• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
dont shoot me plz,i didnt do anything...aghhhhh

we were just talking recently bout teamin at the next event we both go to considering we beat some kinda crazy teams even for the small amount of time we did play friendlies in teams at smashpocalypse...it was friendlies but ehh... ='(

*goes emo kid in the corner waiting for a response*
lol. its only for one tourney. jeebus christus :dizzy:

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol. it was only decided like within the past couple of days like roykid said. we were talkin bout how we wanna go to another tourney and how we were beatin really good players in teams (yeah friendlies but w.e), and we just wanted to see how far we could get.

its not a permanent thing at all...seeing how roykid is in TSA now and he'll probably team with some ridiculously good person and ****, haha. but yeah we seemed to work well together so we wanted to try it out in one tourney. no biggie.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
chibo plz put some of my fights up and i think me and carmelo will team up. it will be Peach and samus or Peach and Sheik we are working on that. lol. when we play chibo i will beat you lol my peach is really great

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol...only falcon matchups i get are against scar...so its more like a scar combo vid and less of a me getting practice thing

rather play ya with link tbh lol...or kirby haha
ohh we can do link dittos

Eazy23

Smash Lord
chibo I will ten dollar mm u at the next tourny we both attend if u want!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo I will ten dollar mm u at the next tourny we both attend if u want!
Def not $10, I've never played you before. Lemme get some friendlies first lol. Myabe $1? why not lol

And Teczero, if GOTM and RoyKid are teaming at Smashpocalypse 3, we should team lol. That'd be funny if we got matched up with GOTM + RoyKid. I can either be my regular teams Jigglypuff, or stock tank with Samus with some edgeguarding help lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO

We should do it for friendlies. If i go to a tourney I almost always try to get Vanz to go so he can team with me.

Either that or I team with the eggmaster or Bass >_>.

Me and Chibo would be hilarious I think we would make a pretty good team lol.

Team mm for a dollar from each of us?

Me and chibo vs Gotm and Roykid

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
hmm...ill have to see if i can find two quarters laying around...lol

or we talking 1 dollar per teammate...cuz man...that sounds pretty steep...

lol idc...cool with me if gotm's cool with it

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well i was talking bout dollar per person LOL

I mean its a dollar so idc win or lose but you don't have to.

Putting something small up is more fun sometimes.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
lol yah...im up for it...gotm will most likely be cool with it...sounds like funnn

u guys and ur pockets full of ones...jeezzz

what's even the next tourny everyones going to? scars or cot2? or...i have no idea when pound 3 is let alone other events...

oh well...cya guys when i cya i guess

Scar

#HarveyDent
$1 is for scrubs and cheap *******s like Spammer. I only MM for $5. I'm stealing Spammer's dollar in our CF ditto MM btw.

Beat

Smash Ace
XD I loved Roykid's response to my dramatic "whaaat" post. Anywho, I was trying to be funny, per normal. It'd be nice to have a regular teams partner, but I'm not trying to make you sign a contract, broski. Boco always has fun, so I'll either find another teams partner for S-PocTres (that has to be Smashpocalypse 3's new name) or I'll just do a bajillion Magus friendlies.

Hmm... Maybe I'll give a certain Ultimodragon a call, we always have fun when we team...

$1 is for scrubs and cheap *******s like Spammer. I only MM for $5. I'm stealing Spammer's dollar in our CF ditto MM btw.
You're always such a Preachy Pete. I remember when you were human XD

Top Bottom