• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto, I should be able to get you back via paypal money. The $20 Trebor paypalled me goes through on the 8th, and I'm getting more paypal $ from a few other people.

I just got hard greezed in a way I'd rather not talk about, but I should be able to pay everyone back completely this gameclucks.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
in evan's defense, he didn't actually transfer debt. he wad expecting shane to pay him at gc so he can pay andy back. he didn't tell andy to get it from shane.

but...knowing iceman's lil greezer ***, andy wasn't getting paid until shane put in work lol. u get kilt off for **** like that in the 253.

also shane don't forget about replacing my tri wing, I bought that yellow one for a reason, I want that one.
:phone:

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lol dont mess in the 253 guys
using area codes to represent areas... hmmm kline... sounds like youre tryin to be like a cali smasher or something haha

Otto, I should be able to get you back via paypal money. The $20 Trebor paypalled me goes through on the 8th, and I'm getting more paypal $ from a few other people.

I just got hard greezed in a way I'd rather not talk about, but I should be able to pay everyone back completely this gameclucks.
i dont want paypal money

MasterC

Smash Ace
dude, real talk, no offense shane but fu** paypal $$, that music was hella chill tho haha

let's rock that area code sh** lol i miss that xD 253 all day :p

adam: when you comin to a fest man??

EDIT: toph when you gettin bak? and where you livin?? and does anyone know what's good wit skypal? gimpy posted somethin on fb but was very non-specific...

Eggz

Smash Hero
uhh like a week ago he asked for paypal money so he could buy snes games lol

and by a week ago i mean like amonth ago what the **** is the date

LOL ****in adam

Smash Apprentice
Just reminding peoples that my house is open during the week for casuals if anyone wants to come by(Kirkland). Just needs to be after 6:30 or so, the only ****ty part is I gotta sleep by 10 or 11. :c Come scrub it up(cuz I will be). 7048984159

I got recording setup.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I get back september 20 master c. And I dont know where I'm living yet. I think I'm supposed to be living with Andy but I might end up having to get my own place, not really sure yet. I hope Andy finds us a place though lol, I don't wanna live alone. :D

Goobermint

Smash Rookie
hey

Just reminding peoples that my house is open during the week for casuals if anyone wants to come by(Kirkland). Just needs to be after 6:30 or so, the only ****ty part is I gotta sleep by 10 or 11. :c Come scrub it up(cuz I will be). 7048984159

I got recording setup.
IM COMING BRAH, don't get good without me!

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm rockin my falco again
=]
items are koo
cleared my plane ticket debt with otto =]
now owe him $4 from gettin my *** beat by his sheik in his sheik my fox items mms

Yo, we should carpool to vegas for mine/otto/nate's birthday...socal melee is going there around the same time because Kanna has the same birthday as me. MIMI's birthday is that weekend too, and Juce. We should do that, it'd be ill. I'm obviously tryna hook myself up with a ride so i dont have to fly, but if that's not possible i might have to fly. idk sounds fun for everyone, kik it around.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao, otto's internal monologue xD

who went all falco at GC? shane and/or otto? i heard shane went wit the plumber dude who rocks red underwear and blue overalls but idk if it's true lol GG's to whomever went falco

goodsh** andy/nate, ciz sleepin on that LoL :p

i'd be down to hit vegas wit mofos but i prob won't be driving lol so lemme kno when n i'll fly down to meet y'all

CAN I ASK A SERIOUS QUESTION THO!?!? I HELLA WANNA START RECORDING AND WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT ON THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR RECORDING

SoWA/Andy/Otto/Kline/Toph: what do you guys use/have seen used a lot?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
u can get a pinnacle recording device, its stand alone, but u have to transfer files to the comp, storage is low key small.

gamebridge-u just need a computer, and 3 rca splitters. combined its about 40-60 bucks, quality is aight, its what ive used for recording.

pinnacle recorder is like 80-150, quality still average.

I want to buy an hd capture card and mic eventually, I want to record commentary.

:phone:

ThePrime

Smash Lord
^ Yeah that's meh quality, could probably be fixed by increasing resolution

Turns out I wont be able to go to bc on the 27th XD.

Top Bottom