• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been down for playing lately, decided to run away and go visit some people in Colorado. I'm back though, so let me know what's up.

Also, how'd the tourney go?

Smokeybunny

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, just moved to the Washington area (specifically Bellevue), and I'd like to get into the smash scene here. I've read a couple of pages, but I can't seem to find an exact time and address for weekly smashfests if someone could help me out.

(Also disregard the name of my smashboards account, I'd rather be acknowledged as SP, but too lazy to make a new account)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey everybody, just moved to the Washington area (specifically Bellevue), and I'd like to get into the smash scene here. I've read a couple of pages, but I can't seem to find an exact time and address for weekly smashfests if someone could help me out.

(Also disregard the name of my smashboards account, I'd rather be acknowledged as SP, but too lazy to make a new account)
If you mean, melee, then the university of WAshington has a weekly smashfest on fridays hosted by the prime.

if its brawl then talk to vish[numberonenacho] cuz hes the best brawler.

CriticalAcclaim

Smash Rookie
yessss...

It makes me so glad to see this, there are smashers in my state! I live in Pasco (The tri cities area; Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco)

Any of you guys from around there?

sutyo911

Smash Rookie
My friend and I might be down to play some smash tomorrow. Are those weekly friday smash fests open to anyone? Just making sure because I didn't want people to feel weird when to random guys are at the door.

theyre located in the u district, correct?

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Remind me not to stay up all night getting drunk the night before the tourney x_X

Btw what time is everyone heading to nw majors? I haven't slept yet and im afraid if i do i'll pass out so i need some peeps to keep me awake till the tourney starts Q_Q

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Remind me not to stay up all night getting drunk the night before the tourney x_X

Btw what time is everyone heading to nw majors? I haven't slept yet and im afraid if i do i'll pass out so i need some peeps to keep me awake till the tourney starts Q_Q
Ill call u at like 11 since ur pretty close anyway. keep yo *** up. and post more to get rid of cheeze puffs

C!Z

Smash Lord
Had Carlos entered Melee and done all right I think we woulda gave him Syler's spot. But they're both homos for not entering anyways.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
looking at genesis, seems like WASHINGTON gets ***** everytime we go to an out of state tourney, lol WA sux, except KA MASTER, he needa get on his game, ya i said WA sux, we do sux

Top Bottom