• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
i think im gonna play mother 2 on an emulator. as in, earthbound in japanese. i hear the dialog is absolutely brilliant. anyone else who frequents this thread ever play earthbound? one of the best games of all time imo

and rooktionary, stick with fox
I've been wanting to play mother2. I'm worried though, cuz I don't wanna miss out on the dialog cuz fan translations suck. =/ mostly im just too busy to play an rpg though. =[ how is it so far?

also everyone knows about gameclucks tomorrow, right?

Digits(even though I'd rather call you binary,) Batman and Rook, you guys gotta go and enter. tourneys = best practice

Eggz

Smash Hero
youre a fat ****** and no one laughs at anything you say with the exception of you
im studying music production while im at home, as opposed to studying ways to increase my mass for the purpose of being joke fodder

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
youre a fat ****** and no one laughs at anything you say with the exception of you
im studying music production while im at home, as opposed to studying ways to increase my mass for the purpose of being joke fodder
hmm, and despite all that. ur still the biggest ******* on the west coast.

ur an alcoholic and a drug abuser. ur manipulative, racist, disrespectful, and despite what u think ur entire demeanor is offensive. and I hate the way you use the word blatantly, almost always an over statement.

you are just desperate for attention.

the worst part about this entire thing is that you and I both know that you have enough time on your hands to play through a single rpg.

you aren't juggling too many things right now to the point where you don't have time. there are actually only a couple of us who truly don't have time. and "ur fat" was your response to me lol. what a ****ing *****. don't even consider us friends anymore, the only purpose u serve is for melee, but even that ur gay about.

Also I swear if u say Nigg3r around me again im gonna stomp your ****ing face in u unproductive piece of ****.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
id rather drink a 4 loko b4 they ban.

but yea im game. after the tourney, or during if im getting wrecked lol.

edit: man u been on those forties lately. u already took like 3 fb pics wit ur new best friend lol.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
My bad man my funds are pretty low right now, b/c of some of this real life bs

I want you to know I am not done smashing tho.....I am still trying to smash whenever

And that fest was awesome last night...got to see some of the washingtons community
great matchs with everyone....sorry about the jons =P(that blister was pretty crazy huh =D)
At least you guys know now I will have a beast a$$ callus, and def will be prepared and ready to **** whenever the next time some is down to smash!

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I want to thank everyone who showed up to gc. I think we had close to twenty people and I enjoyed all the freindlies that I got. Seeing that I only lost to Otto and kline, Im going to call that a win

Wingu

Smash Rookie
Yeah tonight was a definitely one of the best GCs in a while. Can't wait till next month :)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya ciz u were playing me for awhile, u were gettin off with that marth of yours, good stuff man, i was the clean shaven nigg with the black beanie on

i left gc early also so i could drink, i'm druni now

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
good **** to everyone who came!

lets keep these numbers up. id like to get a full 32 man bracket or bigger.

1. Eggz
2. silent wolf
3. bladewise
4. vish
5. kaostar
5. C!Z

for those who couldn't make it. plan ahead for next time. we are working on getting tourneys in other areas going. trying for seattle area and probably something around the PLU area.

gg's everyone and keep practicing!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
daaaaaaaaaamn good **** washington

KEEP IT UP

Edit: AND GOOD **** CIZ TYIN WITH KLINE

HMMMMM WHAT'D I SAY

GOIN TO UTAH AND TRYNA KEEP UP WITH VISH... NAH I DONT THINK SO

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Also why didn't we do a tourney play league? Can someone enlighten me

edit: I've heard that there isn't going to be a gc in December and I'm wondering if people are car pooling to gc Portland or what because we can't just have no tourney after the biggest gc in months

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
that vish ciz set was pretty legit. super close. could have gone either way.

I saw vish praying right before the match sooo...u kno. hamalahamalahammalaaa.

I got hella johns for this tourney man lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL you would put your name before mine Kline.

Naw you don't even know Toph, but it's coo I'm not gonna mention the chain of events that made the placings the way they are.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
ciz has shamed my name for the last time
vish is the new apple of my eye

psyche, a brown apple is nowhere near as good as a red apple

alright fine ih ate vish cuz hes an arab

thanks for comin everyone, **** was mad fun. sorry i couldnt play friendlies, I had to play Brawl and ****. We should have a fest down south. I have Gage with me for the week, so were lookin for places that will house us for a day or two or just hang out

-eggz

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

Naw you don't even know Toph, but it's coo I'm not gonna mention the chain of events that made the placings the way they are.
***** u already kno! I DEF did that **** on purpose LMAO. Just in case **** doesnt happen again u kno lol. I keep ****in up for some reason man. that origami ****. I keep tryna play safe and completely tone down my skill. I gotta work on that **** homie.

you did good tho ***, it was pretty much ur first tourney since u been back. The two u lost were really ****ing close so just a lil bit more and u can swing them in your favor.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
down south eggz i'll house your *** WIGGA if its before the 30th then i lose my apt an gotta find somewhere else

smash at my place if u niggs wanna play, we got hardly any furniture but i got a ****** TV with no lag, kline / the north should comedown + puyallup so we can all do this ****, i'm waiting

3604858131 is my number

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
down south eggz i'll house your *** WIGGA if its before the 30th then i lose my apt an gotta find somewhere else

smash at my place if u niggs wanna play, we got hardly any furniture but i got a ****** TV with no lag, kline / the north should comedown + puyallup so we can all do this ****, i'm waiting

3604858131 is my number
how far is that from the u-district

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

Nah I'm definitely 100% joking around LOL.

Ehhh. 99%. >.> I'm happy Vish got 4th.

But yeah, you should post that chain of events anyway, I wanna hear it. *shrug* I don't mind johns or whatever, unless its some guy I've never met.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Basically Kline placed a lot higher than he should have because we held the tourney for Teddy to play brawl. Aka Stefan didn't get to play and Kline got the bye from Stefan. So now Stefan isn't on the PR cuz he only had til 6 and the tourney started at 2. I thnk we greezed Stefan hella bad. He rarely comes and for us to do that to him was just gay.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I offered to forfeit my winner's match.

I was in (or about to be in) Grand Finals of Brawl doubles. I wasn't going to screw over my teammate by mixing the games.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm not sayin it's your fault Teddy, it just really sucked for Stefan. I'm just tellin Toph what went down.

K not a lot higher, but not tied with me lol.

Top Bottom