• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea get at kline or vista for some good federal way smash

thanx for nominating me as best host guys ^_^ i'll help however i can toph

GC is gonna b soooooooo sick xD

teddy, can you and RC come thru tomorrow aka wed afternoon for smash? me toph and ice will prob b smashing at the least, prime and teran will prob join later as well :D

EDIT: Kline = Kaostar (if you didn't kno)

if bringing a tv helps....vish ain't doin it lol.

I forgot toph/andy were original fest holders, charles were the best tho haha. but we definitely went thru alot: bed bugs apocalypse, **** lake, noob king the neighborhood, mèta night, the hostile breakfast take over, and the chinky weaboo **** fest lololol. plus smash.

:phone:
LOL forgot about that. you forgot about SS tho.

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea that dude can crash at my crib anytime haha coolest, most respectful smasher ever haha

missed out on them weaboo's tho :/ heard shane was gettin off tho lol

haha not that SS. im talking about that old guy with the laugh who used to live with toph.

but yea SS was there too. filtyyyy

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yo iceman

first to 5 @ 5$ a game, 4 stocks are double. jv counts but so do lasers and off stage percent

accept?

K that sounds wack, we should just best of 5 $20 mm like we said before. I appreciate the fact that you think you're trying to help me but we agreed on 20 earlier and that's what its gonna be.

EDIT: Kline you judged me off the two games we played at ottos when i was playing bad; get ready to lose.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
SIDE BETS ON KLINE VS EVAN

$5 on Evan, any takers? Kline, you're my boy, but Evan's got this

I got $5 on Evan graduating from UW too

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I didn't judge u off those games. Ill at least give u that u can't play cuz u stayed on an island. and u know I just be giving u ****, I didn't think u were bad. also stop telling me not to judge you, and don't john about friendlies lol, my impression of your skill is pretty much over the course of time that ive known u.

also we didn't agree to anything. I said pick your amount and im not trying to help u if thats what ur thinking, ive just always wanted to do a mm like this.

when I asked u, you said that u didn't care about the price or whether we even MM at all.

so first to 4, 5 a game... 4 stocks is dubz take it or leave it lol.

u apparently think its free money so get paid evan.

I got $5 on Evan graduating from UW too
and toph, jesus ur such a huge ****** sometimes. u not once even asked me y I left, but at least my homies would move in with me. sit and ponder that **** homie.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
and toph, jesus ur such a huge ****** sometimes. u not once even asked me y I left, but at least my homies would move in with me. sit and ponder that **** homie.
man... i just thought it was some funny **** to say >_>

my bad, i guess it was kind of a low blow lol. rest assured i was giggling my *** off when i said it

<_<

sorry rofl

edit: and for the record, I thought I did ask you why you left... at the time, you said you were just taking a break and that you were gonna come back later *shrug*

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its not that big of a deal its just like... ur still doing that ****. but don't trip its coo, low key rofl whack *** apology tho.

u doing any mm's with vish, ciz, or teddy at gc? I heard u played teddy after I left but thats pretty much all ive heard.

edit: after I left the fest.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I didn't judge u off those games. Ill at least give u that u can't play cuz u stayed on an island. and u know I just be giving u ****, I didn't think u were bad. also stop telling me not to judge you, and don't john about friendlies lol, my impression of your skill is pretty much over the course of time that ive known u.

also we didn't agree to anything. I said pick your amount and im not trying to help u if thats what ur thinking, ive just always wanted to do a mm like this.

when I asked u, you said that u didn't care about the price or whether we even MM at all.

so first to 4, 5 a game... 4 stocks is dubz take it or leave it lol.

u apparently think its free money so get paid evan.

alright we can do that if you want to try it im down

C!Z

Smash Lord
Gross. I was gonna watch the $20 set, but I'm definitely not gonna sit through all that. Not to mention the fact that you two think can claim a tv that long. You'll hafta do that after the tourney or somethin.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol its first to 4 wins. aka best of 7. o_O

edit: lol ***** I can claim a tv by my dam self apparently in multiple states for longer than that.

$5 a game is sum ***** ****. you should just do a fatso mm for the twomp. feel it?

yo aldenderfer, i got $5 on it (kline)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
FTT (For The Twomp)

aight otto, it's on lol

its not that big of a deal its just like... ur still doing that ****. but don't trip its coo, low key rofl whack *** apology tho.
lmao you know, it's kinda like when you gotta apologize to a girl cuz she heard you calling her fat or something. it's like "yeah, that was a pretty hurtful thing to say ....... but ..... it was still funny >___>"

LOLLL so yeah my bad.

u doing any mm's with vish, ciz, or teddy at gc? I heard u played teddy after I left but thats pretty much all ive heard.

edit: after I left the fest.
yeah, I'll probably just do MM's with those guys when we have the time. not setting anything up in advance though, we'll just kinda wing it I guess haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol I guess toph, I guess im just less if an ******* and more conscience of my surroundings. aka I wouldn't get caught calling some girl a hog.

and na, im doing the MM how I want to, u guys can watch or not.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh I thought you were saying best of like 4 sets. Yeah, you're still a *****. All or nothin, puts the pressure on. Sounds like you're copping out imo. Why'd you agree, Evan. You're a sissy now too lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
nah kline said he just wanted to try it but ya i would rather do the $20 mm but if Kline likes the $5 a game thing better that's ok

5 a game sums up to ***** **** in the end. aka its not interesting at all. you guys should just do the big one. if you do the gay one i wont bet on kline cuz that just proves hes not confident.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
don't care what u *****s think. either u watch, or u don't. ive wanted to try this for a minute, so its whatever.

it proves absolutely nothing.

aight w/e. i still got 5 on kline, i just wanted to see a big one :[

kline you gotta win em all so its still a big one lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'll be bringing some of my friends with me Saturday. They'll be significantly worse than me, and I'm just a beginner myself. :c So expect some easy pools, lol. I'm still hella hyped for the amount of practice I'll be getting though. Hopefully I can get some tips on improvement and whatnot

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
it doesnt matter how good you are. just try to get better and have fun. meet some new ppls. we dont do pools btw
That's exactly what I wanna do. I guess I'm just nervous about people looking down on me for being bad rather than trying to help me improve. Just to let everyone know, I don't get butthurt over criticism and I actually want to be lectured and ****.
And I just realized that there isn't really enough people for pools lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol **** u *****es. Washington is so dumb when it comes to anything new/different.

I happen to like this idea, im sticking with it.

its only one set, and the "size" (lmao @ size= amount) can actually be variable depending on performance. u act like its any different visually than watching a best of 7 set, and 4 stocks mean a lil something extra.

I find this more interesting, I tried to do something like this with shane in place of friendlies but he wasn't down. evan is just trying to prove he can beat me losing this is just as shameful, no offense evan :)

and yea otto, im sure both of us will be going for that 4-o.

krynxe? lol, don't even worry about it. if ur willing to take time to come play with us we are willing to take time to help u get better, its more fun for everybody that way.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Kline! You guys are close enough in skill to where it'll probably be like 4-3, so then it's only 5 bucks to the winner. It does sound like a little bit of a cop out. =[ I mean it's cool that you want to try new things, but you're kinda killing the hype! Think of the community dude~! You should at the very least make it so it's 10 bucks a game or something. ;D you guys are not going to 4-0 each other. (and even if you do, it's still only 20.. soo yee dude.)

After all that smack talk show some confidence and just make it 20 bucks, you need to get used to the pressure anyway.. we both know how you crumble at nationals. =(

There's gonna be like 30 people at this GC, and I was pretty excited to see this MM. You can't have sidebets be more than the MM amount. XD.

anddd I'll put $5 on Kline, any takers? He won't lose if I'm there next to him giving him moral support. ;D ::151::

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol vish talking about the community, lets not even go there,

side bets can be whatever u want them to be. I never had a problem with 2o straight, but I wanted to do this instead. really thats all there is to it.

im bad under pressure 4 sure. thats not gonna change from doing 1 mm.

u guys can call it a cop out if u want, doesn't matter to me, but its actually a cop out if I let u guys get me to do something I don't want to....again.

MasterC

Smash Ace
kline that money match **** youre doing is dumb

do one big one or youre ****in weirdos

i wanna bet but not on some weird *** ****
Lol at shane not being belligerent in his attack on kline, instead, using words like "weird" and "dumb"

Good job shane :)

I got 5 on kline, *** doesn't lose to ppl lower than him on PR, just sayin...

Kline, you're still a chokemaster you ****

Top Bottom