it but eh to much to look thru, then i read otto's name off on a top 51 smashers of all time / otto was on there too / surprised ammon wasn't tho

that was kages old list i bet. hella inaccurate for the most part,a nd not just cuz its old.

i prob am like 17th or somthin tho lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Is anybody with a car able to pick up adam/mike on the 5th? Worst case they would bus from seattle. And whos housing them?

Just lookin our for my bc *****s

Also, liking that new avatar teddy. Stay classy.

MasterC

Smash Ace
DKC = dk country...? Haha

Yea Pookie that sesh was mad fun yo, we'll def need to do that again sometime xD lemme kno if/when you get that house so the south n north can collide around auburn for a fat fest!!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
**** SilentWolf your 12th place! haha

I get Honourable mention! hahaha

Sion is gonna be beast within like a year though... OMFG........

EDIT: Sion already 18th place LOL!!!

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
panda we didn't start recording til doubles, so i have about an hour and a half of doubles and a few singles in there. i can put them up if you want.

and charles yeah dude that was some ****, i still might be a little high still -___- im trying to come up soon! i got wednesday and friday off again this week maybe we can work somethin out, but we should be getting the house before december and if everything goes as planned we could do something the end of november or start of december. north vs south - dont sleep on us

donkey kong country? like a speed run? im tryna see that ****

edit: @silentwolf im trying to come up to tuk either this week or next too if you wanna smoke/smash/train my falco haha :p

pandacheck

Smash Ace
POOKIE link me the youtube channel you upload the vids too, i wanna see some Pookie vs C action

and yea we should do a north vs south thing, it'd make people at least from the South want to overthrow the dictating NorthSide, ****ers got all the better players rofl

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao you guys just need to move up here or a lil closer so we can just beef with EWA bahahaha

if anyone should be mad it's them LOL they have like 3 good players that i know of (no offense guys, you prob have some unknowns that are alrightttttttttttt)

Pookie: keep practicing and after your sesh with otto we'll hafta do some MM's or semi-seriouslies so we can recordsy xD toph aka kris aldenderfer (on fb) usually holds fests once a week or twice a month if you can make it to UW sometime that'd be helllllla tight, otherwise just smash with otto and tukwila until I can come thru again! btw GC is this saturday so you should def try and make it :D

this wed will prob work. i just gotta make sure it works for my homie ben so we can smash at his place and get smoked out haha.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Panda: none of the singles between C and I got recorded :( my roomate was playing LoL on my comp at the time, which sucks cuz we had some good matches, especially with my falcon choking away a 2 stock lead :p but this **** is the true underdog story, the south end is hungry. Hype

And C i'd def be down for some MMs or bowl matches or whatever. If there is a fest going down Friday I bet I could make it up for that with one of my homies.

And silent yeah cool, I gotta find a ride tho, I have a couple of friends that are picking the game up and improving, ones got a pretty good shiek for only playing 2 months. But yeah ill try my hardest to get my *** up there lol

Top Bottom