• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
his samus?

Eggz Im down for a 24 smashfest hella soon. Id wanna do it next week or after the Oasis tourney. I dont wanna get smashed out b4 any of the tourneys.

I dont wanna just donate ten to the pot lol

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place text or call me at 360-485-2075 if your trying to get ahold of me, or message me on msn at zeroz85@hotmail.com.

Btw if anyone has extra recording equipment or anything that they could bring that would be nice ^^

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Well i tried getting ahold of kline a few times now... no answer.. but maybe your have better luck.

As for the list right now it's 4 peeps from UPS (University of Puget Sound), ppa0, oreo, b-melo (later on), and a few maybes.

I can't get ahold of cha either x_X

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** that ****, my pikachu wasnt even warmed up lol. And I thought it was a friendly until the end of the first stock.

Good **** just bringing all the suck into the apartment.

and **** my team, I would have won by myself.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
kline you took 2 stocks I hate you. I took 9 and we still didnt win. -_-

everyone should go shiek against klines pikachu. =D
chain grabbing is fun. ^_^

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
kline you took 2 stocks I hate you. I took 9 and we still didnt win. -_-

everyone should go shiek against klines pikachu. =D
chain grabbing is fun. ^_^
I cant be the hero all the time.

Last time I took 8 right from the start, and we won.

So I guess its ur fault. Carlos wouldnt have lost.

Also next time make more of an attempt to get pole jocked. I dont think shane cares that you took 9 stocks in our sh*tty crew battle.

oh LOL
soi when is the next fest happening?
We actually hold fests pretty often. The prime generally holds on in his apartment every friday. Sometimes syler has one as his place farther south.

Myself, Ciz, and a few other people are up to play pretty regularly on short notice.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Them is fighting words kline >=p
Is that like a fist or like the tip of a *****.

I just really dont understand the symbols there.

Im glad the 3 games we played at uw makes up for the day b4 when I just wanted to play smash with you. But seems like ur doing that **** again.

I just hope you **** carlos
[seriously]

does someone have an old vcr i can borrow, one that doesnt make the tv lag at all? im trying to make my video now but mine has lag

is andy having a smashfest tomorrow? if so id like a ride somebody (ciz)
and someone bring that vcr!

ive got some crzy shiet for my vid btw

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im not sure about the smashfest, nobody has really been talking. I have two vcrs but they are both at the dub. If I go you can borrow one, Im pretty sure theres no lag.

Also I dont know If Ill have a car tomorrow for the record.

Otto-are u going to GC on saturday?

Edit: its shane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLltqYD_zRw&feature=related
Monol (1 year ago) Show Hide
+4
Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Haha work for her kills huh? You mean chaingrabing moronic foxes that get shield grabbed by one of the slowest grabs in the game? Mow just kicks...extremly well.

Zone actually MAINS zelda and understands it takes more than just kicks to win.

Good show zone, keep it up

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey, so I've just recently moved to Seattle and am interested in attending regular tournies/smashfests/whatever. I think I've played a few of you at the G.O. tournies and the GC monthly yesterday.

I guess a page-ish ago KAOSTAR mentioned friday meets held by ThePrime? I've just PMed ThePrime asking about that, and I'll try to make some of those.

In any case, please let me know of future events and stuff. I look forward to meeting and playing everyone.

Top Bottom