• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
That was more in response to paffs thing otto.

The barrel is there. Its similar to the cloud. Its much more different than getting shot by lasers that appear and shoot AT you. You should know where part of the stage is. It shouldnt be

Ppl charge **** when edgegauarding, charge shot, needles, shadowball. You can be hit by lasers and hit by your opponent. Not because you did anything wrong but because corneria ***** you.

Right now ur just being a ***. I understand that Im giving you an opinion. You are speaking as if you are giving facts. Its your opinion that you think the barrel is more than a big deal than I.

Its not everyone disagreeing with me, its you shane and toph. This is more speculation than fact but it happens to be our 3 best fox players. shane would never take my side over urs. even if ur full of ****.

the fact is, on the "official rule list" its banned. If you want it keep it. But just know that u are giving an opinion still after all this. You arent giving facts.

The diff is I think that the stage attacking you, not the lasers fire at some random point on the ground and you can be hit by them, but they fire at you, is reason enough to ban the stage. You dont feel that way. Thats reason enough to disagree. So I agree to disagree with you.

@shane-llol, dont care wat u do wit ur *******
@toph-thas bs. Nobody wants to be the one to waste their strike on a stage that shouldnt be first round anyway.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
The Melee Back Room is full of **** anyway, and they used to list DK64 on their list of recommended neutrals for singles tournaments.

Did ANYONE in the nation follow that ****? No. lol.

Quit using the MBR's official list like it's a reason to do anything.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I can say that I respect your opinion paff but I still disagree. Those moves are not random in the sense that its predetermined to be either this or that.

Peach never has the same Fsmash twice in a row. Luigi has statistics for his side b explosion. 1/8. when it mist fires the next one is 2/8.
It seems to me that the ships' firing isn't predetermined one way or the other either - there are two players on the map, and which one gets shot at is up to 50/50 chance. It's pretty analogous to how the random weapon Peach pulls out with her fsmash is up to 50/50 chance. Zombie turnips/bombs, Luigi's misfire, and the 9 hammer are all less than 50/50, but it's still the same basic system for random chance.

Yoshis is absolutely, Toph, not more random. The cloud moves back and fourth at a constant speed. Its not random at all. Some have even said the cloud can be timed based on certain digits on the clock.
Yeah, the cloud is every 20 seconds I think, and it comes out at the 0 mark. Should be easy to check if anyone cares enough. Are the shy guys actually random, though?

The outcome is random, but its human induced. On any stage if we stand there, nobody is affected without our influence(DL-wind). You will take damage randomly on Corneria.
If you stand there on FoD you'll move up and down; on Brinstar you'll get hit by lava, and on Rainbow Cruise you'll die. Granted Rainbow Cruise isn't random (I don't know if Brinstar or FoD actually are or not, though), but it's another situation where you have to do something in order to avoid the stage harming you.

All of your melee random things are all within a players control. Its all probability in which informed decisions can be made.
Isn't the probability of getting shot at on Corneria 50/50? So, if you want to stand there, and you know they're going to shoot, you can make a decision that's exactly as informed as a Peach that wants to fsmash, and you probably have more control over the situation than a recovering Luigi.

Basically, it seems to me that there isn't anything fundamentally different and more unacceptable about Corneria's randomness than there is about the other randomness in Melee, the randomness of which cards you get in poker or Magic, or the randomness of spawn points/uphill miss chance in StarCraft.

One thing I don't actually know is how to tell when the ships are going to shoot. Does it always happen after the whooshing sound or something?

I didn't read Paffs response to this, I'm just responding to it in my own way.

That was more in response to paffs thing otto.
It doesn't matter, that doesn't change the meaning of your post.

The barrel is there. Its similar to the cloud. Its much more different than getting shot by lasers that appear and shoot AT you. You should know where part of the stage is. It shouldnt be

Ppl charge **** when edgegauarding, charge shot, needles, shadowball. You can be hit by lasers and hit by your opponent. Not because you did anything wrong but because corneria ***** you.
The lasers might actually be a problem if they shot more than once every 1.5 minutes or so. The lava on Brinstar can come up when you're edge guarding and that stage is legal so I fail to see why this is reason enough for it to be banned.

Right now ur just being a ***. I understand that Im giving you an opinion. You are speaking as if you are giving facts. Its your opinion that you think the barrel is more than a big deal than I.
Right now you are just being a really dumb person. Sorry to insult you, but you really really are. I am speaking as if your opinions are invalid, because they are, and I'm giving reasons as to why they are and you're rejecting them. The barrel is not the topic at hand, I'm talking about how your opinion is that Corneria should be flat out banned because of the possibility of 12%. First off, they're really easy to dodge (For the 4th time), nobody actually charges a smash to edge guard, and if they do, they certainly don't need to in any case. I'm honestly surprised you don't want Brinstar banned but you want Corneria banned. Brinstar can do way more damage that could have been avoided on any other stage, yet it's legal.

Its not everyone disagreeing with me, its you shane and toph. This is more speculation than fact but it happens to be our 3 best fox players. shane would never take my side over urs. even if ur full of ****.
It's everyone so far disagreeing with you. Fox players or not, they're both smart people. In this case, I'm clearly not full of ****, so that's irrelevant.

the fact is, on the "official rule list" its banned. If you want it keep it. But just know that u are giving an opinion still after all this. You arent giving facts.
Quit pointing that out as if that voids my legitimate reasoning in any way. I'm laying down facts to reinforce my opinion. you don't think it's a fact that there are other legal stages that are much worse in the same terms of your argument? Better look again.

The diff is I think that the stage attacking you, not the lasers fire at some random point on the ground and you can be hit by them, but they fire at you, is reason enough to ban the stage. You dont feel that way. Thats reason enough to disagree. So I agree to disagree with you.
You're still saying that as if it's a guaranteed hit, they're really easy to dodge, what part of that do you not understand? The lava on brinstar on the other hand is a much bigger deal. You realize the ships had nothing to do with the MBR ban right?

It seems like you're just trying to disagree with me, or you're really just that stupid. Quit pulling the crappiest arguments out of your *** and just agree with me.

paff said:
One thing I don't actually know is how to tell when the ships are going to shoot. Does it always happen after the whooshing sound or something?
You can see the ship in the background pretty easily, and the other ones don't shoot right at you.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah Brinstar will also **** you up if you're charging a smash to edgeguard etc. etc.

My personal belief for cp vs. banned is, can you win on a stage completely mindlessly? If so, the stage should be banned. In other words, you can win via UNBEATABLE camping.

I like 2-stocked Teddy on Pokefloats without any mindgames at the last GC, on my counterpick. It was ridiculous. I didn't even really camp him, I just sort of ran away and snuck in hits/combos when I saw openings, since he had to do the chasing.

Likewise I think Japes should be banned because a technical Fox or Falco is literally unstoppable on that stage. Spacies can escape from one side to the other with NO fear of punishment. Termina Bay is banned for the same reason (circle camping) etc. etc.

Whereas on Brinstar/Mute City/Corneria you can't get away with that kind of ****, you need skill to win on these stages, and you have to out-think your opponent.

Also, a stage should be banned if it's decidedly random, random enough that it'll **** up the results of a tournament. Corneria NEVER ****ed up the results of a tournament, not even when M2K counterpicked it vs. Mango like, 4 times at Pound 3. Guess what, Mango still won the tournament, going only Jigglypuff.

That was/is the highest level of play. If corneria doesn't break the game at the absolute highest level of play, it sure as **** doesn't break the game at the state level of play. Case closed. We shouldn't be trying to formulate rules on the "Washington metagame;" because no single state can be the end-all deciding factor of what should/shouldn't be banned. Kline, the fact that you bring up that our best players are technical Foxes means your argument is skewed. You're using our player base to determine what you think is fair/unfair. Let's say Hungrybox and Armada suddenly moved to WA? Now should we ban Brinstar???

Edit: Btw, I've gotten ****ed over way harder by FoD platform rising than Corneria. I don't think I've lost a stock because of Corneria lasers in my life. But I've lost many stocks shine-turnaround-wavedashing off the side of FoD because a platform suddenly appeared by the ledge. By your logic we should not only move FoD to Counterpick status, we should FLAT OUT BAN IT. ...Lol yeah right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

I can agree with Japes being banned. When I made the viable stage list I tried to allow as many as possible while voiding possibilities such as that mainly because people in WA don't do them. When I think about it though, if someone countered me there I would resort to that, mainly because I'm a tourney*** now. It's not only that too, the klap trap comes every 15 seconds or so and is a 1 hit ko. If there are any objections, (Kline) I'd be happy to give a bit more reasoning, but you seem to want less stages so I won't expect one.

EDIT: Also, everyone go to mummra.com cuz my mom owns that ****.

Eggz

Smash Hero
For the record, the SBR lists Mario Kart Circuit or whatever level in Brawl as counterpick.
That stage has walkoff edges.
D3 is in that game.

The SBR is a TERRIBLE reference point for stage lists.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The MBR is a diff group than the one that other one that did that D3 bull****.

I really could care less if we ban corneria. I think it should be banned. If you guys vote to have it legal than do it. I told you from the beginning this was my opinion and you could do whatever you wanted with the stage list.

Brinstar lava rises up in the same manner that the cloud circulates. It makes 0 decisions in who gets hit. Same with the barrel, cloud, wind, croconaw, platform.

@Paff-jus because there are two ppl doesnt mean the chance if 50/50. Im not saying it probably isnt but it would need to be proven first. The other ones are for sure 1/8 then 2/8 then 50/50.

@toph/otto-My argument wasnt skewed. I only said we should look at the list, to be sure. I have already said the whole fox thing is mainly speculation and implied it was a coincidence. Otto already said, that low ceiling uneven ground does not equal means for a ban. I agreed with that. Eggz said the wall isnt a spot where you can infinite. I said ok. The only concern I have with corneria left is whether or not the ships shoot AT somebody. Nobody has said that they dont aim at ppl directly. If they aim at ppl directly then I say it should be banned. If they just fire unbiasedly then I dont care.

Chocolate rain? japes?

lol@ciz only commenting on the brawl part.

Kline, I think you missed this part entirely. Brinstar is much more likely to hit someone, let alone eveyrone, yet it's legal. Do you not realize this negates your argument entirely?

In fact you must not have read Toph's post either.

youre saying they shoot at you as if its a guaranteed hit or something. youre completely ignoring the fact that its really easy to dodge.

also im pretty sure no one is this dumb and im convinced youre just trying to raise your post count.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
whether brinstar is more likely to hit somebody is irrelevant. On a stage where lava rises up on a timed interval such as the other "hazards" Its completely your fault if you get hit by them like you said. You know the exact sequence of events before hand. The stage doesnt attack anyone, it jus goes thru its cycle.

Im asking you, on corneria-Do the ships directly aim at players? If they dont and just come down and shoot(even if its just at a random point on the stage/random intervals)-I would agree on its legality even though I dont particularly care for the stage. If They target a specific player at random/whatever then I still disagree. In that way its diff than any of the other "hazards" that have been previously mentioned. Those are unbiased at all times.

*For the last time, if they shoot AT ppl we can agree to disagree. I do mean AT ppl tho, not shooting where ppl are present. If they shoot there regardless of where you are then I 100 agree with you and corneria if fine being a legal stage.*

I read both post, I just didnt want to expand on every point because its going in circles. I didnt wanna type more/read more and Im sure you didnt want to either.

@toph-get that pompous airhead **** outta here. Dont try to tell me about my authority on stage lists. I invited you into this conversation. Technically, its not up to shane or otto because they arent the TO's. Them being the more experienced and most active players I see no reason why they wouldnt have an executive decision. Plus GC chris is dey homie.

If somebody comes up and hits you with a bat, thats not ur fault. If somebody is swinging a bat and you run into it, thats your fault.

The stage beign different in that way doesn't mean it should be banned for it. Quit acting like just because one stage has something different that that constitutes a ban when it's clearly no big deal at all. Corneria CAN shoot directly at the player, but it's best described as shooting where they were a few seconds ago, giving them a pretty wide opportunity to evade. You also can see when the ships shoot. What you're basically saying is that your right to stand in the same spot for 3 seconds is at risk and that should be a reason to ban a stage. Standing in a spot that long in any circumstance puts you in danger, it's ****ing Melee.

You are worried that Corneria may alter the results of a match, I'm saying that Brinstar can alter those results as well, and this is far more likely on Brinstar, yet it's legal. Quit acting like Corneria is unfair for that reason. You realize nobody in the world that's over 5 years old would agree with you right? What does that say about your opinion? Sure you're entitled to it, but it's flat out wrong and this is an apparent fact.

If it were up to anyone it would be Shane or me, for obvious reasons.

Eggz

Smash Hero
So wait
boil it down to the basics
lets ignore everything else

kline wants corneria banned because of the ships doing 12% on the rarely? or because its a good fox stage?

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMAO
(4:04:18 PM) eggz2021 lets bone
(4:05:19 PM) hilluhree123 ok but first tell me who you are
(4:05:38 PM) eggz2021 brady's friend
(4:05:47 PM) eggz2021 that wuz ez
(4:06:23 PM) eggz2021 dang i was kidding
(4:06:26 PM) eggz2021 dont bore me with a wall of text
(4:06:28 PM) eggz2021 god dammit
(4:07:06 PM) hilluhree123 ya thats cuase this aint hillary you fat stupid ****. ur lucky i dont ****ing live in oregon n e more or i would cut off ur balls and make you watch me shove them down ur moms throat you peice of ****!
(4:07:19 PM) eggz2021 fortunately, i also dont live in oregon
(4:07:34 PM) eggz2021 :D
(4:07:49 PM) hilluhree123 dont bore me with ur lame *** comebacks ***** piss me off and ill make a specail trip just for you and ur fat baby bearing ***** of a mother
(4:08:07 PM) eggz2021 as opposed to a mother who doesnt bare babies?
(4:08:34 PM) hilluhree123 FAT baby bearing. what are you also ********?
(4:08:43 PM) hilluhree123 thats what i thought you stupid ****.
(4:08:49 PM) eggz2021 No, just have difficulties reading when there is a complete lack of syntax and grammatical structuring.
(4:09:21 PM) hilluhree123 more like have difficulty reading when it comes to words ****tard
(4:09:26 PM) eggz2021 yeah that
(4:09:28 PM) eggz2021 k bai
(4:10:01 PM) hilluhree123 get the **** out of here before i find out who you are and come knock on ur door just to **** ur mom!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im not acting like it constitutes a ban on the basis thats its different. The point of that was to say that your other examples are irrelevant in the sense that a stage having a cycle is one thing, but the ships are more of a hazard. Its literally a different situation occurring and therefore cannot be used as support.

Overall I disagree, and think that the stage should be banned. If its legal, its not appalling, Im not mad, nor do I care. But you are sitting here trying to change my opinion. Thats pretty much your only purpose for this converstation, thats something I had to learn, ppl are entitled to there opinions as long as they have valid reason. I clearly see your point, I just disagree in the sense that the stage can affect the outcome. All the other examples were only affected by the player and its opponent.ie lava doesnt come after you, it rises no matter what you are doing. If there was an AR code for no players, it would still rise regardless of who was there.

You agree with me about the outcome you just think its negligible.

Thats where I can only say I disagree but Im not against whatever decision you make. Im not going to waste my time trying to convince you of my point because you have a valid opinion, as do I. Effectively you have the executive decision as far as stage list goes so you need to make your decision. No further convo is necessary.

You're right, right now that is my only purpose in this conversation. It's true that people are entitled to their opinions if they have valid reasoning, what I'm saying and have proved is that you don't and that's why your opinion is invalid. I've realized by now that you're too dumb to try to reason with and I'll just let you go on thinking your opinion is valid. I was just hoping I could make you understand so I don't look at you as such a dumb person next time I see you, but it seems you have no hope in redeeming yourself.

"kline wants corneria banned because of the ships doing 12% on the rarely?"

Do you realize how dumb that sounds? Probably not, what's the point.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I thought the aim convo was ****. I wish there was more. like on the daily-talk **** with eggz.

Otto-you havent proven anything. All you have done is counter my opinion with yours. I can admit that your reason were valid, and thats why Im not trying to tell you that you are wrong. Because your reason are valid: I said that I support you in whatever decision you make.

Ur just being an *******. Only facts can be used to definitively prove something to be incorrect. The rest is nothing more than speculation. Getting hit by lasers causes damage, it can also interrupt you doing something thats crucial to your win. I just feel its unnecessary and I would prefer it not to happen. You say its on the rarely, and Im fine with that. I would just prefer it not to happen where as you would prefer it not to happen alot.

You understand how loaded that question is? If you phrase it so that it seems a certain way then of course that sounds a little dumb. Otto would rather play on a map that has a more random aspect as to the outcome of the match. You know thats not true and so do I. All this "ur a dumb person" etc is just nonsense.

I really believe that if I was invalid in my points I would have more opposition. You cant say they dont make sense because they do. How is wanting to play on stages with less interference(direct) a bad thing? You, Otto Bizno, are just being stubborn. You are not willing to give at all. There is no compromise on your part, and it makes no sense to argue with ppl like that. You have to be able to look at both sides. Even if you FEEL that yours is more valid. Im not going to look at you as dumb, because you dont agree with me, Ill say ur a bit stubborn, but thats never killed anyone, not to mention I can be stubborn myself.

Just this conversation is pointless. You think you have proved my points false but you have only applied appropriate reasoning which is anything but definitive.

for the last time, Id rather not have to play on a stage where interruptions such as direct interference from the stage occur, you dont mind as long as it happens a little bit or "on the rarely" as you ppl put it. Which is also a relative term meaning it dont mean **** until you place the appropriate quantifiers around it.

We just agree to disagree, and thats fine. No hard feelings. Its just a disagreement on a single stage. That is banned on the official rule set anyway. GO fox! (This part was only to piss you off lol)

Im just mad cuz shane really is my favorite member of Combo status/AA

jk

I thought the aim convo was ****. I wish there was more. like on the daily-talk **** with eggz.
I agree

Otto-you havent proven anything. All you have done is counter my opinion with yours. I can admit that your reason were valid, and thats why Im not trying to tell you that you are wrong. Because your reason are valid: I said that I support you in whatever decision you make.

Ur just being an *******. Only facts can be used to definitively prove something to be incorrect. The rest is nothing more than speculation. Getting hit by lasers causes damage, it can also interrupt you doing something thats crucial to your win. I just feel its unnecessary and I would prefer it not to happen. You say its on the rarely, and Im fine with that. I would just prefer it not to happen where as you would prefer it not to happen alot.
This is your argument for wanting the stage flat out illegal, "Getting hit by lasers causes damage, it can also interrupt you doing something thats crucial to your win." Brinstar does the exact same thing and is actually a lot more likely to do so, and it's legal. If that doesn't prove you're side of the argument to be not enough of a reason to have the stage banned, I don't know what can.

You understand how loaded that question is? If you phrase it so that it seems a certain way then of course that sounds a little dumb. Otto would rather play on a map that has a more random aspect as to the outcome of the match. You know thats not true and so do I. All this "ur a dumb person" etc is just nonsense.
I wouldn't want to play on a map because it has more random aspects, but I also wouldn't want to ban a stage just because of such aspects so long as they're not something that could actually affect the result of the match any more than any other legal stage. In this case, it's Corneria.

I really believe that if I was invalid in my points I would have more opposition. You cant say they dont make sense because they do. How is wanting to play on stages with less interference(direct) a bad thing? You, Otto Bizno, are just being stubborn. You are not willing to give at all. There is no compromise on your part, and it makes no sense to argue with ppl like that. You have to be able to look at both sides. Even if you FEEL that yours is more valid. Im not going to look at you as dumb, because you dont agree with me, Ill say ur a bit stubborn, but thats never killed anyone, not to mention I can be stubborn myself.
Nobody else really posts in this thread, who else is there to oppose you other than everyone who's given input so far? If you haven't realized, everyone's disagreeing with you. You're reasons make sense, but they aren't good enough reasons to have the stage banned. How am I not willing to give? You're the one who thinks the stage should be banned, I'm trying to justify giving our state more options in terms of stage selection. I am looking at both sides, you're speaking as if I'm ignoring your points and just repeating mine, which is actually what you might as well be doing. You're oblivious to the truth and it bothers me. I can be stubborn, however, that's irrelevant.

I'm just gonna assume you understand by now so I'm not gonna waste my time responding to the rest/bashing you. >_>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ive said I rather have it banned. Ive given reason. My main reason is that I dont like the interruption.

You say its negligible. I say fine. You say the stage should be cp. I say do it then. I guess you must not see that me saying I see why you feel that way and I support whatever decision you make, as good enough.

Also, last time-brinstar doesnt target players, its unbiased in its lavaing. It doesnt have a 50 50-paff shot at who its gonna hit. It rises and falls on a timed interval. It is 100% stage it doesnt go after anybody. the cloud doesnt wait for pc chris to get under it. The Fod platform doesnt wait for toph to WD off of it. The wind doesnt wait for somebody to charge a smash and the recoverer thinks its safe and then gets wind assisted Fsmashed.

Arwing pilots make a "random" decision but they choose sides. They shoot at 1 player. That player could be under attack every time they come. or none at all. Thats a random aspect of the stage that I prefer not to be there. If they just fired at a random point and you so happen as to be there. So what. The stage targets somebody and thats what I dont like.

take it or leave it. You have every right to keep it legal. Ive accepted your argument as good enough a long time ago. So make the stage list accordingly. Ur just arguing without a purpose and its sad that you cant see that.

You fail to realize it's not the fact that the arwing targets certain players that matters, it's the possible outcome that matters overall, the possible outcome being 12%. in terms of damage, what actually matters in this case, Corneria isn't as bad as Brinstar yet it's legal.

I do have a purpose, its to show you that your opinion is invalid, which it is, and I have proven. if you disagree, you've proven only that youre a ******* or bias.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Its more than just 12%:

If you get shot u are open to another attack which could be a kill move. It could easily lead to a tech chase as well.

Basically its a very possible unnecessary interruption thats player biased and can lead to a stock. If it can lead to a stock it can lead to a match or a set. Its that simple.

If you dont feel thats a big deal then fine. Dont ban it. All im saying is that I prefer it not to happen.

If you get hit by the lava on brinstar youre open to more percent as well. The same argument could be used with the barrel or the cloud. The barrel saved one person and didn't save another person, the stages fault, not the players fault for getting hit off at that time, they couldn't help it obviously. That's just as uneven yet it's legal. So you're saying the lava on brinstar is necessary? just because something is unnecessary doesn't mean it's completely out of the question. quit assuming the guns actually interfere with the match enough to find the need for a ban.

You're saying that the problem is this, the slight possibility of someone getting hit, then on top of that an even slighter possibility of someone getting hit and getting a stock off because of it. Sure that would be unfortunate, but its more of the players fault for getting hit by such an easy thing to avoid, let alone getting punished out of it to death. this would imply they were standing near their opponent for a good 2 or 3 seconds doing nothing. who cares if people that bad want a stage banned, honestly?

Were not talking about if i see it as a big deal, were talking about why you do relative to why you dont see similar things in legal stages as a big deal, it doesnt make sense. All Im saying is id prefer you not to think a stage should be banned for such minimal reasoning.

and for the record, i put corneria back on the legal cps list pretty much as soon as this argument started because i knew you wouldnt have any good reasoning, no matter how much you think you do.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
So you do like arguing over pointless things. IF you already made the stage list we should have never had this conversation in the first place. You are just wasting time.

Ive explained the diff between the cloud/barrel/lava/wind/platform/gun on corneria/starfox/starwolf and the ships I decided were manned by peppy and slippy.

You fail to see the difference. It makes sense whether you agree with it being means to banning a stage or not. You just seem to be missing the reason they are different. or maybe misunderstanding.

since you made the list it doesnt matter anyway.

You're hopelessly ********, I give up. I remember when I first met the UW crew and they said it was impossible to win an argument vs Kline, and they were right. I'll leave it at that.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
whatever bro.

Theres no victory in winning a pointless argument. I dont know what you were aiming for.

Its the diff between a neutral force and and third party force.

Ill just be sure to ban corneria in tourney.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMAO. aight good **** then. That whole stage thing, I almost forgot that we joke sometime lol.

for the record, I can turn around waveshine as fox now. But obviously not a smoothe as you or lovage even :(

How long did you have to practice it until it was like it was in like 07 I guess.

i dont know, i dont keep track of every little time i do it. and if youre referring to how long in months or years, thats irrelevant because i didnt practice it 24/7 over that time period.

Top Bottom