• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Andy, if it's around where you have access to it, feel free to bring my small TV places. You can leave it wherever you want lol.
Yeah i was going to bring it anyway

andy-what times are uw smash club?
the uw smash club meets every monday 430 - 700. Don't go there looking for practice, it's pretty casual but there are some people that are seriously trying to get better which is nice.

Also, I'm free virtually all day thursday and friday. I guess we're metting at mastaC's? I'm tryin to smash!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@andy-feel it. still same room? ill probably stop by one of these days just to see, im curious. you should point the serious ones in the direction of smash boards. specifically this thread. we should gear them towards tournaments.

as far as I know otto 3 puyallup guys are coming to gc.

syler is down but he said something about not wanting to drive up alone. I hope he can get them dudes to drive up with him.

also another new guy is coming for friendlies. he wanted yo make the tourney but he has community service till 4. it was that dude asking about the washington melee community on "all systems go" in a comment.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm doing landscaping everyday for this one dude i know, so i'm making straight cash everyday, then i usually help myself to 2 40's before i go to bed, and yea, get all them foolz to come get *****

hows work with u kline? i kno when i'm workin, i'm thinkin of smash haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dam *****, malt liquor lol.

I start next week for sure. most likely monday.

should be 8-5 shifts or so. should have saturdays/sundays off.

only thing negative is now I have to get up at a specific time. haven't really had to do that in awhile lol.

Smile

Smash Apprentice
are all you puyallup guys going to gc? what about orea b mello and syler and stuff? if theyre ever gonna go to gc, they should go now. this ones bout to ****
No idea on Zulu guys and Syler, but Andrew will go unless he has work I know this. Cody is probably gonna go. I've got work, and Seamus well... Don't count on that one.

I'll see what I can do to get GC off but don't hold your breath.

MasterC

Smash Ace
does pandacheck = syler?

and yea evan i wish you didn't live on a fu@kin island either lol smash is legit

000000001 - idk where you stay at but i'm down to smash PRETTY MUCH any sunday night or monday during the day, also long weekends but i sometimes go to tacoma on those days...

Doc_27 - if you live even remotely near UW you should think about smashing with me, and if you can beat me you should think about smashing with FDT/C!Z, that said i'm always down for friendlies/tutor sessions xD

nDie

Smash Apprentice
@Conner- I told you like 3 weeks ago about it, no johns.

@Anthony- Yeah pretty much. I'll be there though so you should definitely go, and get the rest of zulu to show. Hopefully we won't play each other in the first round again.

@MasterC- nope, Syler = Syler, Pandacheck = Anthony.

Smash Apprentice
does pandacheck = syler?

and yea evan i wish you didn't live on a fu@kin island either lol smash is legit

000000001 - idk where you stay at but i'm down to smash PRETTY MUCH any sunday night or monday during the day, also long weekends but i sometimes go to tacoma on those days...

Doc_27 - if you live even remotely near UW you should think about smashing with me, and if you can beat me you should think about smashing with FDT/C!Z, that said i'm always down for friendlies/tutor sessions xD

i'm down for anytime during the week prior to work which is at 7pm-4am, and anytime after, provided i'm not hella sleepy, but that's generally not the case. I'm down in Renton .

PhongP

Smash Cadet
haha thats tight. if you guys smash on monday during the day, hit me up. i want to play.

Edit: if you guys are tryin to smash around UW that is

Smile

Smash Apprentice
I know I know I'm ****ing stupid.

I even procrastinate at getting days off.

I'm number one on Procastinating PR.

I'll see if I can get Saturday off. Really wanna go.

If I can't I'll just call it out and lose $45. ABLOOBLOO

MasterC

Smash Ace
^lololol that's what prime said last time too :p

@ phongp - you stay around UW?
@0000001 - sup wit smash this coming monday??? i'm down for a lil sesh and phongp said he'd be down on monday around UW... we can talk about it at GC or ima have ppl over around 6pm tonight at my place

PhongP

Smash Cadet
well, i live in Everett. but i'm a student at UW so i'll be around there all day Monday

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Well first of all I am sorry I missed the fest on monday....trust me more then anything I wanted to come

I just had some real life problems happening and still kinda do have them going on, but I do want you guys to know I want to smash and if any other upcoming fests are happening it would be awesome to know about them.....even if it is just one or two ppl I am down to smash.....

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I think Andy is about to "come down with a cold" if you know what I mean ;D ;D ;D

edit: @batman awww man i just saw it on facebook. that **** sucks man. my condolences

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
I think Andy is about to "come down with a cold" if you know what I mean ;D ;D ;D

edit: @batman awww man i just saw it on facebook. that **** sucks man. my condolences

thank you, i appreciate that......i def want to smash now....something to get my mind off it

so exactly where in the u-district is this fest?

MasterC

Smash Ace
come around 4 if you're tryna smash, all are welcome... i have one setup and another tv so if someone can bring a cube/copy of melee we should be good :D

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL you still up from Zombies?

If only you guys could've seen the drunken conversation between Vishous and I last night. Somethin bout that sandman tryna play wit my pony c0ck or somethin along those lines.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I'm reading that **** now and man it's ****ing hilarious.

Four Lokos are crazy no lie LOL.

Edit:
Me and ciz are straight up ponies for life. Don't even **** with it.

MasterC

Smash Ace
i thought they banned four locos in WA but we might hafta get on some of them today xD n yea zombies goes hard haha

i was up from studying for this **** biochem exam i got in 2 hours tho :/

see yall around 4?!?! if you need contact info or can't figure out how to use mapquest get at me :p

253 359 6653
5037 16th ave ne
seattle, wa 98105

come around 4 :D

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
i thought they banned four locos in WA but we might hafta get on some of them today xD n yea zombies goes hard haha

i was up from studying for this **** biochem exam i got in 2 hours tho :/

see yall around 4?!?! if you need contact info or can't figure out how to use mapquest get at me :p

253 359 6653
5037 16th ave ne
seattle, wa 98105

come around 4 :D
I will be their awesome...

i am rusty please remember that.....and i play aggressive soo i kinda really on the tech skill i got......laugh should be interesting

Top Bottom