• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

flizzz

Smash Cadet
the thing is when i play online wit any one they are get ***** by pikachu and pit like its starting to bore me so i wanted to play some top tier people (and so i type in top tier, nj, south jersey,ect relating to brawl) and i t lead me here then i saw tos and i typed it in google and a pic of you guys poped up in front of atlantic city so im like perfect! local people i can **** in brawl. i mean melee is a good game but god please stop living in the past i mean jesus be like meximadnezz move into the brawl course!! (just a suggestion but you know what ever)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
the thing is when i play online wit any one they are get ***** by pikachu and pit like its starting to bore me so i wanted to play some top tier people (and so i type in top tier, nj, south jersey,ect relating to brawl) and i t lead me here then i saw tos and i typed it in google and a pic of you guys poped up in front of atlantic city so im like perfect! local people i can **** in brawl. i mean melee is a good game but god please stop living in the past i mean jesus be like meximadnezz move into the brawl course!! (just a suggestion but you know what ever)
you suck at smash

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
omg it's it's slikwic looooooool yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, slikvik is very proud of himself for winning a brawl tourney at rowan

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
suck my big fat **** slik, you ain't slik for ****, i pee on you all day long son, you don't even knowzzzz, oh and also you suck at melee, you beat bob money that one time and think you are hot shirt, but man im so tired of 4 stocking you son, mannnnn, im the best mayneeee i deeeeed it, ima roast you likeeva

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
it lead me here then i saw tos and i typed it in google and a pic of you guys poped up in front of atlantic city so im like perfect! local people i can **** in brawl. i mean melee is a good game but god please stop living in the past i mean jesus be like meximadnezz move into the brawl course!! (just a suggestion but you know what ever)
25 $ M M plz

flizzz

Smash Cadet
naw seriously i am real. just ask mexi and aztec i kinda work with them just ask them about wallace(kinda a nick name) but they will tell you im real i mean sorry if i seem like a butt hole but i really just want to play some talented people

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o ok, i was just confused with all this talk and then saying u main link and pichu, and pichu isnt even in brawl

flizzz

Smash Cadet
i dident mean in brawl i ment in melee my bad for the mix up. oh and lol master gow of war is good but has nothing on resistance fall of man

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
rawfulawl, dead or alive is the deepest fighting game ever also, this is correlated to my mass knowledge about fps games too, as you can tell, doa4 and gow are teh best in their johnras

flizzz

Smash Cadet
doa? come on man mortal kombat has to be the best (not the recent ones cause they are crap) i mean mk2 has to be the most played fighting ever and then if you mean by best in 3d then tekken smashes all doa's plus you spelled genres wrong (but then again johnra is kinda cool)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lolmaster, please stop

Front Page said:
As a crew member of ToS, you promise to promote the best image of yourself as possible on SmashBoards whether it be contributing to conversations, not spamming, or calling people out on random fights. We want our members and the crew as a whole to be held in high respect here in the smash community.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
doa? come on man mortal kombat has to be the best (not the recent ones cause they are crap) i mean mk2 has to be the most played fighting ever and then if you mean by best in 3d then tekken smashes all doa's plus you spelled genres wrong (but then again johnra is kinda cool)

Street Fight 3 3rd Strike

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
im tryin to go to scotty too hotty's party this weekend. and chibo wat is this about a mini tourney at inui's. and when r u gonna upload those new vids, but make sure they r good matches not borin ones.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yayo....I'm not one of your favorite people? lol. Welcome back.

Oh, and Mortal Kombat....*sigh* I wouldn't consider it to even rank high in the fighter genre. The game is Shallow, and so long as you have a move that holds you in place, (Which is....MOST of the characters) It's harder to win. Which is why I take pride in the fact that I **** with Raiden and Rain. (GOD no I didn't get my name from him. I can't stand MK.) I only really play the game because my brother can't hack it in Streetfighter, Tekken, or any fighting game that's not MK. Plus, if I took time out to play it when he's not around....I'd be better than him, and he'd want to stop playing me. *sigh* It sucks when the YOUNGER brother is the better gamer.

DoA4 is definitely making a scene...but the previous installments were so unbalanced and boring I wanted to hurl. Tekken by far is the superior game here in the states, but ask Japan and they'll say it's Virtua Fighter. Oh, and Third Strike is probably the most prominent 2D fighter. The Streetfighter series in general....that includes all the "vs." games. As far as Shooters go....Gears>any Halo.

"Crank that Roy"

SQKIsiggy

Smash Cadet
how about ggxx ac? or any of them for that matter, with the goddang 1/4, 1/6, 1/8th whatever it is tension bar FRCs

GOTM

Smash Champion
aight crew, im gonna be driving to the tunes melee biweekly on may 24th. im comin home that weekend so ill be comin from SJ.

if anyone wants to go and split gas and stuff let me know.

mainly lookin at chibo, mitri, sael? paul?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
aight crew, im gonna be driving to the tunes melee biweekly on may 24th. im comin home that weekend so ill be comin from SJ.

if anyone wants to go and split gas and stuff let me know.

mainly lookin at chibo, mitri, sael? paul?
If my ride to the C3 tournament can't do it, can you take me to the tunes also if theres enough room?

Top Bottom