• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey WA players, just another reminder to you guys, those who are interested for Saturday January 30th tournament, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260625 (Paff, Toph etc) there will be a smasfest on Friday night prior to the Saturday's tournament. Meta has agreed to house players from out of province/ out of states, also there will be a room full of sofas and couches for people to rest for the night, all on university grounds.

we will have 9 TVs, thus 7-8 stations go toward tournament events and few for friendlies and This is a MELEE only tournament (no brawl, no smash 64).

events included are Singles (Bo5), Doubles (Bo3), Falcon only, Low Tiers and Crews. tournament roughly starts at 11:00 am with falcon only, doubles, singles, lowtiers then crews etc.. New Directions and Maps are posted. I hope to see some of you guys there, ie Shane, Kaostar, Otto and many others.

there will also be stats, assuming the WA comes to this.
www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/short.htm

and also, I will be going to TP 4 to play smash 64 with Superboom, Isai and many others.
Good **** Jack! Lets go to TP4 together. =) Train that ****? or bus? Train might be like 10-20 more expensive but it's worth it man, you can stand up and have room to move around and there's a cafeteria with some decent food too :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hi guys. A Mr. Eggz has directed me to this thread to look for housing and airport pickup for me and possibly Replicate.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
My mewtwo is about to run a train on your *** noobking

get ****ed up
HAHA! Once I start try'n, Otto and Shane will be sweat'n ballz. ****'n get at me.

Is Eric/James not driving to TP4?
You'd best drink this time around Adam Brown.
Sure. We'll do drunk mm's as well ^__^

ey playa, you aint gotta drink if you dont want to.

But if u do, lets pop bottles
**** with the hoodrats and then pop MODELS....

Hi guys. A Mr. Eggz has directed me to this thread to look for housing and airport pickup for me and possibly Replicate.
Hi, lets MM for any amount if ur coming to TP4. I **** Jiggz. ^___^ <3

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
He plays Falcon primarily now.

Also, that was Shane on my account. I hardly drink.

But I'd DEFINITELY drink with Adam.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I don't MM, but I would love to play you, as I find Jiggly/Ganon a very interesting matchup.
Okay sure ^__^ I main Falcon now though so I hope you find that interesting enough :/

He plays Falcon primarily now.

Also, that was Shane on my account. I hardly drink.

But I'd DEFINITELY drink with Adam.
Let's do it.

You guys are SO lucky to have Jack (unityole) attending this. You have no idea.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Are you guys ********?
Can someone get Sheridan and Joe a ride?
Which of you is picking people up/taking them to the airport?

Hint: One of the three above questions is rhetorical.

I didn't mean it.
But seriously, when OOS post asking for a ride, you usually find out asap.
Can anyone do the airport rides? So far only Grim is contributing to the situation.

Adam, MM @ TP.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Im sure u can still play some ganon tho right lol
Nah my Ganon actually blows. Ever since Kage wrecked my *** in dittos I said "**** it".

Are you guys ********?
Can someone get Sheridan and Joe a ride?
Which of you is picking people up/taking them to the airport?

Hint: One of the three above questions is rhetorical.

I didn't mean it.
But seriously, when OOS post asking for a ride, you usually find out asap.
Can anyone do the airport rides? So far only Grim is contributing to the situation.

Adam, MM @ TP.
Word, I hope you're ready for the new and improved adam brown <3

EDIT: OTTO! I really wanna stay at ur place on the weekend of tp4. Shane told me friday is automatic-NO. If I can stay SAt/sun, that would be ****ing awesome. Lemme know ASAP.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Or better yet, go through one of those sports movie training montages and get better than Otto.

And then Otto does the same, and then you keep going back and forth until you're both better than Taj.

the concept was funny but us doing it back and forth is just unrealistic, klines mewtwo will never be better than mine =P

greentwo 4 life

yo adam you can come over saturday if its just you, i dont want anyone else over. only jeff is coming back with me sunday because i have to take him to the airport on monday morning and go to work right after.

ive just been sitting here waiting for someone to want to smash lol. no school tomorrow so im free till the next school day pretty much

Eggz

Smash Hero
Anyone who cant fit to go to BC this weekend (lol Kline) wanna go to Portland with Otto, Zeru and myself? $20 gas per person. 2 seats open. leave friday come back sunday morning, or we can leave different days if thats not possible.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im just thinkin, and this is just me being skeptical

but do you mean you are goin to practice with juce. and then everyone else is goin to practice with eachother? who all live in WA, but its better cuz we would be doing the same thing we could do at home, but in portland?

Eggz

Smash Hero
youre a room dwelling mewtwo main who doesnt compete in tournaments. how is what were going to do anything near similar to that?

theres only like 4 or 5 from WA going. how is smashing with a bunch of oregonians what we do at home? you're not good enough to be greedy with juce either. youll get experience from a bunch of others there too, im sure.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Spewing the contents of your *** from your mouth again eh?

I go to Gameclucks events/tourneys. Aside from that, Im not trying to go to anything you threw together the previous 10 minutes and most ppl feel the same way(put more in and you will get more out). Its usually fail. Just work on getting the WA smash scene organized and it wouldnt be like this. Im always willing to help.

but we are goin to dwell in juce's room, to not compete in a tourney and he plays a lil m2 himself.

so its pretty much the same thing.

Otto are you going?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
aight, Eggz, is it coo if I let you kno by tonight?

Im prob gonna smash wit vista today and depending on whether or not he vishes me will prob determine if I go.

REally ill see how I feel. Im kinda really into collecting data right now.

Did anybody else say they wanted to go, and is it possible to get back early sunday? or sat night?

Eggz

Smash Hero
i dont see why youre so concerned about the size since youre not even making money lol
its gonna be like 10-15 people tops, and even then sitting around at one of our own houses this weekend instead of travelling doesnt sound as fun.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
kline u needa smash with us sometime, like this saturday at sylers, y go to oregon when u can go to sylers, its closer

Top Bottom