• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
And won back the title of ledgedashing. Only for us to discover that we had been waveledging all along.

*waveledges away into the sunset*

LOOL. <3 last 3 posts

as my first act as ruler of the northwest, i now denounce that andy be referred to as the ***** that never came. damn it feels good to be back

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOOL. <3 last 3 posts

as my first act as ruler of the northwest, i now denounce that andy be referred to as the ***** that never came. damn it feels good to be back
I'm pretty sure that nickname is reserved for any chick that dares to date our 8th PR member ^_^
HAHHAHAHAHA I just laughed for like 10 seconds and now my roommates think I'm weird(er).

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Evan don't even worry about it dude. It's mostly true what they say about size and the motion of the ocean and all that. :/

pandacheck

Smash Ace
I might do doubles tomorrow, idk tho, good luck tho Jem if u get a decent partner, i know your guaranteed at least top 3

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
We are coming tomorrow. We should be there just before, or around noon. There is either 5, or like 9 of us coming. Not sure if the other carpool is confirmed or not. Work is being done.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Tell them we'd all really love to see them show up. :D

Lookin forward to seeing you tomorrow btw Kyle let's get some games in.

Italis

Smash Rookie
Who: The Other Side Online Gaming Center

What: Melee

If any interest, Brawl is available. Mostly casual play at this juncture. Just need a few more dedicated people to start some serious tournaments. As of now, it’s a mix of trash talking and teaching.

I would always recommend that everyone brings their own setup. It's not required by any means, it's just that way you don't have to worry about your favorite game being unavailable. Just keep track of it and don't lose it. TOS won't be responsible for that.We also currently don't have standard tv's or gamecubes. we have one wii.

BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

(TOS also allows custom setups like older gen consoles and what not. I would just ask for you to message me or talk to the staff ahead of time just to make sure we can find a spot for whatever you want to bring.)

Price: First night is free! After that, $25 gets you a whole month + venue perks. One can always opt out of the membership and pay hourly fees instead.

Where: Washington State, South end of Tacoma near the McChord Air Force Base

Google Maps

9810 40th Ave SW
Lakewood, WA 98499

If you have any questions go ahead and PM me if you would be willing to go to this and participate..

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Organizing this would be cool, but does the Other Side even have SD TVs for us to setup on? Last I remember, they had nothing but computers and a couple hd tvs for console gaming. Plus, there's not really any room in the venue for extra setups, they'd have to rearrange the layout for it. Did you already talk to the store manager about doing this Italis?

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
wtf krynxe is a mod now? I better be on my best behavior (also good **** in tournament yesterday, i felt like you improved the most ive seen from last gc to this one)

Jem.

Smash Master
there is no way im gonna be on PR after what happened to me yesterday LOL. I can lose to 3/4 the people entering at any given time :p. I have no idea to be honest. I've been playing fox the last couple months it might be hard to learn falco again after a few years break, but we'll see. I don't know matchups as pretty much any character though X_X so I might just try other characters and see what I like

MasterC

Smash Ace
there is no way im gonna be on PR after what happened to me yesterday LOL. I can lose to 3/4 the people entering at any given time :p. I have no idea to be honest. I've been playing fox the last couple months it might be hard to learn falco again after a few years break, but we'll see. I don't know matchups as pretty much any character though X_X so I might just try other characters and see what I like

well, no offense, but compared to other characters i feel like falco is pretty easy to pick up... and as far as MU's go, they don't get better than fox/falco baby!! :p but i feel it

krynxe we MM'in next time i see you :3

Top Bottom