• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to get the first off and come up with my friend for gc
also ya we could probably do a little smashfest at my place in auburn
plus we got a sick bong.. not that it matters ;)

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You guys talking about GameClucks up in Lynnwood, right? Is all the info on SW's thread still accurate? I'd totally be up for going and meeting everyone. I probably won't enter pools though (unless I have to) since it would be an embarrassment - I'd like to emphasize that I'm not only a rookie but a beginner to competitive melee. And thanks Pandacheck, I hit up Syler with a PM.

Also, anybody who uses Skype please add me. http://myskype.info/krynxe

Edit: I probably will enter pools for the experience. Might as well.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah, it's accurate, and yes, it's Gameclucks in Lynnwood. The next tournament will be next Saturday (it's typically the first Saturday of the month), you should go.

Make sure you introduce yourself to me so we can get some games yo.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Haha, so you can practice your jv5ing.

I'll try my best to improve my tech skill by then, but I can't say I'll be any challenge to anybody

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Have some confidence Krynxe

you can take everyone

feel the power
My power is equivalent to that of a farmer: 5

It's not that I lack confidence, I simply know I lack experience and stand no chance. I am, however, very dedicated to improve.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Man this thread is POPPIN!!! Haha I'm tryna get some good games in at GC so everyone who can make it should :)

Btw I'm down to fest anywhere until we get regulars going again at UW... ESPECIALLY if there's a sick bong involved xD

:phone:

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
so i talkedto my boss today and i should be able to get the 1st off so i can come up to gc. i would say like 90% ill be there.

yeah dude my appartments small but i got a few tvs and ****. and a capture card. but yeah the bong is legit, ever heard of the brand Sheldon Black?

MasterC

Smash Ace
I kno right, we gotta put him on ditto mode vs lolstuff

EDIT: never heard of that bong brand bro, I'll GIS it tho

pandacheck

Smash Ace
arrg i've been drunk every night for the last 2 weeks, an right now, my buzz is starting, luckily i finished my homework haha

MasterC

Smash Ace
Uh oh, anthony gettin his skoolin on! Goodsh** yo

EDIT: I'll b bak in WA tomorrow aka Tuesday n I haven't smashed in about 2 weeks... I'm lookin to play wed-fri in prep for GC tho so I'm lookin at you:

Ice
Toph
Vish/ciz
Kaos (maybe...?)
Anyone else at/around Seattle/UW

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
is your place in seattle? me and my friend have been wanting to come up to smash and we both have friday off
Yup, U-District Seattle. I'll post the details when I make sure I can make the fest happen.

Vish might need to bring his TV over, haha. Cuz he still has my small one. >_>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if bringing a tv helps....vish ain't doin it lol.

I forgot toph/andy were original fest holders, charles were the best tho haha. but we definitely went thru alot: bed bugs apocalypse, **** lake, noob king the neighborhood, mèta night, the hostile breakfast take over, and the chinky weaboo **** fest lololol. plus smash.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Yup, U-District Seattle. I'll post the details when I make sure I can make the fest happen.

Vish might need to bring his TV over, haha. Cuz he still has my small one. >_>
good ****, just talked to my friend and hes down so as long as it happens, were there. i got 2 tvs and a cube as well

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Gah, I'm a bit busy on Friday so I won't be able to hit up the smashfest. I'll definitely be at gc on saturday though, hyped to be there.

Top Bottom