• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

I guess I'm just bitter after playing roy/zelda for so long, don't mind me. I know all about what player talent can do to change character balance, but it's annoying to outplay your opponent really bad and have a close match from it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I guess I'm just bitter after playing roy/zelda for so long, don't mind me. I know all about what player talent can do to change character balance, but it's annoying to outplay your opponent really bad and have a close match from it.
qft

10 chars

flizzz

Smash Cadet
You know I'm down for learning Melee again as we talked recently (and Eggm is hosting biweeklies coming up in a convenient location for both of us), besides that there would be UltimaScout, AztecKing, Mexi, Steel, and Talwind afaik. It's definitely got some potential. Let's practice some Melee in Delaware or South Jersey really soon. Atleast since you started to become inactive, UltimaScout's gotten REALLY good.

This is one of the main reasons I'm so discontent with Brawl. Brawl is so heavily based on matchups and scenarios when in Melee you could actually count on the better character winning, almost devoit of the current situation.
Its kinda funny how you should mention this cause we just started to play melee again for some reason....sence these guys are just gonna play...imma have mexi and and paul teach me falcon and. Talwind and wing zero teach me luigi and pikachu

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
Embrace the new-ness of DR.FLIZZ

Made from the ideas of smart men and then molded into perfection by using a base compound known as flizzz 1.0. After the process was done...one man has rised...smarter and more mature before!

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Embrace the new-ness of DR.FLIZZ

Made from the ideas of smart men and then molded into perfection by using a base compound known as flizzz 1.0. After the process was done...one man has rised...smarter and more mature before!
Wait, what is going on?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
nah they don't really change names anymore.

flizz you can't have two accounts, did you want the other one banned since you're apparently starting over?

GOTM

Smash Champion
Melee Smashfest this Sunday. Scar and Pakman are both going to be down in Jersey and Mexi switched his off days so he has off Sunday as well. AztecKing is also off work and Talwind will probably be around too. Chibo and I already discussed and we both can make it as well.

Where can we play at though? Pakman is on vacation in OC with his family so that's a no go, my place we can't, although none of you would drive there anyway. I've been hearing people play at Mitri's lately but this is more people than normal. Mark would people be able to play at your place? Scar's in Brig already anyway, lol. If not, Sael?

I can play from like noon to about 6, then I gotta head back home to get ready to head back to Philly. GAY.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My place is open, but space is limited. My bedroom is really small, and beyond that there isn't much else. There's easily more room at Mitris. We should bring a 2nd TV to Mitris and put it in his computer room so there are 2 set ups. Mitris bedroom could be a potential 3rd. Lol I'm takin over his house without him even giving the ok :p
I can also bring my Wii LCD screen. FOUR SETUPS AT MITRIS WHERE YOU AT!?

Is the random dog invited to the fest?
I say we invite it along with the BK Rimmer

Do I sense a Baskin Round Robins about to go down?

D

Deleted member

you most definitely are allowed to have a 2nd account, just not an alternate or impersonator account. Yes, there's a difference.

Dr.Flizz

Smash Rookie
you most definitely are allowed to have a 2nd account, just not an alternate or impersonator account. Yes, there's a difference.
Well I'm pretty much gonna stick with this since I'm really changing my gamer tag to Dr.Flizz

So I don't know what you guys do bann it. Leave it there..I don't really care what happends to it...

Edit: never mind I kinda want to keep it. As sorta a past refrence.

And also... chibo and gotm. I'm going to try to call out this sunday....I would love to be taught some melee since its making a come back. I usally play captain falcon (gotm's department) and falco. I'm not talking bout a full fledged training course. But maby some pointers. Thanks in advance!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i love how the dr. says that falcon is gotm's department when scar will be there :p
we all know sheik is gotm's department, it's cool man - i've seen the crew thread

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol i love how the dr. says that falcon is gotm's department when scar will be there :p
we all know sheik is gotm's department, it's cool man - i've seen the crew thread
lol. i actually have a new character that i want to make my main. probably not anytime soon but im gonna practice like mad hardcore with him

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So who is going to scranton tomorrow? Im trying to get matt to go he said he will let me know around 7. If he goes though the car is full with him/me/squall/kaylo and dotcom(unless tusm doesn't have to work or kaylo doesn't want to go)

Top Bottom