• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
stefan isn't unbeatable for me. I wanted to play him.but he had to leave.

last time we money matched he won 2-3 and that was vs my falco.

if I lost to stefan I woulda got 7th.

stefan didn't get greased that bad he didn't tell anyone he had to leave by 6 until way late. he went to hang out, he chose to leave if im not mistaken. he will choose melee only when its convenient.

lets not be gay off dumb ****. u *****s act like I did something wrong. I played my matches and the results were the results.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i should've played u kline, then u would've been 7th nigg lol, naw but uh, stefans pretty ******

an bladewise is the ****, played him in a couple of friendlies in brawl, gosh dam was gay lol

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Was Stefan the guy with the rediculous falcon and the batz tag? Cause that guy was awesome/ I can't play falcon as marth at all plz tell me how

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
That could've been either Batman or Stefan o_O since BATZ could mean either Bats like Batman, or Baatz as in Stefan's last name LOL.

speaking of which, did Batman enter? How did he do?

if anybody has em, somebody post the full results

PhongP

Smash Cadet
yeah i'm also pretty curious to see what the full results were like. And, are any of you guys around UW still trying to play tomorrow?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline did u get a bye from anthony and stefan.
no. anthony wasn't in my bracket. I had b mellow who I beat right b4 they left.

I think loser of stefan and teddy played b mellow and b mellow got a bye.

either that or I got loser of stefan and teddy then played b mellow.

I just remember looking at the bracket and saying ill be playing stefan. don't remember which way it worked out.

edit: I see why u asked lol. na anthony is just talking ****. I played b mellow. loser got 7th.

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
I didnt do half bad for being hungover and getting 3 hrs of sleep :)
johns^
good matches for those i played
played a lot of friendlies

pandacheck

Smash Ace
oreo likes to john, then when he wins friendlies he's like, ya, i'm better than u, then when he gets ***** in tourney, he's like, ya i only had 3 hours of sleep, about 20 beers and i f'd a fatchick before coming to this tourney, rofl naw luv ya trent

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey ggs everyone, this gameclucks was really tight. I'm gonna try to host something in the next month or so since we won't have a gc for a while

Eggz

Smash Hero
me and gage are goin to otto's tonight. need somewhere to go tomorrow. not sure about goin all the way to panda's but if we have to were down

pandacheck

Smash Ace
me an my friend are gonna be cleaning up the apt tho, and he's kinda pushin me to get a real job these days so if he's still koo with u guys coming over then so be it

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
but real talk though. sheik is pretty ****ing tight lol

i might become a sheik secondary or something. i hate playing solid falco for like 30 seconds and then you get powershield->grabbed once and lose a stock. sheik is like, stress-free fun hahaha

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i got falco in the back if he needs to come out for dittos or MAYBE falcon on FD, but USUALLY my fox handles all my falco's matchups better.

but real talk though. sheik is pretty ****ing tight lol

i might become a sheik secondary or something. i hate playing solid falco for like 30 seconds and then you get powershield->grabbed once and lose a stock. sheik is like, stress-free fun hahaha
Sheik was my 2nd for a while. He's fun for a bit but it gets boring after a while. If ppl are good at ccing sheiks not that fun

pandacheck

Smash Ace
toph u should just pick up ice climbers, an start wobbling people, it looks way cooler anyways then grab / jab reset / grab / jab reset / gay / gay / gay / gay / gay

gg

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
exit pandacheck enter pandaMageMaltDrinka
im impressed.

edit: hey otto, I heard sheik's boost grab (dash attack cancel grab, whatever you wanna call it) is not actually that good. do you ever use it?

like, for example, when you techchase the space animals, do you use JC grabs or boost grabs?

Top Bottom