• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think this should be a good start. no matter what its better than what weve been getting.

I still think we can squeeze a few more outta this one tho so dont give up just yet.

`EX

Smash Cadet
im totally down to smash and when i move out of my sisters friends place im down to host

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
once upon a time i found out this pretty cute girl I'd met once liked me and she was going to be at my brothers wedding the day after i met her (at the recital FOR the wedding)

i was 18 at the time

i asked somebody how old she was and they said 15

and i was like oh that's too young

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

yeah that's actually the whole story LOL

`EX

Smash Cadet
Whats she look like then.

and does she like any of the following

indians
samus players
real indians
black guys
breakfast items
azn?
haggerd... ha
and she likes black guys her boyfrend has been in prision for the past year and a half

pandacheck

Smash Ace
eh give syler a discount on those pills eggz, wasn't his fault i'm his friend, i just wanna see him pillar for once

shut the **** up

ciz you cant leave or quit

EDIT: Just to clarify, i was tell syler to stfu

EDIT: but ciz should shut the **** up with all this not playing business, youre pulling an eric

EDIT: the norcal one, not blunted object

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
shut the **** up

ciz you cant leave or quit

EDIT: Just to clarify, i was tell syler to stfu

EDIT: but ciz should shut the **** up with all this not playing business, youre pulling an eric

EDIT: the norcal one, not blunted object
quoted for truth

otto ill always be here for you :]

edit: just so you all know, me and that guy who posted above me^ are going to socal next weekend to **** everybody. wish us luck!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
There should be a decent amount of brawl players entering melee at Gc.

Make sure you guys(myself included) are nice to them and dont push them away. Help them as much as you can and play some games with them. Teach em some ****.

`EX

Smash Cadet
There should be a decent amount of brawl players entering melee at Gc.

Make sure you guys(myself included) are nice to them and dont push them away. Help them as much as you can and play some games with them. Teach em some ****.
where is this Gc thing at? idk my way around here so i'll have to map quest it.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I drove like an hour twice/thrice a week for smashfests in hawaii all DAYLAY this summer wtf no johns

and this is a tourney

step it up!

how's this... bus to 5219 Brooklyn Ave NE Apt 308 Seattle, WA 98105 on Friday and we'll get you a ride to Lynnwood

just bus to downtown seattle then take a 70/71/72/73 to the u-district, busing here is super easy

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
all this dude has in his town is a GAS STATION. the HOOT OWL.

what do you have? idk probably a mcdonalds or something.

eggz walks the hard road. learn to understand that there's always someone in a worse situation, you never really have it that bad.

then you can become ka master

Top Bottom