• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
just counter no johns with

all johns.

you can just toggle it on and off.

also I liked your old avi better-snake niggy

@ex just have your dad take you to the airport. there is a bus from there to downtown seattle tunnels that will take you to UW.

`EX

Smash Cadet
just counter no johns with

all johns.

you can just toggle it on and off.

also I liked your old avi better-snake niggy

@ex just have your dad take you to the airport. there is a bus from there to downtown seattle tunnels that will take you to UW.
i know theres a buss from here to seatle but idk where to go from there and when it stopps running.

the direction leading away from the water from the pike place market should lead you to westlake center after about 3 blocks, its pretty hard to miss. there this fountain type thing, usually horses walking around, and in the westlake center, on the bottom floor theres an entrance to the bus tunnel.
i realize the pike place market is a couple blocks long, but if you look down the streets of the direction youre heading from it, just look out for the monorail, it leads right to westlake. if that doesnt work, go to the space needle, take the monorail from there to westlake for $2

Eggz

Smash Hero
i bus LOL which turns it into a 4 hour trip

if you feel like bussing to everett I can arrange you a ride from there though, but im gonna be out starting tonight for brawl things

Eggz

Smash Hero
take the 271 to everett (that and the 271 to goldbar are the only busses youll find in monroe), then take the 510 to seattle

get off at 45th ave and i5
take a right off the bus
walk to the intersection
take a right
walk straight on 45th until you get to brooklyn ave
take a left
walk like 4 blocks
call toph
profit

alternatively, use this site

http://www.commtrans.org/BusService/TripPlanner.cfm

`EX

Smash Cadet
now my dad's saying he'll take me if i pay for gass so it should be all good.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
If I have a melee tourney, would anyone from WWA come? I'm gunna try to make it fairly large if I have one. I was thinking spring so that people don't have travel johns and have time to make plans.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If its legit, well make it. Other wise you might as well host it over here in WWA. In fact well host it and you can come lol.

but for real. Id be down to go to EAWA for a tourney. Its only fair.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ummm 12. but melee wont start till 3. try to be there on time but if something comes up you should let somebody kno to make sure to still put you n bracket

`EX

Smash Cadet
ummm 12. but melee wont start till 3. try to be there on time but if something comes up you should let somebody kno to make sure to still put you n bracket
k thanks. well i dont really knwoanyone to tell so yeahhh i just hope i'll get there in tiem.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
normally Id be down but I feel we are tight on space and its a little counterproductive. Melee you mean lol?

but thats just my opinion.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
was that in reference to me?

at gc we never even use all of the tvs - there is hardly any space 'limitation' for a regular gc as the numbers aren't exactly tourneyplay large

nah i'll be playing naruto with whoever i can LOL

`EX

Smash Cadet
it was nice to meet and play somr friendlys with those of you i did and im pissed i ddnt get to stay for the tournment but it started to late and my dad didnt want to wait anymore

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
was that in reference to me?

at gc we never even use all of the tvs - there is hardly any space 'limitation' for a regular gc as the numbers aren't exactly tourneyplay large

nah i'll be playing naruto with whoever i can LOL
LOLLL good one!!!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Mewtwo knows all.

all i gotta say is, dont let this setback be major. Everyone dont think that we are incapable of running melee tourneys in WA and that ppl wont come.

we just gotta step it up

keeper

Smash Champion
Mewtwo knows all.

all i gotta say is, dont let this setback be major. Everyone dont think that we are incapable of running melee tourneys in WA and that ppl wont come.

we just gotta step it up
I don't think I've ever been to a tournament that didn't go over time. So this one wasn't bad, and it's not like it wasn't fun. Mostly a lot of people not doing their ****ing matches.

Greetings from Oregon, WA. This was pretty cool. Though I had play 3 people I always play (though I guess that isn't taken into account when brackets are made).

`EX

Smash Cadet
well i was pissed i didnt get to stay. im gonna need to hitch a ride with someone next time.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Normally it is Keeper, but I was in 5 tournaments and didn't seed the brackets, Chris did.

What do you guys think of having a Melee only Gameclucks this weekend?

keeper

Smash Champion
I probably won't be back in WA for awhile unless something cool happens. Not that I didn't like it, that's just how things happen for me. >_>;

Top Bottom