• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pandacheck

Smash Ace
otto u should've been moving at the pace that u usually do, well just saying idk wtf i'm talkin about lol, that dudes fox was good, but i think yours is better, faster, also, ain't that the dude ammon 3 stocked in that krew battle back at pound 4?

@vish - nice set against scar, i didn't think you'd be able to keep up with his fast as **** falcon

C!Z

Smash Lord
Vish loves me more so idk what you all are tryna beef over.

LOL for reals, Toph ain't beatin Shroomed. Is anybody actually willing to bet on Toph?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
so much love lol

Nah I dunno, Vish doing hella MMs at Pound and upsetting hella people kinda inspired me, so I wanna MM hella good players at Genesis 2 and try to pull some upsets. That's all lol. you guys can feel free to hate if you want though *shrug* I'm still taking PR spot 3 when I get home

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
***** more like 8! imma beat u but I keep losing to *****s and they always get put above me lol.

u won't beat teddy, he is probably a top 5 peach player or close to it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The point I was making was that imma tap that A$$ Toph. If im #7 lol, ur gonna be #8.

It was also a lil joke but still kinda true that I keep ****ing up and not gettin at spot 6.

But bottom line my lil *****, its ova for you haha. A friendly its ova, but its still ova.

PLus my homie Dajuan was teaching me doc *****....MM$ doc vs fox haha, if you beat me, then u can play shroomed.

/Tra$h Talk

Eggz

Smash Hero
I invited Vish in to my top 3 homie brigade

he wasnt excited and said "well i GUESS" so i banned him from it

you guys can have that ******* ;_;

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
The point I was making was that imma tap that A$$ Toph. If im #7 lol, ur gonna be #8.

It was also a lil joke but still kinda true that I keep ****ing up and not gettin at spot 6.

But bottom line my lil *****, its ova for you haha. A friendly its ova, but its still ova.

PLus my homie Dajuan was teaching me doc *****....MM$ doc vs fox haha, if you beat me, then u can play shroomed.

/Tra$h Talk
uhhh i had something to say but i forgot what it was, cuz when i quoted this post I noticed that the official name of the color you always post in is "Dark Orchid."

like damn ***** DARK ORCHID. did you just like scroll through the list of purple colors to find the rawest sounding color? cuz that **** sounds like a batman villain

you hella did, didnt you LOL

@shroomed tight :D i look forward to it!

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LOL! You guys are tight, nice sig Toph. :D

@Ric, totally didn't see your shoutout. That means a lot dude, thanks for dinner and kickin' it. You're a swell guy. AND you bought beer. What a bro. When you come to WA, drinks are on me! =D

Damn DaJuan, I was looking at our matches and you techchased me sooo much last stock 2nd game. =p
I'll be puttin that up, as well as your set with Oscar pretty soon. :D

MasterC

Smash Ace
damnnnnnn vish i just watched your set against HDL and Scar, sh*t was ****

you shoulda beat Scar tho, just sayin :/ but otto shoulda beat remen too, no joke he might be mad good but otto had that sh*t in the bag... when he knocked him off stage i was like "yup, shine gimp on the way" but then i was disappointed cuz he didn't go for it :(

good**** tho guys, mad tight

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
uhhh drinks are on me after gameclucks >_>

LOVE ME
Don't forget my 5 from vish c!z mm. Also if you all haven't seen from the 3 times I posted it on facebook my tourney is now on the 26th and is at a different venue (cause free venue=awesome).

C!Z

Smash Lord
Guess who's ****ty Falcon paid for my hot chocolate and cookies this mornin, courtesy of mah bird owww.

LOL he also tried to kiss me this weekend... Idk bout that Pony sometimes...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL, sounds like you *****s had a really romantic evening then.

Yooo Vish never declared his homie....I wanna kno, is it Toph...or that ***** Dajuan

Top Bottom