• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
imma do the whole rankings using my kirby
youa gonna loose the whole rankings tourney lol. i think f2damaxx will do better than you haha. remember, you do bad and dont end up in top 5, u cant participate in crew battles. and we got a nice crew battle with imperial era lined up for CoT2, and they might only have 4 players meaning we'll have to use our top 4 not top 5.

Beat

Smash Ace
youa gonna loose the whole rankings tourney lol. i think f2damaxx will do better than you haha. remember, you do bad and dont end up in top 5, u cant participate in crew battles. and we got a nice crew battle with imperial era lined up for CoT2, and they might only have 4 players meaning we'll have to use our top 4 not top 5.
Crew battles can be 5v4. The stocks are just distributed inversely...

In case that blew your mind:

5 players, 4 stock each = 20 stock
4 players, 5 stock each = 20 stock

Therefore, if you still want 5 of your crew members in the battle, they just run away and suicide their first stocks at the start of each match.

Chocobo is awesome. I love him.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
dont doubt me i bet i can **** up ur jigs with my kirby no lie

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
kirby dittos...right now lol

and no johns bout my kirby having machine guns

and kirby vs jigs ftl lol...cept for my combo that is awesome

*edit* possible tsa vs cot2 crew battle...? me and bocobo get 10 stock each? lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
kirby dittos...right now lol

and no johns bout my kirby having machine guns

and kirby vs jigs ftl lol...cept for my combo that is awesome

*edit* possible tsa vs cot2 crew battle...? me and bocobo get 10 stock each? lol
u each get 10 stocks and we choose 20 attendees of cot2 and give him em a stock each lol.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
u each get 10 stocks and we choose 20 attendees of cot2 and give him em a stock each lol.
such a random idea...where do u come up with these things

would take like hours to get through

*figure out who goes first...10 stock match....kills them self 9 times...we fight....*

*20 people and 5 hours later*...winner is so and so lol

i kinda wanna crew battle tos since im in tsa now and stuff...but idk how that stuff works...or who from tsa will even be showing up... :(

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
give me back my admin status before i got spidermonkey on you poopie heads

Scar

#HarveyDent
i kinda wanna crew battle tos since im in tsa now and stuff...but idk how that stuff works...or who from tsa will even be showing up... :(
Everyone. Me, Pakman, Chocobo, Velocity, probably Cactus, and yourself. We would trash them though, you should just make up a crew of you and some of your buddies to make it more interesting.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Everyone. Me, Pakman, Chocobo, Velocity, probably Cactus, and yourself. We would trash them though, you should just make up a crew of you and some of your buddies to make it more interesting.
Mr Scar that was not nice to say but whatever. we aint ever scared of anyone

GOTM

Smash Champion
if theres not gonna be money on it, i'd like to get trashed, haha. i want practice against good people any way i can, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol im up for it if no moneys on, itd be funny. ur words were a lil harsh but i know your joking. your not gonna give roykid a chance to roll with the pros?
heres a request tho, save cactuar for last lol. if he goes first he wouldnt lose a single stock and would win the crew battle

Scar

#HarveyDent
I didn't think it was all that harsh but that's fine, I mean if EVERYONE in our crew minus roykid is top 10 in PA it only makes sense that you guys will, in fact, get trashed.

The other thing is that crew battles are fun when everyone gets to play. I just don't see that happening here. You should have a crew battle tourney, THAT would be fun. Even without $$$.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I didn't think it was all that harsh but that's fine, I mean if EVERYONE in our crew minus roykid is top 10 in PA it only makes sense that you guys will, in fact, get trashed.

The other thing is that crew battles are fun when everyone gets to play. I just don't see that happening here. You should have a crew battle tourney, THAT would be fun. Even without $$$.
aight this makes more sense. i see your point paizon, lol.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman

its cool, but if u do lose we will lose wit pride so we will bring everything we got so be ready[Shakugan]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

yea i cant wait for the crew battle. itl be ****, but so awesome. (chocobo isnt top 10 in PA, not just roykid)
i dont wanna do a crew battle tourney at cot2 due to time and organization, but i will HIGHLY consider it for CoT3 since then we have even an even bigger venue, more time, and more TVs.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Scar's right we would be owned badly, I'm not even on the crew battle team or whatever. Why is there even talk of crew battles with TSA which has been around FOREVER, when TOS has been around for 2 maybe 3 MONTHS. I love that we have balls, but lets think rationally here. I haven't met nor do I know half the people in the crew.

DAMMIT MAN ****ING **** PARTY!!!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
chibo we are crew battling Imperai; era at Cot2 remember i talked to dark pch and he said he will bring at least 5 of his ppl.
i think he meant doing TSA as well. at least he better have, because one crew battle with us is definitly happenin :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea we'l do tons of crew battles, and TSAs might be at smashpocalypse 3 but with a possible grudge match at cot2??? i cant wait to crew battle imperial era. i hope they can bring 5 ppl instead of 4, but either way works.

GOTM

Smash Champion
great i cant wait to play u yayo
that would be CLASSIC yayo.

hes the OG

edit: classic yayo was the first smasher i ever played in my entire smash career that ***** me....HARD. i got like 3-4 stocked the first time i played him at drexels game room (when i first picked up fox and he was mainin falco at the time), which is like seriously what made me figure out new ways to improve. only uphill from there. this kid has been playin for a while.

thats right darnell, im givin u props, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
qft ^ (GOTMS post, toushi got in b4 me)

CLASSICyayo was the first smasher i ever challenged at drexel (for those who kno what we mean) and one of the first ppl i played at the game room. he always peach on me, not falco like u gotm. mario is such a bad matchup on peach... he was one of the reasons ai switched to samus lol

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
wow toushi looks like i will have to beat u like always.
to all ppl who dont know everyone in the crew is cool wit each other and we are just having fun
like always i guess like always is me 3 stocking your peach with roy ::tap dances::

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
wow son i beat ur roy so bad that he wont let him pick u pick him anymore. he says remember what shakugan did i dont want that again
LMAO then you wake up and remember that me and tensai are the 2 people you can never beat =]

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
To bring up a previous point...

As far as me going last, the odds of you actually making it through to the 5th player (me), are roughly equivalent to the odds of Mew2King losing to Chibo in a set.

And just so Chibo doesn't get hopeful with "it could happen"...

Chibo: You will never beat Mew2King in a set. Never. Ever. Ever.

:laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the odds of you actually making it through to the 5th player (me), are roughly equivalent to the odds of Mew2King losing to Chibo in a set.
howd u know my plan all along
and i think theres a chance...

dear m2k,

$1 MM

thanks,
chibo

Top Bottom