• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I don't know, beating Bart isn't like THAT insane considering he only JUST started playing again like a month ago after not playing for 4 years. Good stuff though beating him, he is still probably better than a lot of people.

On a non related note, I had a dream about Toph last night. He like came up to me and Shane in this like class room and was like "Hey guys, did you know ant's breed really fast?". Then he kept talking about ants and left for a little bit. He came up to me and Shane a little while later. We were sitting in the corner of a room and he showed us this container and 3 ants were in it. He was like "check how fast they'll breed". Then we left for awhile and came back and there were like hella ants in the container and he was like "SEE I TOLD YOU!!"

So I guess I think Toph is a freak subconsciously

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Thanks Anthony.

Andy you should post in Console Tournament Results instead of just posting the results in the gc thread.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Otto Bisno's Auto Business
can't believe i've never made this joke. now i feel dum

On a non related note, I had a dream about Toph last night. He like came up to me and Shane in this like class room and was like "Hey guys, did you know ant's breed really fast?". Then he kept talking about ants and left for a little bit. He came up to me and Shane a little while later. We were sitting in the corner of a room and he showed us this container and 3 ants were in it. He was like "check how fast they'll breed". Then we left for awhile and came back and there were like hella ants in the container and he was like "SEE I TOLD YOU!!"

So I guess I think Toph is a freak subconsciously
i know hella **** about ants

MasterC

Smash Ace
can't wait for manifest, sooooooo many ppl are sleeping on our randoms!!! matches are going up tonight so peep meleepacwest or m45t3rC for vids :D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
good **** charles. Ya everyone assumes the northwest has like 2 good players, lol. BTW when I say NW I include BC in that cuz we fusion'd now. ****'s gunna get filllllltheee come manifest.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Only puff melee boards right now lol, not much.

Hopefully that will expand at some point, though. It's more of the fact that I'm a new mod and need a bit of training/experience.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Thanks Kline.

Btw be expecting that pink name soon, PM'd Virg a couple days ago. :)

You too vishnuuu.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Krynxe on homie status, goodsh** yo!! Congrats haha I wonder who the youngest mod is, we should have bfa apply lololol

:phone:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lol my mission to make WA swag with pink is almost complete.

Probs gonna hit up Andy next. Who else wants it?

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Red's the most filth

Purple is def better than pink. Pink's still way better than default white though.

Top Bottom