• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ganon Guy and Zeru are each taking a carpool to Guardian Games in portland.

As far as I know, Ganon Guy's carpool is Him/Me/C!Z/Andy/Felix.

Zeru has 3 open seats (I'll be switching in to his carpool if he goes, so someone else will take my spot in Josh's. But unless Zeru 100% confirms, I'm riding with Josh.)

what 3 *****s wanna go to a melee/brawl tourney for $20 gas

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Anybody in Lakewood/Tacoma area willing to play me a bit, possibly train me or give me some pointers. I haven't had any matches outside of my casual friends so I really need some experience.
I've been stranded with HDTVs for the last two weeks or so, so I'll be picking up a standard tv tomorrow or some time and getting my hand-eye coordination readjusted. So maybe the weekend after next (24th-25th) or something.
Also, anybody feel free to add me on Skype ("Krynxe")

MasterC

Smash Ace
what part of tacoma you live in krynxe? i stay with friends on the east side of tac and spanaway every now and then...

Eggz

Smash Hero
I still refuse to acknowledge that last night actually happened

But in the extreme likeliness that it did happen
AKA it probably ****ing happened
god dammit

The hugest apologies to everyone, especially Cody. Theres really no words to make up for that ****, jesus. I just don't believe myself.

Everyone was right I guess lol I do have a problem.
I hereby ban myself from alcohol until my birthday, which will be a probationary event.

Also I'm going to college this quarter wee

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
what part of tacoma you live in krynxe? i stay with friends on the east side of tac and spanaway every now and then...
I actually live in Lakewood, very close to both Tacoma and Spanaway. (I say my location is Tacoma because I'm very close and it's generally far more known.)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I still refuse to acknowledge that last night actually happened

But in the extreme likeliness that it did happen
AKA it probably ****ing happened
god dammit

The hugest apologies to everyone, especially Cody. Theres really no words to make up for that ****, jesus. I just don't believe myself.

Everyone was right I guess lol I do have a problem.
I hereby ban myself from alcohol until my birthday, which will be a probationary event.

Also I'm going to college this quarter wee
Mr. Greeze strikes again!

Someone wanna tell me the story? XD

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LMAO NO WAY!!!!!!

Damn dude, that's grimey. What was the cause? >_> I mean other than alcohol...
Hahaha, Anthony's post makes much more sense now.

Shane DOES always talk about peeing in people's butts.. I am going to take all his **** talk literally from now on. Everyone gird your loins.

Frozener

Smash Rookie
Anybody in Lakewood/Tacoma area willing to play me a bit, possibly train me or give me some pointers. I haven't had any matches outside of my casual friends so I really need some experience.
I've been stranded with HDTVs for the last two weeks or so, so I'll be picking up a standard tv tomorrow or some time and getting my hand-eye coordination readjusted. So maybe the weekend after next (24th-25th) or something.
Also, anybody feel free to add me on Skype ("Krynxe")
I'd be willing to play sometime. I'm in a similar situation (only had experience against more casual friends), but I'm looking to push my game.

Last edited:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'd be willing to play sometime. I'm in a similar situation (only had experience against more casual friends), but I'm looking to push my game. I know toph already offered to play some. Also, my apartment is open most weekdays from about 12-9pm if anyone is interested in playing (I live by U-district btw). My number is 3606722703.
Well, since I'm in high school I'll probably only be available on weekends for a while. I'll see what I can do. My cell's (253)227-0548 (Feel free to text) for anybody.

I wasnt there but ill do my best

a baby was born. his name? cody.

flash 21 years into tha future!! psheeeuuen

boom! ah look at this, it doesnt get any better than a fest wit tha boyz. drinks and melee for all. do the puyallup, *****. but not everyone is doing the puyallup this time..the culprit? none other than breakfast himself. consider the drinking station occupied hos, things are about to get ugly!

later that night...

G's up Hos down. some are smashin strong, others are but a slumber.
all of a sudden.. its time for breakfast.
"you snooze you lose!"
8==D----- -_-zZ!

charles: aight we gotta go

nDie

Smash Apprentice
That was the literally best possible interpretation of what happened Otto... 5 Stars.

But yeah, shane was first to pass out in the middle of the floor, C and kline were getting ready to roll out, so they tried waking him up, he stumbled over to my couch where one of my friends anthony was passed out. He was so far gone at that point, and you know the rest of the story.

I'm still laughing at Otto's post. Wow, thank you.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
WoW washington BC is a **** combo.

otto told that story 1o times better than I could have lol soooo ****. and very accurate.

jesus u suck shane. but I wish you the best of luck.

man don't trip evan, its coo that u gay but still like vagina. adam cocaine is a hellof a drug.

can't wait 4 toph to come back, welcome back vishwas lol.

and I think there was an ascension joke in there somewhere.

:phone:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I'd be willing to play sometime. I'm in a similar situation (only had experience against more casual friends), but I'm looking to push my game. I know toph already offered to play some. Also, my apartment is open most weekdays from about 12-9pm if anyone is interested in playing (I live by U-district btw). My number is 3606722703.
Well, since I'm in high school I'll probably only be available on weekends for a while. I'll see what I can do. My cell's (253)227-0548 (Feel free to text) for anybody.
you guys live in tacoma/lakewood?

where by? i live over by UP, i know some people around the area, so theres a possibilty that i know you guys already as well

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
you guys live in tacoma/lakewood?

where by? i live over by UP, i know some people around the area, so theres a possibilty that i know you guys already as well
I doubt you know me, but I live in the Oakbrook area, right below University Place.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I doubt you know me, but I live in the Oakbrook area, right below University Place.
i know have no clue where that is :D

do you have FB? im down for joining you guys in on some melee if that cool with you guys

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
i know have no clue where that is :D

do you have FB? im down for joining you guys in on some melee if that cool with you guys
I don't have a FB actually, I don't want to get involved in any kiddy school drama or deal with people whining to me about why I didn't accept their friend request. (As I said earlier, still in high school.) But I'll consider getting one and keeping it private. You can add me on Steam, Skype, text or call me (My phone #'s above)
Keep in mind that I'm exceptionally bad at Melee, I'm looking more for a learning experience/opportunity than a challenge. Also, I live very close to both Oakbrook Elementary and Hudtloft Middle School if you know where either of those two are.

Top Bottom