• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

you also plan on either redefining the word tight or improving your tech skill tenfold.

EDIT: or making a relatively tight mew2 video, relative to other mew2 vids that is..

vish/shane/anyone else?

is there a way to zoom in a bit when editing a vid in movie maker? when comparing screens for my barrel switch clip the tvs are totally different so i didnt realize the clips would be different. it will be obvious that its two different clips. if i can zoom in a bit on the second half it should be fine tho.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
you also plan on either redefining the word tight or improving your tech skill tenfold.

EDIT: or making a relatively tight mew2 video, relative to other mew2 vids that is..
getrapedkline >_<

vish/shane/anyone else?

is there a way to zoom in a bit when editing a vid in movie maker? when comparing screens for my barrel switch clip the tvs are totally different so it will be obvious that it two different clips. if i can zoom in a bit on the second half it should be fine tho.
Just turn it, twist it, pull it, BOP it.

EDIT: Otto do you still use facebook much?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
WTF, I didnt even get ***** lol.

That was exactly what I meant-making a tight m2 combo video relative to other m2 combo videos.

**** you shane

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I... I want to go, I want to run. Run to the places where I can be. I wanna know, what is the sound, somebody something reminding me. I want to go, I want to run, run to the places that set me free. I wanna something la la la... offf my dreeeaaammms.... (base) DOO DOO DOO DO DO DOO DOO DOO DO DO DOO DOO DO DO DO DOO DOO DO DO DO ...

Syler

Smash Journeyman
*****rian DI is the best.

not to be confused with niggorean which is korean and black and is the best!!
FIXED!! and ty kline ^^

anyways i need your digits again blackie, so we can set up some smash sometime, im having a smashfest this saturday i oly/lacey if you wanna swing by.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** i just got dissed over the internet you must mean some serious business yo!!!

good for you, hope that makes you feel better kiddo ^^

Kamikaze Kitsune

Smash Rookie
You post like a 40 year old dude with too much to lose and too many child support payments to keep up with which brings u down in happiness making you lash out at noobking

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Yeah because I'm intelligent enough to not argue with some random over the internet. But i guess that makes me old and angry at life. Nice Dr. Phil observation there o.-.

P.S. You sound like your speaking from exp.

YOU MAD!?

EDIT: I'm back in town around 6pm x-mas eve if anyone wants to hit me up. (Mainly talking to you kline).

Kamikaze Kitsune

Smash Rookie
Yeah because I'm intelligent enough to not argue with some random over the internet. But i guess that makes me old and angry at life. Nice Dr. Phil observation there o.-.

P.S. You sound like your speaking from exp.

YOU MAD!?

EDIT: I'm back in town around 6pm x-mas eve if anyone wants to hit me up. (Mainly talking to you kline).
wow intelligent enough to not argue yet here you are saying "your" instead of "you're" i thought you mad died out around the same time sounds like your speaking from exp did aka i know you are but what am i lol good1 stupid idiot

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha yea, I couldnt figure out why two random 06 smashers would start attacking the only two black smashers in WA. Ones whom we have never met lol.

I was about to say ur post count is too low to troll me. Only meaning that the account was just made or never used and they are only posting controversially to get a response out of ppl.

And he posts like you lol

i was a mod, aint nobody gonna delete my alts, esp with names as tight as those

one more 10 second clip and my recordings complete yo. no 2 clips are on the same stage, (except once) so its bout to be hella **** ya dig?

also, i suggest we start doing our falcon only tournaments with items on, reasonable items. (bomb, beamsword, green shell, the landmine, star rod, ray gun, flipper)

edito: all clips are belong to me, this videos going to be so epic

Top Bottom