• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
$55 is a pretty poor estimate for 50+ ppl, just saying...

EDIT: when the fu** did kline win a brawl tourney? LOL pretty sure the only brawl tourney we ever entered we got eliminated first round (it was a ffa on flatzone) xD
:phone:
u mean that gay *** dk player. **** HIM! he isn't even good.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Otto, or ben or andy or whoever's in charge of the Tuk house, did u guys wanna have the TV i got at my dads, its good for melee, its like the smoothest TV i've ever played on

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
We just wrapped up. But if you're in the u-district and you wanna stop by my place I'll play for like an hour. o_O

MasterC

Smash Ace
^goodlookin toph, I texted ciz right after posting and he filled me in so I passed out haha

two exams on wed tho so let's have a fat smash sesh wed?!? Anyone...?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Seems like the WA smash scenes off the charts these days, Everybody try and go to Otto's Fest Friday, I wanna get some games in and Learn some ish, Bringing my Fox back and hopefully Vish you can direct my Falcon in the right direction.

Also : Bmello and Oreo have a pretty Solid Team

Also also : If all falls through we'll be bringing JB too, if anyone remembers this dude, long haired Zulu Member

MasterC

Smash Ace
JB!! Bring that dude haha I wanna see how our birds stack upppp xD it's been a couple years since I've seen dude

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
So much pink in this thread lol

Anyone wanna team with me at Tukk-house?

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao anthony, too good yo... stay later tho cuz i prob won't be able to come until late friday or around noon on saturday :/

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I'm taking a vacation from March 11th to March 18th. I'm thinking about coming down to WA (around tacoma area) if anyone is down to play or if there are any tournaments. I play melee. Im one of the best in alaska, whatever that means. holla at me

I'm taking a vacation from March 11th to March 18th. I'm thinking about coming down to WA (around tacoma area) if anyone is down to play or if there are any tournaments. I play melee. Im one of the best in alaska, whatever that means. holla at me
is that your spring break or something? if possible you should try to come the weekend after that and come to our regional. pp, axe, lovage, s2j, sion, cyrain, shoyo, norcal, etc will be there.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
No I just have vacation time saved up from work and figured id get out of the state for a bit. I could request to get it delayed. Where would the tournament be at? is there a thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
^LOL got him!! also, ratking and catphysician will prob b here and i think one of them is from AK...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I think I'll be heading up from Olympia if anybody wants a ride. Probably leave Olympia around 5:30 Friday, leaving whenever I feel like it on Sunday.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol shadic, me trent and derek are all going, i'm bringing my dads big TV and u should bring a TV too, i guess the souths coming up with 2 cars

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
If I give Trent a few bucks can I carpool too? Screw driving. :(

My TV should fit in my lap or something.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
the TV i have is pretty damn big, so I guess me u and derek can all sit in the back or if u wanted to sit in the front with your TV me and derek can sit in the back

pandacheck

Smash Ace
I just gotta take care of some stuff in the morning, did u wanna meet me at the jack in the box downtown at 10, then we can swing by my dads house which is just right down the road and snag the TV, and head up to trents and figure stuff out from there, i figure we can play melee at otto's or whtatev, we can just play project M and chill for a bit

Top Bottom