• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ill house you guys, i was waiting to see if dj combo could get u guys from the seatac station but i guess not. just go into to seattle and hit me up. 2064348509

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
ADAM ISN'T COMING I CALL ON ANDY'S ADAM DONATION CAUSE I'M POOR AND CAN'T AFFORD THIS TOURNEY

pretty please? also in adams place MIGHT be another coquitlam player soooo yeah MAYBE

ThePrime

Smash Lord
ADAM ISN'T COMING I CALL ON ANDY'S ADAM DONATION CAUSE I'M POOR AND CAN'T AFFORD THIS TOURNEY

pretty please? also in adams place MIGHT be another coquitlam player soooo yeah MAYBE
Wait what, why cant adam come all of a sudden?

I was gonna spot adam cuz I owed him money anyway >_>

MasterC

Smash Ace
i might be willing to throw down money for yakal in a teams mm.
LOL evan's faith in yakal is faltering...? bahaah man i really hope you guys can make it to this, i can't house or help with $$ issues but the fire will be on me if you guys can make it past the border xD

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hey guys, I'm Krynxe and I live in the Lakewood/Tacoma region. I'm a rookie Sheik player and I'm trying to enter the melee competitive scene. I have little to no experience and mediocre tech skill, so I still have a lot to learn before I'll be a match for anybody here. I am, however, dedicated and willing to take anybody's help or advice.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm Krynxe and I live in the Lakewood/Tacoma region. I'm a rookie Sheik player and I'm trying to enter the melee competitive scene. I have little to no experience and mediocre tech skill, so I still have a lot to learn before I'll be a match for anybody here. I am, however, dedicated and willing to take anybody's help or advice.
did you go to one of master c's fests at some point? I think i remember you

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hey man if you ever make it up toward the Kirkland area you can come by my place cuz I'm always up to play and ****.
Alright thanks. I'm talking to Jungle right now as a mentor. For the next few weeks I'll be getting down matchups, tech skill, and other important things for my Sheik before I go and try to apply it in some friendlies and improve.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Dope :]

Btw I'm confused. I just looked at you guys's power rankings; Where are you and your brother? o_O

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Evan if your not gunna money match me than just stfu. Everything you say is meaningless until you do so, and win.

You too Yakal. But I allready gotcha last time in tourney so *insert troll face*

Vish: Yo that's ***'n tite. It's like my alter ego.d

Metà

Smash Master
Evan if your not gunna money match me than just stfu. Everything you say is meaningless until you do so, and win.
Ok, I was going to let this go, but that last line you said got me kind of angry. Everything I say is meaningless? That's incredibly disrespectful. I don't even need to say anything though, my results in the past year compared to yours have spoken already. When's the last time you outplaced me in a tournament?

Furthermore, I'm not going to money match you when you owe me money. I'm not going to play you for money you already owe me, that's stupid.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL Meta comin with the real talk owwwwwwwww. For real, Adam. You better come prove some ****, or stop talkin, cuz I'm pretty sure I'd tap the **** outta that ***.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
noobking is a legend!! who the **** is evanmetawatkinsbisexualanalcocksuckingblowjobbingbisexualchildanalrapist ps. noobkings on 0C DVD him vs ken. u get him adam. u ****ing got this!! use ur facial, ****, inverse, sex change into female and upthrow. i believe in u homie.

:phone:

Metà

Smash Master
mike, this was never about who i choose to have sex with

it's about melee, which YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT HAHAHAHAHA

"i leveled up yo"

you 'leveled up' to still getting last place at every tournament LMFAO

Top Bottom