• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
Freakin last fest was sooo epic, shoulda done a crew battle or somethin but shoutout to SoWA n Gimpy for sliding thru xD

Can't wait to get at some candians mwahaa

:phone:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah it was hella fun. Great to see SoWa. You guys get better every time I see you. And I ACTUALLY played all of you this time haha.

Shouts to Tony for comin through as well.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
fest was pretty tight. Was impressed by Project M, that game is going in the right direction.

Yakal, Adam, wont see you guys this weekend but ill see you guys sept 3rd!

Good **** for sowa to come up, it's fun playing with you guys.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
what up guys ive been hella busy for a while so i couldn't get on here let alone make it to a fest ..
but i see you guys were talking about the dazzle, i have one now and it works fine and nothing bad has happened yet.. much mmore than i can say about that damn easy cap i had -__-

next wednesday anything going down? i gotta come rep auburn

Smash Apprentice
what up guys ive been hella busy for a while so i couldn't get on here let alone make it to a fest ..
but i see you guys were talking about the dazzle, i have one now and it works fine and nothing bad has happened yet.. much mmore than i can say about that damn easy cap i had -__-

next wednesday anything going down? i gotta come rep auburn
nice name lol

if you don't find anything by next Wednesday and you feel like making the trip, my house is gonna be free up in Kirkland.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You guys would have to leave by like 8 to make it on time for doubles. I mean, of course we'll delay the tournament for you if we have to. But you guys GOTTA try and make it here by 11 or NOON at the latest!

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey again. Got a few things to say:

First: good **** Otto getting top-20 at Genesis 2.

Second: bad **** everyone else not getting top-20 at Genesis 2.

Third: These days I'm trying to do a project with my school, one that needs funding, and this particular funding plan involves posting the project online and hoping random people donate. The volunteer can refer Peace Corps to specific people who might be interested, so I put all of you down, so expect to get hounded for money soon. You guys can be the philanthropic Melee scene.

Also, the project is buying a bowser for the school. Someone hella tell Gimpyfish.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol tight, right about now i'm betting that otto and nate are taking first in GF's and vish and adam are prob looking at 2nd haha mayb vice versa...

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey again. Got a few things to say:

First: good **** Otto getting top-20 at Genesis 2.

Second: bad **** everyone else not getting top-20 at Genesis 2.

Third: These days I'm trying to do a project with my school, one that needs funding, and this particular funding plan involves posting the project online and hoping random people donate. The volunteer can refer Peace Corps to specific people who might be interested, so I put all of you down, so expect to get hounded for money soon. You guys can be the philanthropic Melee scene.

Also, the project is buying a bowser for the school. Someone hella tell Gimpyfish.

lol bowser

nawgui

Smash Cadet
Alright, small mini last minute smashfest happening at Rio Bacon's, aka Wingu, this wednesday, 9/31, around like 4ish at 14553 SE 55th Street, 98006 Bellevue WA.
we have like 3 or 4 tv's atm with 2 or 3 setups atm, so we may need some more if peoeple come to this
also, due to the restrictions of the Bellevue Greez, there is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR DRINKING AT HIS HOUSE, if you do decide to do it, do it before you come AND DON'T MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE (Preferrably if smoking/drinking isn't done at all), just the parent greez
Rio - 425 274 6154

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Singles: (23 entrants)
1: Silent Wolf
2: Yui (Sion)
3: Meta
4: DieSlow
5: Blunted_object10
5: Vish
7: Daltsy
7: xXx-NoobKing-xXx
9: t-iceman
9: Tahsis
9: TERROR BIIIiiI11rtrd
9: DJ Combo
13: Dynamism
13: Wilfred
13: Teh Icy
13: Daze
17: Buddy
17: Crispii
17: Faceman
17: Snooki
17: Lib3r4t3
17: The Situation
17: AugustZerg (Mike)

MasterC

Smash Ace
Shane and I will teams MM anyone. I'm lookin at you BC
Ciz you gotta get a passport or convince mofos to come down to do that :p

N can we all smash at rio's tomorrow??? I'm tryna get DOWNNNNN xD I'll bring a setup too if there is space for one

Also, goodsh** evan tying with nate!! Iceman still top 10 in BC too haha

C!Z

Smash Lord
Don't worry bout the drinkin/smokin thing. We do that at C's cuz we know we can. When it comes to parents I'm a saint.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman

Ya i felt like i did pretty good. I feel like I could have beaten daltsy though but whatever I'll get him next time. Also getting blunted object down to last stock felt good but ya he's too good. Kinda felt like top 10 was neccesary cause Andy was saying I was gonna get ****ed up as he left otto's house.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ciz you gotta get a passport or convince mofos to come down to do that :p

N can we all smash at rio's tomorrow??? I'm tryna get DOWNNNNN xD I'll bring a setup too if there is space for one

That's hilarious. We were missing Diakonos, Space Falcon, Booshk, AND Edgeluca. =P

Iceman's aight. But i dunno if he'd be on PR. BC top 10 > WA top 10 ;)

*trashtalk etc.*

C!Z

Smash Lord
Are they both comin, Adam? Or you just talkin like before my Brony tapped that *** haha. You gonna be able to muster up a few bucks so my terties can dry out yo wallet?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Not bad evan but even if you won id still say u got f***ed up lol. Just get back to those high school book reports lmao haha jk. Adam i got u dog dont worry, ill prolly see bc at ottos this friday.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
WHO IS HOUSING US COME ON GUYS WE'RE COMING IN on FRIDAY late afternoon

1.Me
2.Evan
3.Nathan
4.Adam
5.Adams feet

and we're staying until sunday

I cannot afford entry so i'll just go to chill I guess lmao

Top Bottom