• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

C!Z

Smash Lord
Stop smokin Bisno, lol. You tried my controller then you were like, "Wtf, this one is hella good". Just sayin

lol i remember saying that, then i remember trying it and hating it.

im a pretty bad judge of controllers unless i play with them. no one has a good controller to me but me. thats just how it is. if what toph says is true then im not trippin. im sure the white ones could be broken in god tho.

vish what u know bout the web swing

C!Z

Smash Lord
Not that I wanna keep this convo goin, but you said that about my white/orange one. My white/black one is good. You right though, all personal preference.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea I remember that, but I think he meant ur controller didn't suck...not that its particularly good. stick is too tight for technicals

and yea ur white and orange should be given away.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Charles, Do you have MvC3 at your place? I wanna get some in on Friday if people are down. :3
yesssir, we can do that, i'll hook it up to the main screen so we can put whoever sux on blast lol jp jp it's kool, if you suck just mash buttons and you're guaranteed to do SOMETHING that looks tight, just sayin

but yea, ppl should come on friday and we can get down on whatever... mainly melee tho

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm assuming since you ignored my request to spidey ditto, that you concede the title of best Spiderman in WA.
Wise move Otto.

Charles, Do you have MvC3 at your place? I wanna get some in on Friday if people are down. :3

ADAM,
I'm getting to it. My home internet sucks, so I go on campus to upload. :3 Plus I'm uploading in order. I'm on R3 Pools, so after that I'll upload whatever bracket matches I have and then Money Matches.
It'll go up eventually, like within this week probably. :3
Thanks vishy-poo. <3

C!Z

Smash Lord
He's trippin. The white/orange one is still way above average as far as a controller goes. Given away? Wtf lol. I got like 7 good controllers and I don't think I'd part with any lol. I ain't tryna be in that position where I'm lookin for a good controller. I sold one to Yaoi and that was only cuz he really liked it and it was the one I liked least.

When I say they suck I mean they suck for me. Your white one sucks balls. I wasn't talkin bout the orange one, but that one sucks too

MasterC

Smash Ace
When I say they suck I mean they suck for me. Your white one sucks balls. I wasn't talkin bout the orange one, but that one sucks too
lmao kilt off by a superior player, i'd hate to hear what you say about mine then damn otto xD

straight up tho c!z i used your controller once (the one with the **** sticker on it) and i didn't like it really either... but then again i didn't like otto's controller either :/ shane's felt the best IMO no homo and kline's is pretty kool (but i hate how his triggers are sooooo broken)

seriously, i need some resistance in my triggers O_o

EDIT: it's all about the left stick tho, if that ****'s off your whole game is off lol then the triggers IMO and then the buttons/c-stick but those are usually pretty consistent

Jem.

Smash Master
I switched my team to Sentinel / Storm / Phoenix

pretty sure 90% of MvC3 players will hate me lol using two of the most hated characters. storms so legit though, been using her since mvc2. so legit with her combos! team is a lot better now :o

MasterC

Smash Ace
I don't own a controller with any sticker on it. That was either Devin's, Vish's, or Shane's.
my b c!z it was a white hybrid tho so idk who's it coulda been...

an ascended xmen / makes professor x look like a little *****
yea but she dies in one air combo if you don't break out of it lol unless you're up against team scrub who has 0 offense but yea, props jem cuz i can't mess wit her, you gotta b untouchable to do good with her I feel like

Jem.

Smash Master
Otto you hitting up that new pokes Sunday? We never battled in HG/SS we gotta sometime in the next one :o

and whenever you wanna play mvc3 on live let me know, im on a pretty good amount cause of halo/mvc3 so im on my 360 a lot haha.

Jem.

Smash Master
Pokemon Black & White releases in the United States of America Sunday at midnight. Are you going to get a copy of this new DS-only compatible game?

I've always called them pokes

Except probably IRL, sadly people will probably instantly think of Facebook poking

Jem.

Smash Master
import beezies :(

i cant stand playing any game in japanese haha. except mario sports mix.. but i couldnt tell how to do the AT's and had to learn them on my own

i cant even watch anime thats in english dub.. im a wuss

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I've beaten pokemon black. These days I'm actually trying to play games in japanese more and more to get better at japanese, hahah.

Jem, if you need translating, I'm your guy :D

Jem.

Smash Master
Maybe I said it wrong

I can't watch an anime that is Japanese voice, with English subtitles on the bottom. I don't know why it's just not as appealing to me as English voices. I'm weird though and have never been a big anime person.

^^ What I meant.

And nice Toph :D. Theres gonna be 6 copies total of Black and White in here on Sunday.. haha. living with gamers is awesome

MasterC

Smash Ace
^as in a good way or bad way? lol

n yea iv/ev training is for ppl w/o lives haha i wish i had time to do all that tho :/

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
for those wondering gc results were
1: Silent wolf
2: Eggz
3: Bladewise
4: Vish
5: The Prime
5 : Iceman

Shoutouts to everyone who made it to gc, let's beat brawl attendance every time

Top Bottom