• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Ticeman do you know what your major is gonna be?

If you don't, you should take CSE 142 (Intro to computer science) and if you enjoy it, talk to me about majoring in computer science. ;D I got into it via a smasher too. It's a blast of a major, and you get a good job market when you graduate to boot.
Not sure really so I'll look into it.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kline what was the exact name of the cable you used to connect the mp3 player to the tv? Think im going to get it.

PhongP

Smash Cadet
anyone in the everett/lynnwood area down to smash? I hella want to play right now for some reason. lol

pandacheck

Smash Ace
counter-strike 1.6 is to technical for all these COD players / source is pretty tight too, except the hit boxers are bigger, especially on that damn AWP

MasterC

Smash Ace
man, peep the vegas melee thread lol can someone make one more badass?? plz....?

http://vegasmelee.zzl.org/

i'm on my way bak to WA now from Vegas and if anyone is down to smash today/tomorrow i'm probably down just hit me up, gotta spend some time with the family before i dip out to canada for the weekend tho so only one day of smash for me...

MasterC

Smash Ace
sundays would be kool, as long as i don't have n exam the next day i can def make that :D

no fest at my place this friday, can't make it to iceman's tourney or the next GC but i think biweeklies will be on wed or thurs this quarter... lemme kno what you guys think cuz i'm easy

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm in Washington right now visiting from Winnipeg, MB. I play melee, been playing for years and I wanna smash with people around here. I'm in Shoreline, but I can make the drive to Seattle and whatever else is practically close by.

Send me a PM! I only have a couple of days left here before I leave.

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
Good gaming with Teddy and Kline last night. Thanks again Teddy for hosting. Hopefully I can make it to the tournament on Saturday, text me the details please!

Russel Racca

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
No, Im not given up on Melee lol. Im just low key tryna take a break, when I come back I gotta come back for serious or else I might as well quit.

I been wantin to play but Im waiting for Vish to get back from Vegas....unless andy u happen to kno if vish left his car and keys down in the U district.

Im not trying to steal Vishs car ^_^

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
for those that forgot my tourney is tommorrow, if you have setups please bring them, $10 entry, if you need directions check the facebook event page or call me at 206-861-5926

pandacheck

Smash Ace
being black syndrome blows, symptoms ( frequent stops when walking / driving / being a passenger in a car from the local police an state patrol )

MasterC

Smash Ace
d*** otto, get better fool... you're wylin on that sick status lol

goodluck to everyone who shows up in bainbridge tomorrow!!

Top Bottom