• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya, but only because *****es like syler drive me crazy, *****z talk like they got muscle rofl, weakass mofo

but alright i'm done venting about *****es, not worth my time in jail

plus i got another infraction from Fly_ama***ta

pandacheck

Smash Ace
no but next weekend either eggz u coming down with whoever to drink n smash / or i'm coming up with oreo and gettin f'd up

Syler

Smash Journeyman
no but next weekend either eggz u coming down with whoever to drink n smash / or i'm coming up with oreo and gettin f'd up
Yes, because history has shown us that drinking has done wonders for you in the past. But i don't need to tell you that.

MasterC

Smash Ace
rofl hell yea i knew you'd like that adam, can't wait to come up there again or whenever you come thru xD

pandacheck

Smash Ace
also don't say US like everyone on this thing / everyone else we know are watching me, its just you, because you've got nothing better to do with your time besides pick apart everything whether it be people a video game, a group of people, scrub needs to stop focusing on everyone else and start doing **** with himself

Syler

Smash Journeyman
You really shouldn't be telling me anything, go get in the military like you said you were.
I already am lol

also don't say US like everyone on this thing / everyone else we know are watching me, its just you, because you've got nothing better to do with your time besides pick apart everything whether it be people a video game, a group of people, scrub needs to stop focusing on everyone else and start doing **** with himself
I didn't understand most of this, the the parts I did understand I wont comment on because it'll just start another flame war. Right about focusing on myself though

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Would anyone be interested in going to that mvc3/ssf4 tourney at best western after our gameclucks on june 4th? I'm tryin to enter ssf4

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOL andy, i'd be down just to watch you get that *** whooped ;) no offense, you tight an all, but n***as been playin this game for YEARS BRO

it's like, if i was to enter a melee tourney sometime... oh wait, LOL

ThePrime

Smash Lord
LOL andy, i'd be down just to watch you get that *** whooped ;) no offense, you tight an all, but n***as been playin this game for YEARS BRO

it's like, if i was to enter a melee tourney sometime... oh wait, LOL
haha man im down to get ***** as weird as that sounds lol, gotta start somewhere

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well i'm not apologizing for anything i've said, all of it didn't hurt anyone, just telling syler to stop being a *****, and now i'm done

so hows everyone doing up on this thing

Syler

Smash Journeyman
**** you kline, fat *****, and syler, u know i'm damn right mofo
The only thing your right about is me wasting my time with this. Hell it goes both ways.

well i'm not apologizing for anything i've said
Not surprised, don't really care if you gave one

all of it didn't hurt anyone, just telling syler to stop being a *****,
People were telling you to stop or were just talking about other things but you lashed out at everyone.

As for being a *****, I didn't know someone and cry and *****, and then call someone else a *****. If your still that mad, just means your mad at yourself. Just like the reason why you drink so much is to get away from your own problems. The reason that hurt you so bad is because it was the truth. If you can't look yourself in the mirror then do something about it. My response to you at first was pretty harsh, and I apologize for that, but don't sit there and blame me for your troubles. Like I said in my first post, if you had that much of a problem with me, you could have either A. talked to me about it, or B. Just not hit me up everyday on fb or on the phone altogether, instead of coming on here and just talking **** about me.

If the roles were reversed and I said what you did first, you still would have reacted the same way. And the thing that gets me is, you sat there and went on facebook and said I started it/threatened you etc. And you kept going on and on on both forums. Idk how someone can talk sooo much ****, and threaten people so much and turn around and play victim.

You also said I should stop worrying about what you do. Your absolutely right, but it's kind of hard when you use to sit there and talk about all the **** you did all the time. It's also hard when you flame fb, pm me on fb talking ****, and then flame me on here, regardless of people telling you to stop or just saying random things and you getting mad and **** talking them. I tried giving you your space, but it's been about a week and your still going. Not to sound like an *** but honestly, the only ***** here is you. You sit here and call me a ****ing *****ing every post, yet all you were doing was crying and *****ing the whole time.

The thing that really urks me is, how many people give you multiple second chances no matter how much dumb **** you do repeatedly. And I'm not saying people don't deserve them, but I swear you get one at least 2 times a month. I've said it before and I said it again, you always end up drinking, pissing off certain people, and then apologizing and then doing it all over again. Eventually you **** up too much and piss off too many people/lose friends, then stop drinking for a few weeks and go to reading the bible and doing it over again. The difference between me and maybe most of those other people is, I sat there and watch you do this for years. And when you drink and act like a ******* i'll tell you like it is. But you and martin like my brothers and I was always there for you guys. Hell Sue was telling me to stop hanging out with you because all you did was drink. But I kept telling her, I'll just make sure you don't drink around her or me, and it's all good and don't worry about it.

I'm not the only one that tells you stop drinking, nor call you a ******* when you do drink. But I'm the one that talks/hangs out with you the most while almost feeling like the only one that tells you stop, instead of enabling you like other people. Or just accepting it. It's kind of like back in the day when you had money and everyone took advantage of you but me. (hell it still kind of does happens today). You said it yourself that you need to hang out with a different group and stop drinking, because all you doing is hanging out with enablers.

Come on anthony you got got 2 DUI's, the court telling you, your not aloud to drink period. Along with a list of other things I wont mention here. Honestly I can handle your anger issues, but your drinking and your destructive behavior needs to stop. I'm glad you don't have a car, cause honestly I feel like you would end up killing someone else or yourself with how much you drink.

Anyways sorry for this huge *** rant, just felt like I had to say it.

P.S. Anthony- you can say or do w/e you want about me I'm done.

If you wanted an apology then I'm sorry.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea. there are a few of us with substance issues, or when we drink/smoke get way too ****ed up or become giant *****. just something to think about. it doesn't have to be that way =D

:phone:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
been practicing my fox a lot lately, and i think he's faster than every other fox in WA save eggz / SW, now i never said he's good, just fast

C!Z

Smash Lord
The Bis and I have our Genesis tickets all ready, owww. Where you knee grows at?! He's also preppin the **** outta me. Aka he's goin hard every time we play.

Top Bottom