• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
for those wondering gc results were
1: Silent wolf
2: Eggz
3: Bladewise
4: Vish
5: The Prime
5 : Iceman

Shoutouts to everyone who made it to gc, let's beat brawl attendance every time
lmao so what u really mean....yay I got fifth.

everyone who posts in here was at gc. except toph haha. but good job ice man. keep working at it. maybe some day u can beat eggz or something lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
lmao so what u really mean....yay I got fifth.

everyone who posts in here was at gc. except toph haha. but good job ice man. keep working at it. maybe some day u can beat eggz or something lol.
Thanks for seeing through my transparent ruse, but yeah, even though you and c!z can beat me and lost cause you weren't playing 100% (and in your case not playing at all) I was still happy with it. Ive got my work cut out for me though. Beating top 5 is really hard

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
just curious otto, do teams performance or would they have any effect at all on the pr? I know singles vs doubles is different but I was just wondering if dubz started to go hard would it matter.

edit nvm forgot we do crews.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I only lost to vish and Teddy (both of which were not very close) and I beat banana, smile, and Ben (who beat c!z).

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I brought recording stuff, but never set it up. idk, just being lazy I guess. Next GC we should push for turnout and if u and vish bring recording stuff we will have 3 recording setups.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I only lost to vish and Teddy (both of which were not very close) and I beat banana, smile, and Ben (who beat c!z).
Idk why, but i really want to smash you in melee LOL

P.S. I talked to ppa0, he agreed to come to gc if i went, so i'll be at the next one with him ^^

pandacheck

Smash Ace
was cool hanging out with everybody again / free NOS at GC was tight / getting ***** in teamz was tight also / eggz ****** me was tight / tyseMAN i like that name / vish gots a sexy falcon / stefans aka the Punisher ferealz / andy your samus is always **** / ben - otto's friend, your pretty good at melee / ganonguy - my ganons better / c!z u were ****** me half asleep good **** / otto - 2good homez / everyone else - get *****

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Idk why, but i really want to smash you in melee LOL

P.S. I talked to ppa0, he agreed to come to gc if i went, so i'll be at the next one with him ^^
I'm not sure if that means you want to beat me really bad or you just want to play more. Either way come to my fest on Bainbridge on March 26th. Since your from SoWa (i think) you have the advantage of being able to drive around and not pay ferry fare. Look at the melee facebook group and then go to their sponsored events for more info.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if that means you want to beat me really bad or you just want to play more.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what i meant. Get ready to get ****ed up o.-. With that said i do want to play some of the new peeps like dmac and peter. I'm going to **** them up too. Unlike that scrub kline :D

SYLER vs TYSEMAN [$5 MM]
LoL i know you'd love to see that. Honestly idc if it's a mm or not, this ****'s for pride. And wtf is up with ur phone?

Washington sucks at controversy
Ain't that the truth!! **** WA!!!

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i lost the battery to my phone at j.b's house / u sound cut throat like u used to back in 05 / bring it back yo in game too

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, you can beat dmac and peter, dmac doesn't even play melee that much (by that i mean practice), he just plays peach. He's beaten kline 3 times (lol) and he beat me like half a year ago in tourney (i kinda sucked then, lol) but if you play patient you can beat him. Peter plays fox and he's pretty good, last gc he went to he hadn't been practicing and was drinking so he didn't do very well.

And i'd do that money match at either my tourney or next gc

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
<3 syler. lets just make sure we get some games in. glad u guys are down. anthony said that ***** ppa0 sucks lol so get him to practice.

syler will **** u up ice

Syler

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, you can beat dmac and peter, dmac doesn't even play melee that much (by that i mean practice), he just plays peach. He's beaten kline 3 times (lol) and he beat me like half a year ago in tourney (i kinda sucked then, lol) but if you play patient you can beat him. Peter plays fox and he's pretty good, last gc he went to he hadn't been practicing and was drinking so he didn't do very well.

And i'd do that money match at either my tourney or next gc
why the hell would i be worried lol i know i can beat dmac, and peter. And you kind of sucked half a year ago.. well we'll see if you can beat my alts first before i finish that sentence. And why the hell you giving me tips/advice on beating scrubs >_> man i almost feel like this guy is trolling me. As for kline losing to dmac idk wtf is up with that, maybe he has the same problem b-melo does.

@Kline- yeah well ppa0 has been bringing it back, i played him the other day he was playing pretty damn good, though idk if it was just a good day for him, or if he's getting it back.

@anthony- yeah was just wondering why you guys left early and ****, and how'd it go.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
<3 syler. lets just make sure we get some games in. glad u guys are down. anthony said that ***** ppa0 sucks lol so get him to practice.

syler will **** u up ice
i beat him in tourney mister sit in a chair and mope for 7 straight hours.

And srry if i sound like im trolling, i was just trying to tell you about them/ and ya syler ive only been going to tourney for 9 months.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
haha syler, ****in all cut throat n ****, ****s legit, haha, ya we left because tim was our only ride and he had to work, but yea

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao aight ice man. imma throw some 4 stocks your way.

na, syler my only problem right now is that I don't wanna play. idk why tho. ive never not wanted to play smash. must be some illness or something.

take me off pr also. ill earn my way back on later when im good at smash.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
lmao aight ice man. imma throw some 4 stocks your way.

na, syler my only problem right now is that I don't wanna play. idk why tho. ive never not wanted to play smash. must be some illness or something.

Make this your profile pic until you stop the whining and lol you don't four stock me anymore kline, get that **** out of here

MasterC

Smash Ace
syler going hard lol who the *** do you main ne ways these days syler? last time we played you were gettin off with everyone from jiggs to fox haha

lol were not takin you off pr kline. youll go where you end up when we update it after next gc. you prob just dont wanna be on so ppl dont see how low u are lol. just step it up at the senior project tourney and next gc and youll have a good spot for sho

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
evan my dude. I promise u. thats just how it is. don't lull yourself into a false sense of security, ur gonna show up one day to smash thinking its bout to be a good day...then get ****ed up. otto does it to all of us, sure uve gotten a lil better, not enough to make a difference. u just don't have that vision homie. only time will let u see.

I promise u no lie, bird cat fox....4 stocks when I see u.

I decided to be less smash conscience and not give a ****. from now on it is what it is. that way its easier to play with a clear head. I don't even be thinking about smash no more when im playing. when I come back its over 4 u *****s lol.

dmac(lmao ultra rival)
teddy
ciz
vish
toph
stefan
syler
andy
vish

starting from the bottom u *****s is done!

haha otto, I wish that were true. but placement isn't an issue atm. im not worried about a bs 6th 7th spot that doesn't mean anything. I didn't have to work that hard to even get it. it means a little more if syler and **** come back tho, but just sayin. I know what im capable of, I just gotta stop ****ing up, and worry about playing to win.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
evan my dude. I promise u. thats just how it is. don't lull yourself into a false sense of security, ur gonna show up one day to smash thinking its bout to be a good day...then get ****ed up. otto does it to all of us, sure uve gotten a lil better, not enough to make a difference. u just don't have that vision homie. only time will let u see.

I promise u no lie, bird cat fox....4 stocks when I see u.

I decided to be less smash conscience and not give a ****. from now on it is what it is. that way its easier to play with a clear head. I don't even be thinking about smash no more when im playing. when I come back its over 4 u *****s lol.
I'd link a trollface icon but that takes effort. idk when you thought that i was going to "lull myself into a false sense of security" im well aware of what over confidence brings, i got my reality check the first time i came to tourney. I guarantee you that won't happen again. I'm aware of my skill level kline, saying that you can 4 stock consistently is just bull****. Also, not having a smash conscience by definition means you're not practicing and if that's the case, you are going to be the one who get's ****ed up.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lmao. I never said consistent, but ull catch a few. and from all 3 of those characters.

by definition it means its over for u. but it also means im no longer worried about what other people think, not that I won't practice. I love practicing.

being honest withyourself makes it easier to get better, figure...why not be more honest with other people too. if im at that **** on the 26th imma **** u up.

fvck it, ill practice starting tonight!

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
lmao. I never said consistent, but ull catch a few. and from all 3 of those characters.

by definition it means its over for u. but it also means im no longer worried about what other people think, not that I won't practice. I love practicing.
by practicing that means that you devote some portion of your time to preparing for tournament which means that come tourney time you will be anxious, there's no escaping it, the question is if you embrace it and play your best or just let it consume you. Idk why you're talking **** while you're taking a break, the only character you've consistently beaten me with recently is the 2.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
cuz its more than easy with the two. im talking **** cuz im bored.

but I meant everything that I said. also lol if u think me sitting in a chair not giving a **** means im really worried about u beating my less than 1% of my over 9000 power level fox. psh, get *****.

lol ez wins last month

edit: na still don't feel like playing, ill practice later.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Only Otto has a power level of over 9000 in WA (not sure if you understand why i did that on the pr thread master c, it was referring to Otto having 9001 posts)

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
my only problem right now is that I don't wanna play. idk why tho. ive never not wanted to play smash. must be some illness or something.
I've been there. Just take a solid break or the game will frustrate you. Doesn't need to be a long break, just enough for your mind to appreciate the game again.

I've said those words before. Don't worry about where you're placed on PR just train and compete hard when you feel the drive...and get that drive back, I want to see top tier Kline in August when I visit.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
mark of a ***** (and not the n word)

seriously dude, people who ask to be taken off PR are just doing it out of self-consciousness. aka they've reached the level where what people think of them is more important to them than the game itself.

you need a SERIOUS reality check when you're at this stage

Syler

Smash Journeyman
syler going hard lol who the *** do you main ne ways these days syler? last time we played you were gettin off with everyone from jiggs to fox haha
Fox probably, but it depends who im playing, and the MU, but honestly I probably use my alts like marth, falco, falcon more then fox. Been that way since I met you tbh lol (though I think I used more chars back then I don’t remember)

dmac(lmao ultra rival)
teddy
ciz
vish
toph
stefan
syler
andy
vish

starting from the bottom u *****s is done!

haha otto, I wish that were true. but placement isn't an issue atm. im not worried about a bs 6th 7th spot that doesn't mean anything. I didn't have to work that hard to even get it. it means a little more if syler and **** come back tho, but just sayin. I know what im capable of, I just gotta stop ****ing up, and worry about playing to win.
LoL yeah good **** man, I feel the same way kind of don’t really want to be ranked again unless I beat top 3 consistently.

i beat him in tourney mister sit in a chair and mope for 7 straight hours.

And srry if i sound like im trolling, i was just trying to tell you about them/ and ya syler ive only been going to tourney for 9 months.
I've only done tournies for 9 months as well and that was like almost 2 years ago, before i moved to oregon for like a year.

you guys should fox vs marth $10 mm. well hype it up
That would sound fun, but from what i heard, iceman just camps the edge and waits for you to come to him and gimp you, idk if that'd be entertaining to watch/hype up

Top Bottom