• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dammit! this is like the time I asked ciz about a marth error he made with rent.

I currently feel better but ive been throwing up since this morning, hope that changes very soon.

na, ive only had food poisoning 2 times and they both passed within a day. this number 3, although I am just assuming there was 2 previous times, I only actually remember 1.
:phone:

Syler

Smash Journeyman
It’s not as personal as you think, cuz sadly we go through this time to time >_>. And I was actually holding back a lot, because arguing on the internet is fail =/. But you guys don’t know me well enough to know how I am. I’m an elitist and an *******, (though they kind of go hand and hand). Reason I said that **** was because I don’t really find it mature nor acceptable to try to call out people online in public randomly. Now if I was saying a bunch of random ****, or tooting my own horn I’d understand. Anyways, I could go into a long drawn out thing of what happened, why I think he did it etc. but that would be just be Q_Qing. So long story short, I posted most of it because I believe it was false. It’s like accusing someone of random **** with no concrete evidence, and the fact he couldn’t talk to me on the phone or person like a man urks me too.

I will say though, I’m sure I Q_Q or repeat myself from time to time.

Edit: *Sigh* After reading this and knowing Anthony lol, sadly idk if your just joking or if you really mean it, but if you do mean it ^^ then come here and try it is all I got to say.

Btw nice dbl edit but w/e, all i hear is **** talk, and don't you grow the **** up.

MasterC

Smash Ace
I will say though, I’m sure I Q_Q or repeat myself from time to time.
wait, so Q_Q means "repeat myself from time to time"?? cuz i've always not meant what that means when you post mike :p just sayin lol

and yea dawg, you guys b beefin for some cracked out reasons if you ask me...

Syler

Smash Journeyman
wait, so Q_Q means "repeat myself from time to time"?? cuz i've always not meant what that means when you post mike :p just sayin lol

and yea dawg, you guys b beefin for some cracked out reasons if you ask me...
No qq means quit crying pretty much. Back when I played wow back in the day, when people lost like duels or fights or w/e, or was just complaining etc. etc. people would be like qq moar plz to troll, or let people know what’s up, or if your in like a dungeon and you want people to stfu you’d say “less qq more pew pew” etc.

As for this I was a lil salty but wasn’t really that upset to be honest. Like I said I could be much worse, but that’s pretty immature and childish to be doing it in a public forum or overall. So in that sense I self owned myself for even replying 

With that said, his latest comments before his ninja edits just proves my point. Saying things like I’ll beat you up man, and Im not going to lie I’ll tap ur girl etc. etc just makes him sound more like a teenager, and hence my edit comment from the last one, (he had a previous edit before that but let’s not get into that).

As for his previous comments it was pretty much like this. He tried to call me out over some stupid ish. (Like what he tried to do to kline in the last page). I corrected him, and went back to my original quote of him making extremes and talking out his *** and posting random ****. Then I just did it back to him, but with truth. He got pissed, and acted like a teenager saying things among the lines of, I’ll beat you up man, and Im not going to lie I’ll tap ur girl etc. etc.

I told him go ahead and try and too grow the f up

here we go with the elitist crap again lol
Nice ninja edits

Well done

Anyways, I'm done with this now.

@andy- thx for the sidebet lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pretty sure posting an (intended to be) condescending rant for dayz about personal **** is hardly taking the high ground in regards to maturity. You guys should talk your beef out one on one cuz none of us give a **** about it (at least I don't >_>)

Keep drinkin Anthony <3

As for PR

Silent Wolf
Eggz
Bladewise
Vish
CIZ
Prime
Ben
Dmac
Kline
MastahC

I'm not sure about the last 4 spots with the exception of Kline needs to be mad low. I'd need to see a bracket. Input?

Sentinel is hilarious as ****.

Movies are tight, I'm tryna kikkit with Teran more often. Especially when Kline is around. Faux-******z increase their blackness levels tremendously when around real ******z, its like some dbz ****.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
As for PR

Silent Wolf
Eggz
Bladewise
Vish
CIZ
Prime
Ben
Dmac
Kline
MastahC
I'd wait to update pr because:
1. We just updated it a month ago
2. Iceman wasn't at the last tourney, and I'd like to see how he fairs between ben/dmac/mastaC
3. For the sake of it being legitimate we should ask gc chris for the bracket of the last gc so we can see what we need to
4. Plus I dont see enough reason to put Kline below Ben

If iceman comes to the next tourney we might consider updating it based on who he beats/loses to. If not, I'd just wait for the july gc or after genesis to make an official 'summer' update

just my 2 cents

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
faux *****s? teran wears a ****ing fedora. not to say that it isn't tight but that definitely doesn't add to his level of blacktivity.

I just don't f*** wit **** as often when ur around lol.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Thanks Shane yea I'll keep drinking

@everyone else - i didn't think the elitist would go this far

@the elitist - plz stop saying [ I told him go ahead and try ], i don't fight girls man lol, keep watching sc2 videos

MasterC

Smash Ace
Silent Wolf
Eggz
Bladewise
Vish
CIZ
Prime
Ben
Dmac
Kline
MastahC

I'm not sure about the last 4 spots with the exception of Kline needs to be mad low. I'd need to see a bracket. Input?
LOL f*** yea i approve!! haha but not yet, i gotta beat evan/will/ben in tourney before i get that spot yo, just keep it at what it is till nex time or the bowling alley tourney (which IS still happening right....? sh** sounded mad dope last time i was talkin to otto!)

that dude Fly man, at it again haha i wish i had seen it pre-edit tho cuz i can't tell wtf you guys are typing lol

EDIT: kline beat ben and choked against andy/ciz the last 2 GC's so he should be right where he's at :p

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im not gonna lie. I thought id get away with that one.

fly is 3/3 in infracting ef u ex EX.

****! I did so bad against andy :( crews and tourney. I felt like I just couldn't move. next time samus....dat ***. <---according to teran, martin lawrence not being funny loooool.

edit: the most notable thing that happened over the weekend...we found out C!Z's full name lol. g-14 classified, ill never tell, unless I have to meet quota on greeze.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
what I meant by that was I got 3 stocked by andy and teddy/otto on some homie status had to clean that **** up.

idr who teddy played, but I think one person was ciz. then a falco...maybe ben. and a ganon. but I think he may have run thru more ppl...around 5? . like them coming in with less stocks and another person who finally took him down.

he fought shane ciz wingu and nawgoi.

yo genesis is bout to be dope in so many ways
me and ciz got pimp housing with the *****. teams with lovage, see toph + all melee homies. krews. if shane goes some windstorm jokes on the rocks.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lmfao the rocks

i remember those rocks

yeah wtf? genesis is about to be amazing. omfg otto, i hope you and lovage get off. wish me and vish luck too ^__^ the reunion!!

So are you guys staying with eric or what?

btw, kou (best falco from japan) and shoyo (from hawaii) are showing up, and teaming lol. it's gonna be pretty sick cuz they'll have to talk to each other in japanese hahah. kou's probably gonna be staying with me and vish the whole time so it should be fun/wacky hanging out with him (and watching shane **** with him... which will inevitably happen LOL)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol coming from a ***** that ain't on my level especially physically its liking for me seriously fighting sami rofl u a joke *****, if u wanna get your *** whipped i'll have josh drive me there right now

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm still posting *****, what u wanna do *****, i'll seriously **** u up tho, u'll prob call the cops on me lol, like a ***** does, most peeps will say sylers got me, most u ****s don't know me lol

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Why do weak *****s threaten me, seriously, i've been thru to much **** to let weak *****s threaten me, syler i'm gonna **** u up *****, no joke, u needa stop running that mouth of yours weak ****

pandacheck

Smash Ace
its only boring when weak ****s run there mouth, sick of this kid talking ****, he talks like he's the ****, time for an *** beating, i may be buzzing but it ain't gonna help his ***, ****in little *****

lmfao the rocks

i remember those rocks

yeah wtf? genesis is about to be amazing. omfg otto, i hope you and lovage get off. wish me and vish luck too ^__^ the reunion!!

So are you guys staying with eric or what?

btw, kou (best falco from japan) and shoyo (from hawaii) are showing up, and teaming lol. it's gonna be pretty sick cuz they'll have to talk to each other in japanese hahah. kou's probably gonna be staying with me and vish the whole time so it should be fun/wacky hanging out with him (and watching shane **** with him... which will inevitably happen LOL)
yea were staying with eric. haha tight.

shanes gotta make sure he can go. everyones going

Top Bottom