• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL i just saw this as the thread title on another message board and did a double take

"omg @ this video of a wolf spider (i think?) with a sack of eggs (yt)"

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm basically confir,ed as well.

Prepare tp be ***** Toph. I'm gonna whoop your *** at some smash while I'm there too.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm basically confirmed as well.

Prepare tp be ***** Toph. I'm gonna whoop your *** at some smash while I'm there too.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I get it, by saying "prepare to be *****" its insinuated that you were going to **** me at smash, but then by throwing in the second sentence it's like you're actually going to **** me

[/djcombo]

I get it, by putting [/djcombo] at the end it's insinuated that nate tends to be high and explain jokes

[/tacklesmikeshard]

Bahahahahahaaha

EDIT: that was just successive breathing, i wasnt sarcastically laughing at your post implying it wasnt funny

EDIT 2: **** you

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Get on this **** shane, you could get drunk like it was a superpower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZGzoRXPP0&feature=related

Bahahahahahaaha

EDIT: that was just successive breathing, i wasnt sarcastically laughing at your post implying it wasnt funny

EDIT 2: **** you
lollol ahhaahah haha
EDIT: By responding I wasnt sarcastically implying that I could care less

EDIT 2: Ill just take that as you dont know when it is either

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'll go to Toph's as long as there is alcohol and no *** roommates who will tell me not to talk/yell during the school's off season, and people intend on drinking with me. I've been wanting to drink really bad since watching 4 seasons of 2 and a half men in one sitting.

I realize I'm sounding pompous laying conditions for me to go to a smashfest, but uhhhh

**** you i am

my facial hair is outta control. should i shave or not? well regardless of your answer I CANT CUZ ITS OUTTA CONTROL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea so when are the seriouslys with mild alcohol. Shane would you mind coming to the u district for that serious practice bull**** u was talking about

if not me and toph and maybe vish/ciz(havent asked) were thinking about coming up to ur place on monday

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah shane said he was gonna host on monday. Get me a ride plzplz.

edit: also, three cheers for senor senior!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i didnt see a Washington Brawl thread so i decided to post here :)

Anyways, im thinking about getting into the competitive brawl scene, but a huge setback for me, is that i have no idea where i can go for tournaments. Can you guys help me out? no one can give me a ride anywhere so its best if you guys could point me to anyplace near the tacoma/lakewood area. thanks in advance

Paff

Smash Journeyman

Anyways, im thinking about getting into the competitive brawl scene, but a huge setback for me, is that i have no idea where i can go for tournaments. Can you guys help me out? no one can give me a ride anywhere so its best if you guys could point me to anyplace near the tacoma/lakewood area. thanks in advance
It seems like Brawl stuff for Washington is mostly done at AllIsBrawl. West Coast group is at http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=3 and Washington group is at http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=637 . Although the Washington group isn't very active, and the Oregon group seems to generally have equal or better coverage of Washington events: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=35 .

I hope that helps. Also: you should try Melee out if you haven't already, since it's better. :p

(Or rather, I like it better, and most of the people in this thread of course like it better, but obviously it's up to your individual taste which game you'll like more.)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

WA has good brawlers but we are ashamed of them lol. They post mostly on AIB but alot of the tourneys are both melee and brawl.

Unfortuneately for you, the brawl scene in lakewood tacoma is non existent. The meat of brawlers live north, seattle and above, and theres a group in eastern WA.

Basically Go to GC once a month which is in Lynwood

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
WA Brawl has valdens who is basically a shoeless hippie kind of guy who has sort of weird hair.

Don't fall into his trap.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'll try to figure something out. Biggamus Blackamus needs to get on fixing one of his 5 cars though. :(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sorry I didn't smash yesterday or whenever that was. When am I? <_>

You guys should come over tomorrow or thursday though.
Ill try to get around to coming out cuz its been hella, but you should come down to smash wit us for serious sometimes too instead of coming down and saying lets party. senor senior, where you at lol?!??!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kline has this weird distinction between "serious games" and "friendlies" as if he can't focus/learn and have fun at the same time

Eggz

Smash Hero
alright biggins mcniggins, come over thursday i wont sandbag or drink until like 1am at least

edit: bring da homies

edit2: this is an eggidly order, and as such i removed politeness and words implying respect or options and replaced it with slave-speak

Top Bottom