• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

B--Mello

Smash Cadet
Haha yeah.. I got *****. My *** still hurts from luigi's frictionless **** XD

On the real tho it was some good practice and hopefully I can get games with him in quite a bit.

Btw how come no one in the south smokes buds!!? Breaks my heart guys -__-

:phone:
hah nah we do. just anthony doesnt cause he prefers the taste of malt liquor.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Haha yeah.. I got *****. My *** still hurts from luigi's frictionless **** XD

On the real tho it was some good practice and hopefully I can get games with him in quite a bit.

Btw how come no one in the south smokes buds!!? Breaks my heart guys -__-

me, you, mike, paul, and the hemp. You down?

andys a full on stoner now haha. what have we done!?

Edit: yo pookie you should consider comin to the tuk and smashing with me and the homie ben sometime. He's got fat bongs. Also I could show you the ways of the bird since you're serious about getting better

pandacheck

Smash Ace
I'll be up in Seattle tomorrow so hit me up if u wanna smash I'm sure my bro can drop me off and pick me up I just gotta work something out

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
andys a full on stoner now haha. what have we done!?

Edit: yo pookie you should consider comin to the tuk and smashing with me and the homie ben sometime. He's got fat bongs. Also I could show you the ways of the bird since you're serious about getting better
I'm always down, fat bongs is just icing on the cake. Just let me know

MasterC

Smash Ace
anthony, when you gonna be up here? i'll be free after 7pm so we should smash at teran's or toph's or evan's

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I have next Wednesday and Friday off, prime and C let's burn and smash one of those days.

Also just something I wanna throw out there, in the next couple weeks I'm getting a house with some of my friends, and since you guys were looking for a place to have tourneys down south we could easily make them bi monthly and have one down here and one at GC each month.. just an idea.

MasterC

Smash Ace
I have next Wednesday and Friday off, prime and C let's burn and smash one of those days.

Also just something I wanna throw out there, in the next couple weeks I'm getting a house with some of my friends, and since you guys were looking for a place to have tourneys down south we could easily make them bi monthly and have one down here and one at GC each month.. just an idea.

You're a beast dawg, let's do it xD

I'm pretty free wed but fridays I'm not free till 5 or 6 at the earliest... should me n andy just roll thru sometime wed or fri...?

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
yeah C that's cool, I'm free all day Wednesday so that's better for me too, and yeah you can roll down whenever. 2536321323 hit me up for my address and ****.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
damn i wanna smash so bad, and i got the charter to start a smash club down here, but i think i'm just gonna make it a multi video game club, its just safer and will draw more people to the gaming club so if its a success i can start getting people into smash slowly, because people down HEA SUCKASS at SMASH --> points to myself too = (

MasterC

Smash Ace
Yo Pookie, looks like me n banana aka jess are gonna roll thru to smash wed afternoon if you're still down... we'll bring the sweets if you got the bongs xD

Unless you wanna try n come up here (more ppl will b down to smash if you come up, they're just too lazy to make the trek lmao)

Also Kline/Teddy: you guys tryna get down on this? Pretty sure he lives in your areas...

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
yuup I'm still down. **** ill try to see if I can come up but I'm carless so I would have to find a ride. I'd say its probably gonna have to happen down here.

And yeah anyone is welcome to join as well.

MasterC

Smash Ace
hmmmm.... i might be down to bring the setup LOL jess is down

Pookie: you in for some recording? haha i can put some of your sh** on a flash drive if we do some HOT and FLASHY ish...

ANYONE down to ride out to auburn/kent area tomorrow to smash with Pookie, Banana, and I...?

MasterC

Smash Ace
FILTH, i can't wait dawg... always a good experience to smash wit new heads xD

hey evan aka ticeman, you know if jeffrey aka red falco is tryna smash at all this week? i'm prob gettin down today and tomorrow if you wanna give him my number... plz

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ooh I want in on the mm's mah *****s!

Nate's bday today! owwwwwwwwwww where foo's at
Yo fo SHO Ciz. you KNOW we gunna have ourselves a mm.

Ima need a hookup for chronic when i come down there too. (Master C I'm looking at you homie)

ALSO, I'm try'n to money match most of the WA community. Ya'll need to get at this falcon.

MasterC

Smash Ace
adam you need to get at the new and improved MasterC xD we can do some chronic matches if you're down xD of course i always got the connect for some fire whenever you touch down... just him me or vish/ciz/toph/shane/otto/kline up if you can't get ahold of me ^_^

you know when you're arriving?? also, otto AND shane just turned 21 so i sense some EtOH matches on the horizon bahahaha

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
We are planning on leaving Friday the 5th. We can either leave at 10:20 and get to everett at 2:15 -> seattle at 3:00. OR we can leave at 2:00 and get to everett by 5:30 -> seattle at 6:15.

Who's picking us up and which station should we get off at?

Top Bottom