• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Is there a way to take off the language filter? Cuz I never understand half of what you guys are saying >_<

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
**** seems like there's some actual hype for gc! Most of the time it's just making out a check straight to Otto bisno

Doc_27

Smash Rookie
Who can I contact about playing smash with like every other week?
I go to Seattle University, like 10min south of UW so transportation shouldn't be a big deal.

I really want to play :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Who can I contact about playing smash with like every other week?
I go to Seattle University, like 10min south of UW so transportation shouldn't be a big deal.

I really want to play :D
Add "Andy Singh" and "Vish R" on Facebook and ask them to play. They're friends with "Kris Aldenderfer," which is me. (You can add me too)

They both live in the U-district.

Smash Apprentice
Im up for playing every day possible too. I drive to wherever, as long as it's like before 6pm.

EDIT: I'm not the biggest challenge, however. lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL M2K de-friended me on facebook for some reason. (haven't talked to him in hella, so no idea)

Actually I might have de-friended him a while back when I was tired of seeing his ****ty facebook statuses. But I thought I just blocked his statuses from my wall. idk.

edit: oh nevermind, i remember what it was. He made a facebook status asking about the meaning of life and I said "it depends on the person." then I called him a moron when he got upset at me that there wasn't a single, easy answer to that question. That was the last thing I posted to him LOL and he deleted me from facebook for it... ****

MasterC

Smash Ace
**** i wish i could "like" things on SWF like i can on fb lol

to Doc and Digits - yall should both come thru to this GC this weekend so western WA smash can meet yall or at least play a couple games, once we get that figured we can have more friendlies and talk about where good meetin spots are n ish

:)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Man all you guys keep getting new avatars. I've been on the same **** since I signed up. =(

yeah m2k is like all emo on his status updates. "if anyone asks me about smash or insults me you're getting deleted"
You probably did both toph. XD

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
whatever vish. you still sportin that bollywood tinkerbell haircut? that **** makes me go BANANAS

edit:
bring your ***** to fl, you won't

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Man all you guys keep getting new avatars. I've been on the same **** since I signed up. =(

yeah m2k is like all emo on his status updates. "if anyone asks me about smash or insults me you're getting deleted"
You probably did both toph. XD
LOL, he asks me about smash, not the other way around.

MasterC

Smash Ace
hell yea i'll be there otto, looking forward to seeing new ppl and playing the same old vets xD

also, no skool this thursday so ne one tryna smash on wed night/thurs during the day should hit me up

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Teddy, did you graduate or something?

And btw, reminder to everybody, bring setups to GC for Melee. Everytime I've gone there have been like 3 setups, so anyone who could bring a cube (and a TV????) is always a big help. This is for new players too lol.

Andy, if it's around where you have access to it, feel free to bring my small TV places. You can leave it wherever you want lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Don't think there's room for tv's the way GC is set up now. I could be wrong though.

I might be down for that C.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

hey otto, who do I talk to about gettin my little title thing under my name changed so it says "misses Otto D:"

edit: also, samus time

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im probably down around 6 teddy.

digits-if people are smashing at masta c's place then u should come thru wednesday after work or thursday b4 work.

Doc_27

Smash Rookie
Dang i cant go to GC this weekend. I was looking forward to meeting the community :/

Hopefully there will be another event in the coming weeks?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I graduated in June, Toph.

Next Gameclucks (after this weekend) will be the Tourneyplay event at Portland Trailblazers Arena with the free NBA tickets.

I don't know if there will be another WA event until January unless people organize one.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
andy-what times are uw smash club?

im just trying to get digits ppl to smash with.

anyone free any time during the week from 12-6?
also, no skool this thursday so ne one tryna smash on wed night/thurs during the day should hit me up
Just randomly got re-encouraged to post on the threads more so hit me up anytime to smash if you're in the seattle area, texts work best but if i don't answer just leave a vmail wit some info

253 359 6653
5037 16th ave ne
seattle, wa 98105
digital ***** get at this man. he is probably closer to your skill level as well. should make for some interesting games. he is free mondays this quarter as well.

I start work monday so I probably won't be as available to fit ur time schedule. but every now and again im willing to say **** it and just go to work tired.

Doc_27

Smash Rookie
Too bad these smash events are few and far between :(

I might be able to play Thursday or Friday afternoon/evening?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah but everyone is usually hella down to smash in between events. just make friends with people and get their contact info etc., I used to smash about twice a week with either otto or the UW guys.

ciz is the **** too :D

hey otto, who do I talk to about gettin my little title thing under my name changed so it says "misses Otto D:"

edit: also, samus time
uhh if i win the vombo vid contest u can have the premie thing. i already have everything it would give me eternally.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
@doc 27
hit up master c, you've seen his posts and he lives right near uw so he's going to be easy to get too. I would suggest playing him before going straight to tourney because it's no fun paying money for a tourney and then realizing that a lot of guys there are considerably better than u (this happened to me). I'd probs hit master c up a lot more as well If I didn't live on a ****ing island

MasterC

Smash Ace
**** is tight, i'll bring a setup just in case GC has an extra table/outlet or somethin but ppl should come over thurs if they wanna smash xD i'll also probably be getting faded wed night so there may be drunk smashing involved... just sayin

also, banana is confirmed for thursday and GC

Digits - you can come thru late wed (like after 4am or whatever) or thurs morning/afternoon if either of those work for you... just try to contact me or something before you head over cuz it would suck if you came an ppl were passed out/not smashing lol

Doc - i live in the U dist so you can contact me whenever you have time to smash

Top Bottom