• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

the only brawl people hed be hanging out with would be boj and devin, last time i checked they had good senses of humor. hes either at the point where he feels he has nothing to prove or hes sandbagging. i know hes still got it

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Lol syler talking like he could take SW anyways an ya toph we just need b-melo to f up sylers day don't take much to whoop that noob an for piyallup I dont know how good you guys are but u don't want syler he's worse than me an thats real bad. Anyways kline get in on this we need UNITY as rick James would say

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
anthony, one thing

just... don't counterpick corneria on a space animal this time k XD

LOL <3

Who is all in Zulu crew? And when is this going down?
Also, toph don't hate, Puyallup ascended since you been gone, yall don't even know, P3 is here.
aw yeah persona 3 :D

LOL you guys should totally do SW vs all puyallup. It would be like the old *** DJ Combo vs UW crew battle HAHAH.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya i picked Corneria because i was following a gut instinct that no matter which stage i'd pick, i'd only take a stock off u then run into your uptilts and get gayed on the edge GG SIR!!!!!!!!!, and as for that SW vs all Crew battle, what a hella technical / cocky bast Turd lol, i hate how he's technical with samus too, makes me wanna quit smash.. UNITY

Syler

Smash Journeyman
anthony, one thing

just... don't counterpick corneria on a space animal this time k XD

LOL <3
Anthony does a lot of stupid things he's taught not to do he's just stubborn or has noob moments like that and then later goes why the **** did i do that >_>

EDIT: He shouldn't have even gone falcon at the dan3 but that's another example of what im talking about.

And anthony go ahead and put derek in first and after i clean him up u could go 2nd mr ^^

Not sure if i can take all 8 stocks but it sure as hell would be fun to try

Lol if i just lose right off the bat

EDIT 2: If u guys get kline we should get someone like ppa0 though i haven't even talked to him in like 7 months so that's probably not goign to happen =/

T0MMY

Smash Master
no sandbagging here
butt beverages are the future of humor
but seriously gsg whos goin
-eggz

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
most isn't all or even everyone who would potentially go. you just assumed.

think about it as being more helpful-if I don't know about it, there is some general info provided and I don't have to search or make another post asking you about it.

just saying its a little bit easier not that you were wrong for saying gsg.

i could be a *** and over analyze your post vish but im way ahead of that in terms of humor. i figured id spare someone the trouble of trying to make that kind of joke so i didnt have to over analyze why theyre a ***.

kline you better actually be consistent with fox now, otherwise stop texting me. also come over

yo vish are you ever gonna come over? teddy comes over more than you.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Why do you over analyze everything everyone says. >_>
think about what you said.

otto-not coming over today, but yea im really working on it. it doesn't make sense to have serious ups and downs like that. pretty soon if im still not consistent imma just say **** it I suck. but right now I have been pretty consistent lately. see everyone friday

its because hes not as manly as ganon

think about what you said.
are you really trying to say vishs post was an over-analysis? i know thats what you mean, i saw your post before you edited it. if thats an over analysis, i want to know what you do to every post, mirite vish?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
little kid shut up plz your not smart and your a tooth pick in real life go hack your wii some more. Also falcons a sexy *** model ganons an old guy who's still in shape but by no means sexy in anyway shape or form

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** you pandacheck

good **** german is a fat tournament PC Chris and m2k are about to be at in Concord next weekend hosted by DBR

I'm teaming with M2K if I go, so I rly wanna go

So lets get a carpool rollin d00dz

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I know I won't have a vehicle :-(

but im kinda interested in going. we would need to find a driver tho. I won't know if I can go until tuesday or wednesday tho. depends on what the plans are for my g ma's/aunt's birthday. I might be in socal already.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i crack myself up, sometimes i crack myself up so much, i don't know i'm cracking up other dudes too, *goes back to cooking steak and cracks up some more*

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kline, you're hella more dislikeable on the internet than you are irl :(

(edit: referring to the over-analyzing thing from the last page of posts)

big post coming up about my first japan tournament

Top Bottom