• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

I just realized something. Maybe the reason my comp can't read the dvd is cuz it doesnt automatically finalize its contents upon ejection, that would also explain why i can take my dvds out and put them back in and put more shiet on them. If this is the case Im making my video today lol >.>

cant do it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Thats sucks. I been thinking and I cant really think of what it is either.

Ill ask Tim 2morrow and see if he knows, he told me a story about ****in up somebodys hard drive from his house so he prob knows something about computers.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
well I was thinking it was something the DVD player was doing, but there is data on the disk-and the cpu should be able to access it, or at least verify its existence.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Gameclucks this month is going to be a normal GC, except we are all going to bring setups, and I'm going to run the bracket with or without Chris' permission, and I'm going to be an ******* about it. I will DQ people just for the sake of increasing my ******* points (a better ******* means a better ***)

So everyone show up to GC on the 9th WITH SETUPS.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
oh. Yea. Honestly, everyone kinda already bailed out on that one. I made other plans but they are tentative.also none of uw is coming, canada and oregon arent coming, and the WA smash pop in general isnt really coming.

Too many tourneys kinda rolled up at once. Is there still one on the 2nd at Shanes spot? and then we have GC on the 9th which ppl need to go to.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
guys, don't have tournaments every week. they will kill your smash scene and make it suck as bad as SoCal's!

guys, don't have tournaments every week. they will kill your smash scene and make it suck as bad as SoCal's!
we dont. we planned this one pretty far ahead and the next one is like 2 weeks from now lol. theres now way we could have one each week. theres no tournament on the 2nd kline

edit: kline you should use this as an opportunity to catch up with other uw smashers. me teddy ka and shane are going and not htat many others, so you would get to play better people.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
U guys are prob right. But I dont think Im going to make to this one. Sorry for flaking out, my bad.

If I took the car Id have to be back hella early to pick my mom up from work.

Ill be at the GC on the 9th for sure.

Top Bottom