• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
you and syler should just squash the beef melee style and then y'all can be homies again :p

either that or bring yo *** up here to get wrecked sometime xD

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yee. Bus with Kline. Is the big *** comin today?

Also, I'm tryna do SOME DOUBLES TODAY! So if Bisno isn't feelin it, then I'm down play with someone else. I wanna do some buck mm's or somethin.

MasterC

Smash Ace
me n kline vs you n ben if you're wit it i'm down

for bux of course xD or fire if you wanna get blazzzzzzzzed

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
this ***** anthony just tried to start beef with C. who gives a **** if he says he can wreck u, just chill the **** out until you play and handle it then. dam homie wise up!

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
uhh pretty sure C was just saying "get wrecked" in general, as in "come up, play with seattle doodz, get yo *** whooped" kinda thing

pretty sure anthony is just trying to start **** with everybody in the entire ****ing state lol.....

pandacheck

Smash Ace
actually your both wrong, i'd never start ish with C he's to dope and chill, i was just joking, like i said, the whole steak thing is over with, sylers usually right on ish, just takes me a minute to cool the f down

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight aight. all good then hahah

edit: btw i keep thinking you're DaShizWiz cuz he uses a donald duck avatar that looks a lot like that one lol

pandacheck

Smash Ace
hah, nice

man u know i had a dream i was in japan the other night, standing at the top of one of there tall buildings looking down, i had a hotass azn gf too, wish the dream never ended

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
anything going down in the seattle /tacoma area from july 1st-8th?
im probably gunna be there around then

fiendin for melee since people up here are ******s and dont play anymore

Eggz

Smash Hero
" when we drink/smoke get way too ****ed up or become giant *****."

LMAO I read that as "become giant n****"

thats only you kline damn dont be projectin on us

ThePrime

Smash Lord
anything going down in the seattle /tacoma area from july 1st-8th?
im probably gunna be there around then

fiendin for melee since people up here are ******s and dont play anymore
Master C might be having a smashfest at his house on wed the 6th. And I think there should be a gameclucks tourney on either the 2nd or the 9th (both saturdays).

Saw that Canada might be coming to July GC. We might be too if that's the case. That is all.

*****ees
YESSSS PLEASE DO

MasterC

Smash Ace
wtf? where is kamaji from? lol i thought dude resided in WA but i must've been mistaken...

plans for july are tentative but i've been having fests every other wed n i just had one last week so the tentative schedule is as follows:

June 1st, June 15th, June 29th, July 13th

that said, my summer should be pretty chill so we might move em up to weeklies or biweeklies depending on how free others are and how much ppl wanna play...

MasterC

Smash Ace
who's tryna go to NorCal with me, shane, teran, bojangles, and zerostar?? i have two spots left and we're leaving June 8th, prob gonna chill for a couple days down there, smoke hella weed, **** some *****es, come back and do it again xD

UW ppl have finals so i'm lookin at the south/otto/ciz... TWO SPOTS LEFT

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Smash in puyallup, me and oreo are gonna be in puyallup all weekend, so yea, ndie / smile / syler / all of dudez, we needa smash, anyone else, feel free

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm in town for a few weeks and wanna smash a bunch during the week. Let's do it!

I might be able to work rides but I'm in northbend.

MasterC

Smash Ace
**** blaine lol come to Seattle my dude!! we're smashing all day at my place today

5037 16th ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
(253) 359-6653

otto, teddy, shane, and some others in the top 10 usually make it and we have a tourney this sat at GC

18717 76th Ave W # A
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425) 775-2240

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Damn yesterday woulda been great but I got really sick, I think family has plans on gc day but I'll see, I'll take down your number! Seattle is doable

Top Bottom