• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man! burning out his fuse up there alone

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Japan sounds tight toph :) glad youre having fun
haha thanks! ^__^

uhh i wasnt on ottos account since we're separated by a really ****ing big ocean.

but i guess i agree with him. LOL <3

edit: lmao who the **** is GI Joe. i kinda like his posts

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
otto, who'd you lose to and how did you do?

it seems like norcal has very recently become a stronger region than socal, mango excluded. what did you think?

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just a heads up: I've just been accepted into the Peace Corps, and will be heading to Tanzania for two years starting in late September. I'm still here for a couplea months though and will be going to fests and tournies in that time.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ill just say I hope he comes back.

idk what it was but something toph said in fox boards really helped me practice on cpu's without developing bad habits.

ive been playing with austin the last few days ( he is getting better too) and my consistency is alot better. I realized I just need to play and not actively try to warm up.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i just went to the Tacoma Mall for the first time in forever, they opened up a gaming store. They have tournies, i asked if they did Smash Bros. they said i was like the 23rd person to ask. They told me they would if it was on PS3 or 360

i wat'd

Syler

Smash Journeyman
aint that a ***** lol, in other news i'll be living there by sunday ish. So i'll be holding a crew battle probably next week but we'll see what the rest of my schedule is like first.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
k got an apartment in tacoma, puyallup if ur up for it we can do a crew battle this weekend. I think i even have the place to myself the whole weekend lol gg

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
entirely the wrong attitude!

besides, even a "tournament with bad turnout" (10-20 people) equates to "large" if you think about it as a smashfest

btw shane and otto aren't going which means a lot more people have a shot at money this time around

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Don't know what times I work Saturday/Sunday, Syler but I'll see if I can get Puyallup to come up and meet you.

We're all pretty rusty though, last time we really smashed was last Smashfest.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
lol i've been living in oregon since oct. and been coming up here about once a month too play don't worry about it. besides it's all about having fun and getting better.

@toph: i hear what ur saying, probably not a bad idea but just lookin to chill with some peeps without having to go far (yeah im being a lazy *** after packing/unpacking. /end johns
btw how's japan going for you?

@kline: you coming big black? and i need numbers from peeps since i lost my phone a while back and andy never texted me those >_>

EDIT: im also probably going to be watching the apex stream all weekend if anyone wants to do that while playing smash too lol im probably going to be a bit distracted to play smash at times though

pandacheck

Smash Ace
this smashfest sounds gay now, puyallups rusty, doesn't sound like any real competitions gonna be there, think i'll just buy a gallon of booz and kick it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think me and andy are gonna try to go to GC. I dont actually know why im speaking for him but ***** samus is goin to tourney.

Masta C said he was goin to GC but umm ill wait to saturday around 4 to confirm that.

my number is 253 655 7011. I tried to hit u up like yesterday or something.

@shane-me, you, vish, teddy, otto should play b4 you go to apex

Syler

Smash Journeyman
then don't come instead of coming online and complaining about it, unless you got some suggestions.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Aight. Im trying to get a list of smashers so we know who to start calling and **** to come to tourneys. IF you can confirm another name or deny somebodies existence then let me know. We gotta get our tourney scene right. We seem to have smashers who are around but we need to get **** organized so we all smash at once. Lets try to make it happen for the september GC!

Just suggest some names of ppl who you think are prob still smashers or may still want to smash, and the area they live if you kno it. Also the phone number of some of deez *****s as well.

Eggz
Mr Bojangles
Zerostar.hx
EoGrim
Jem

Vish
ThePrime
andreas
jesse

Ganon guy
Stefan

Phong
Phongs cuzZo
Phongs Brah

Silent Wolf
BLadeWise
Dj Combo

KAOSTAR
Vista
Austin
Chase

Connor
Cody
Seamus
Blomb
Jester

Syler
JB
B Mellow
Oreo
KingZulu
Box

Puyallup correct me if I got u guys wrong.

and somebody tell me who them new *****s was at the smashfest. There are some new dudes at GC as well. EaWa? OR?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Gameclucks! saturday...who is going? ...everyone.

otherwise people should smash at andys if he is having a fest because its closer to gc.

Top Bottom