• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
i cant make it. 16th i have a doctors appointment after school, 17th i gotta take the PSAT, and the 18th i have to go visit my auntie in Lakewood :(
PSAT is hella lame, it doesn't even count for anything unless you're a junior
almost as lame as the practice PSAT....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the "practice" psat is just another psat

anyways uhh

you should do your psat thing because school is kinda good

i'm really bored today.

REALLY bored.

Eggz

Smash Hero
for real? like do you really think that without asking for anything in return? Like is this an actual compliment?

Cuz I dont have tickets lol. And I know my mewtwo is F***ing tight B**** lol

Edit:I really dont have tickets lol not to be mean, and technically I dont have free flight benefits until january when I start skool again. I might be down to go to one or both.
man whenever i say anything everyones gotta get all gay about it

i take it back you ******

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
man whenever i say anything everyones gotta get all gay about it

i take it back you ******
Idk man, I just didnt wanna feel hella crunchy when I say, thanks Im glad you like my m2 and Im trying to get better.

and then you go00 can I get/have______ etc etc

I say no/I cant

You say f*** you ***********************************************************************************************************************8 ***************************************** 12345****************************** 420!

and I didnt mean it anyway!

This is the point at which Id be feeling crunchy lol.

But on the real, thanks

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the "practice" psat is just another psat

anyways uhh

you should do your psat thing because school is kinda good

i'm really bored today.

REALLY bored.
what the hell thats stupid

yeah i gotta do it, mostly because my mom is making me do it

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
well

isn't psat preliminary sat?

meaning it isn't actually anything

and the practice preliminary test woudn't that just be another practice test for the actual sat?

Yung Mei

So, you're not even a junior yet?
yeah im a junior
well

isn't psat preliminary sat?

meaning it isn't actually anything

and the practice preliminary test woudn't that just be another practice test for the actual sat?
Yeah the PSAT and the practice PSAT are both 100% worthless.
this is exactly what i told my mom, but nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i have to take it or i wont get my Diploma (this is what she thinks, i dont even know if she knows it doesnt or not lol)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Everyone planning on making a combo video, just give me a zip file of all your combos.
I'm gonna make a WA combo video cuz I'm bored. I won't use ****ty combos btw so dont bother

Eggz

Smash Hero
Idk man, I just didnt wanna feel hella crunchy when I say, thanks Im glad you like my m2 and Im trying to get better.

and then you go00 can I get/have______ etc etc

I say no/I cant

You say f*** you ***********************************************************************************************************************8 ***************************************** 12345****************************** 420!

and I didnt mean it anyway!

This is the point at which Id be feeling crunchy lol.

But on the real, thanks
you realize crunchy is an adjective in just about no existing vernacular, right?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
you realize crunchy is an adjective in just about no existing vernacular, right?
You realize that you're an idiot. Start with English and tell me that Doritos, a proper noun, hence from its capitalization, aren't described using the adjective-crunchy!

Right about now, ur probably an adjective in the comparative degree-crunchier-then I would have felt and superlatively-the crunchiest of all-LOL B****!
Yeah the PSAT and the practice PSAT are both 100% worthless.
Well, from the PSAT, a high score can actually get you accepted into colleges and scholarships because its often considered harder than the actual SAT. Not to mention it is good practice for the timing of the test and setting a good pace.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I was in some dumb honor thing for getting like a perfect score on the PSAT, I forgot about that **** LOL

Yeah ok, so do well on the actual PSAT I guess. It's easy as **** though, just don't suck at 6th grade math. :D

Yung Mei

Everyone planning on making a combo video, just give me a zip file of all your combos.
I'm gonna make a WA combo video cuz I'm bored. I won't use ****ty combos btw so dont bother
well id send something but i dont have a capture card.

will you guys rate my gameplay? its a brawl match, but im still working on getting Melee and a capture card. Its one of my first wifi matches which kinda explains why some parts are wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdrHIBRi9I

Yung Mei

i dont think eggz is really looking for brawl captain falcon combos...
i know, i read his last post. i cant really consider myself a melee player until i learn all the advanced stuff. i just wanted you guys (the ones that like brawl too :D) to rate my gameplay

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
crunchy isnt even a word

Ya got me
i know, i read his last post. i cant really consider myself a melee player until i learn all the advanced stuff. i just wanted you guys (the ones that like brawl too :D) to rate my gameplay
Ur better off just buying the game, and saying you play melee but u just started. This is the WA MELEE thread, nobody here likes brawl-except ciz, and if ur not a ***** he aint tryin to f^ck wit u.

but for the record- falcon isnt bad-vish promised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmgkBEGVTw

Yung Mei

Ya got me

Ur better off just buying the game, and saying you play melee but u just started. This is the WA MELEE thread, nobody here likes brawl-except ciz, and if ur not a ***** he aint tryin to f^ck wit u.

but for the record-captain falcons isnt bad-vish promised
well ive had melee since like back in 5th grade, but stopped playing because i lost my copy. but like i said in earlier posts, i never learned about the advance stuff like wavedashing and such, and it doesnt make me feel like a player anymore.

ill stop talking about brawl now lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
i dont give good critique to basic matches anymore, especially brawl/especially falcon

you should definitely make an allisbrawl.com account though

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
Hi, my name is Charlie, and I'm new to this whole Smash thing. As you can see, I'm in bum**** nowhere (Port Angeles) but I'd like to get into the Washington smash scene. Getting to Seattle every once in a while would be tricky, but it'd be nice to be pointed in the right direction. That, and it'd be nice to meet some cool kids with Smash skills.

Btw, Peach main.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i dont use recycled footage

port angelas guy, what are you looking to learn?
where to smash? who to contact?
Probably all of that lol.

@gingerdude if you are goin to be anywhere between tacoma and sultan just post and im sure somebody would be down to smash.

Also-how old are you/can you drive/stay out late?

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
Eggz: I just want the skills to compete, and some tips to improve on my mains (Peach and Zelda) And as far as where and who...I'm not sure. Anyone? Haha. Like I said, I'm new to this.

Kaostar: I'm in Tacoma more often than I'm in Seattle, soyah. Also, I'm seventeen, can't drive, and have ridiculously overprotective parents. :p

Btw guys, I'm not a dude.

C!Z

Smash Lord
well id send something but i dont have a capture card.

will you guys rate my gameplay? its a brawl match, but im still working on getting Melee and a capture card. Its one of my first wifi matches which kinda explains why some parts are wierd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdrHIBRi9I

Uhhh... I watched this lol... I don't think you wanna hear this but you're a noob. I'm sayin that in the nicest possible way haha. You didn't short hop once <.<

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
Both. I'd like to get better at Melee though. And actually, if everything plays out right, my boyfriend (who is an AK smasher,) some friends, and myself will be in Seattle between Christmas and New Years. Maybe I will see you guys. Is there stuff going on then?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I am the best coach for female Peach players in the world. I took a girl who had literally never touched the game before, spent 3 minutes teaching her how to CC dsmash, and we proceeded to go even with Lorin and a competent Falcon player. I guess get at me.

Yung Mei

Uhhh... I watched this lol... I don't think you wanna hear this but you're a noob. I'm sayin that in the nicest possible way haha. You didn't short hop once <.<
haha, im still learning though :D

plus i play alot more better off wifi then i do so on there ill try to get some replays and post them if i can

Eggz

Smash Hero
Both. I'd like to get better at Melee though. And actually, if everything plays out right, my boyfriend (who is an AK smasher,) some friends, and myself will be in Seattle between Christmas and New Years. Maybe I will see you guys. Is there stuff going on then?
is your d00dbro an actual smasher with a tag, or is he just some guy who lives in ak and plays smash?

go to tourneyplay this weekend.

also wtf @ ciz actually watching that vid of calvo
i coulda told you it would be like that LOL

calvo, go into the falcon boards and post for critique. Though I don't think you're at the point where you need character specific advice. You gotta get a grasp on the universal advanced gameplay first.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i bet barker carried the **** outta you
Kira and MacD

Arrival - Friday, Oct 16, 2009 Flight 296 From Long Beach, CA (LGB) at 6:25 PM and arrive in Seattle, WA (SEA) at 9:02 PM

Departure - Monday, Oct 19, 2009 Flight 293 From Seattle, WA (SEA) at 11:25 AM and arrive in Long Beach, CA (LGB) at 2:00 PM

Top Bottom