• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I have work until 5 tomorrow. So if I were to leave it would be after then. I'll be on FB tonight, we can talk then.

Edit: Yeah, I'm not going. Sorry Matt. I'm gonna get drunk and watch Rocky instead.

C!Z

Smash Lord
So Teddy and I were playing just moments ago, and this ****er in one of the matches pulls 3 stitches in one game.. 2 of them being consecutive pulls! He's a god damn witch I tell you. Then to top it off, in the next match we played his very first pull was another stitch... making it 3 consecutive stitch pulls against me. **** Peach.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol we all saw that clutch *** beam sword against shane too....I just don't trust teddy anymore. ***** pulls all his skill from the ground.

:phone:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Sure thing, Shadic I'll message you the number I can be reached at. But I might get another ride up to trents before your off so I'll let you know

also Teddy - i remembered what you said last time i played you "Don't JUMP", hopefully I keep that in mind as I dodge those Turnips Beamswords and CC downsmashes

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
hey andy this is mike, i rmber seeing that u play magic too. do u mind if u bring ur standard deck n we could have some friendly games of magic while were at stronghold on feb 25th? pz

ThePrime

Smash Lord
hey andy this is mike, i rmber seeing that u play magic too. do u mind if u bring ur standard deck n we could have some friendly games of magic while were at stronghold on feb 25th? pz
fo sho.

also whos driving to bc? Any spots left?

I kinda wanna smash all day friday, pref in the udistrict so we can leave from there sat morning.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Omg, WA we hafta hit Vancouver when we have a whole day to smash/smoke/CHILLLLLLL

Kickin it with adam was sooooo filthyyyyyy, random friendlies at stronghold and super chronic in 4 foot bags were legit xD guest appearances by blunted/dieslow/meta/mike (yea, I'm name droppin)

Real talk tho, WA boutta **** canada this weekend xD thanx for housing tho adam!

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea, can we all play soon? before GC??? this weekend was filtheeeeeeeee and i'm hella inspired to play more so let's get down when ppl are free

get at me 253 359 6653

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
yo washington! i love u n will miss yall! siick weekend. u guys r daa filltheeeee.

btw toph is pre good & vish falcon is ****. charles u gettin there ma falco brotha. iceman is legit. anyways pz out homies.

- mike blu falco

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
<3 to you too dude. damn michael you tripped me out when we were all super high and I came back to the table at the mall food court and you were sitting there! LOL I was like fuuuk was he with us this whole time!?!? NO WAYYYY then I realized you just showed up. >.>

Violence

Smash Lord
Always good times hanging with Washington. You guys ****.

Andy wtf I thought you were going to come...

I wanted to team with you man, what happened?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya SERIOUSLY andy! You didn't even reply to my sincere and heartfelt texts I was sending you on friday night man. You really damaged your homie status with all of us. I want you to know this.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LOL That mall trip after the lounge was so fun.
The sound of our laughter was actually ringing in my head before I fell asleep. <3 you guys.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Toph we smashing tonight? Aka anyone who wants to smash anytime this week hit me up. The times would be before 330 and after 1030. **** work.

Top Bottom