• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

shane u owe m3 halfoff a bottle of addy. and 17 jack in the box dollas.

Also why dont you ever do lines of addy at tourneys if its alot more effective?

it **** you up more?

@syler-i think he is referring to anthony cuz he ****ed up the TP3 thread lol. just talked soooo much ****
its not a lot more effective, its just faster
who else would he be referring to

`EX

Smash Cadet
hey im alex. i just moved to Tacoma Washington from tucson AZ. im trying to find people to play.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
hey im alex. i just moved to Tacoma Washington from tucson AZ. im trying to find people to play.
fml you move there, a month after i move south 30 miles x_X

Well there's people at UPS (University of Puget Sound), Oreo and B-Melo live in Dupont ( exit 119 off i-5) aka the ft. lewis exit but the opposite side of the bridge.

Kaos live in federal way idk how far that would be for you cuz i have no idea what part of tacoma you live in but i think you'd want to hit him up. Also give a lil more info on where you live and if you can drive. And possibly more importantly if your new to smash etc.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

`EX

Smash Cadet
fml you move there, a month after i move south 30 miles x_X

Well there's people at UPS (University of Puget Sound), Oreo and B-Melo live in Dupont ( exit 119 off i-5) aka the ft. lewis exit but the opposite side of the bridge.

Kaos live in federal way idk how far that would be for you cuz i have no idea what part of tacoma you live in but i think you'd want to hit him up. Also give a lil more info on where you live and if you can drive. And possibly more importantly if your new to smash etc.
Ive been playin for a few years so im not new. i used to pla with forward, axe, gg7, wobbles, and sometimes taj. im not to great anymore cuz i havn't played in about 2 months but i want to get back in it. I live at west rige appartments a few minutes away from titlup i think its called.

melee?QUOTE]
Yes melee.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** m3 for what shane. I just want my addy so I can be uncomfortably tech skilled

Ex-well you shouldnt be that out of it. Do you drive or have skills to get around by bus with instructions? how old are you?

when are you free to smash?

`EX

Smash Cadet
**** m3 for what shane. I just want my addy so I can be uncomfortably tech skilled

Ex-well you shouldnt be that out of it. Do you drive or have skills to get around by bus with instructions? how old are you?

when are you free to smash?
i dont drive. i would get lost in like5 minutes on the bus. but i can get rides from my dad. and im 17 almost 18. im free anytime pretty much untill i get into school.

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
The buses in Tacoma aren't that hard to use. I've used them a couple times when seeing my dad. Also, it's nice to see someone who can't drive and under eighteen as well. Haha.

`EX

Smash Cadet
so is there anything happening here? i heard i missed a big tourny up in seatle.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
SO I made a few mistakes. My B

But whos account uploads most of the TP vids? I was trying to catch the the parts of finals that I missed, but Im assuming they arent up yet since I couldnt find em.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I havent heard anything about a fest later today. Toph said most likely hed be doing hw all day or goin to a party.

I havent spoken with anyone else about tomorrow.

NExt friday b4 Gameclucks is a most likely tho

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Any interest from canada for GC?

and sunday might work for me, but as far as other ppl, I believe there is skool monday so that might not be the best plan unless you planned on doing it somewhere in seattle.

Top Bottom