• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

andy should have one

EDIT: we need a clear rule set so people dont turn off stadium and shiet.

i propose this:

neutrals:

stadium
battlefield
final destination
yoshis story
dream land
fountain of dreams

counterpicks:

corneria
brinstar
jungle japes
kongo jungle 64
green greens
mute city

rainbow cruise and pokefloats should not be legal. if those are legal, then well make mushroom kingdom legal, onett legal, etc. if nobody has a good reason why they should be legal, then they wont be. no stage with walk off edge should be legal, we dont actually need those stages, theyre too gimmicky.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im fine with that rule set. But I think that corneria should be banned.

Green greens too. I dont mind keeping stadium neutral and keeping mute city. Teddy needs it lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
anyone from seattle area wanna carpool to gameclucks?
if you go to the fest on friday at toph's, im sure you can get in on one of the pools leaving from there

Adam, lets MM @ GC on the 9th. I heard you're good now.

Toph, give the $15 you owe me to Otto

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
if you go to the fest on friday at toph's, im sure you can get in on one of the pools leaving from there

Adam, lets MM @ GC on the 9th. I heard you're good now.

Toph, give the $15 you owe me to Otto
I guess I wasn't good last year when i took you to last stock every game in tournament at that dudes apartment. O_o

Word though, I'll see if I have enough monies.

looks like youd better come over and practice before pound and ****. maybe even twice this week. seriously tho, if no one comes over this week ima be pissed lol

Top Bottom