• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

PhongP

Smash Cadet
Whats up all
Im a new smasher and im coming to washington soon so i was hoping to find some people to play with..
Does anybody live around the Fort lewis area?
There's a bunch of guys who live in puyallup who play a lot of melee. You should hit them up! They're pretty good.

Geek Squad

Smash Rookie
oh :( okay ill play falcon and his manlyness i suppose lol
or ill just play whoever i do best with there.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
B-melo and Oreo live pretty close to there (within 5 miles actually). Also i should be back that way the first week of august on a permanent basis myself, so i'll introduce you to some people in the general area.

I do however need to meet the peeps from puyallup :(

Syler

Smash Journeyman
zulu vs. puyallup crew battle should go on imo (though im not zulu myself). But yeah sometime in the first 2 weeks of august we'll definately have a fest in the lakewood/tacoma/puyallup area.

Geek Squad

Smash Rookie
All of that sounds great!
now i just gotta get a new controller i left mine some place and i dont get my others until 2 months after im there. lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
umhmm i liked the samus vid but i didnt like the part where she shot her gun at me it was scary

edit: lol i liked the comment where the dude was like "ay yo if i ever get silent wolf in my pool im gonna ban escape from brinstar"

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya mofo, i'm zulu who the hells be u, syler don't kno no zulu, that fools a fruity pebble, puyallup don't want none of my technicals, puyallup don't reply, you'll end up combo'd nDie ( smashflow at its worst lol )

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Smile ur crew should come up with a team name and it should zulu vs. (puyallup's crew)+syler lol

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Aight :D!

Our Jigglypuff is getting a little burnt out, but we'll see if we can all get a crew name together.

And tag +Syler on the end of it :D!

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Who is all in Zulu crew? And when is this going down?
Also, toph don't hate, Puyallup ascended since you been gone, yall don't even know, P3 is here.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
youre whole crew vs me crew battle (both of you)
i'll be up for it though that'll probably have to wait till im back in washington (august) and if anthony gets up there too lol unless ur talking about someone else.

Who is all in Zulu crew? And when is this going down?/QUOTE]

officially zulu is pretty much the black people crew, though i opted out of it o_0

unofficially it'd be zulu (anthony), b-melo, oreo, rahl, and a guy named cooper idk what his smash tag is if he even has one.

This **** would go down in august when im back in washington living in tacoma (closer to the tacoma mall) probably have a smash fest at my place or something since most of us live around or close to the area.

Top Bottom